Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jet blue doesn't go to Burbank. Since I prefer non-stop flights, that leaves AA, United, and Delta out.

I had my 2 minute job interview today, so Burbank is out.

Comment

Got my ticket today - after the day I had, it was nice to see!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        I can't wait to get going! Got a little freaked out first, though, but it's all good now, phew.

The story: the university scheduled my last academic review before I get to defend my PhD for Friday the 21st. Luckily I convinced them to move it to Wednesday 'because of a family commitment'.

So I guess that means you people are my family for the weekend.

I'll either be real happy or really depressed on Friday. Guess there will be alcohol either way.

8 more days!
        Girl, you know I'll have your first drink waiting for you
        What else are little sisters for?

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        Jet blue doesn't go to Burbank. Since I prefer non-stop flights, that leaves AA, United, and Delta out.

I had my 2 minute job interview today, so Burbank is out.
        Okay seriously, who do we need to threaten?
        sigpic
        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

I can't wait to get going! Got a little freaked out first, though, but it's all good now, phew.

The story: the university scheduled my last academic review before I get to defend my PhD for Friday the 21st. Luckily I convinced them to move it to Wednesday 'because of a family commitment'.

I'll either be real happy or really depressed on Friday. Guess there will be alcohol either way.

8 more days!
          I feel for you! I have my PhD comps the 18th and I'm not feeling good after the meeting with my adviser today. Cheers for alcohol!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
            Well.....let's just say........no job = no money....

Comment

So we need to threaten someone with money to hire you
              Just kidding... Sorry to hear that you won't be there!!! Wish you could make it, hey there's still a week left... maybe something could happen....
              sigpic
              awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Girl, you know I'll have your first drink waiting for you
                What else are little sisters for?

You are absolutely right! Thanks, sis. *hugs*

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                I feel for you! I have my PhD comps the 18th and I'm not feeling good after the meeting with my adviser today. Cheers for alcohol!!!
                Good luck with that. I had to go through that stressful experience too. 5 years ago. It'll all work out, keep up the positive thinking!
                sigpic

Comment

So we need to threaten someone with money to hire you
                  Just kidding... Sorry to hear that you won't be there!!! Wish you could make it, hey there's still a week left... maybe something could happen....
                  I could get called tomorrow or Friday....but who knows..

Comment

Yay, my ticket arrived yesterday in the mail! \o/

Indeed we will be! Good luck with your review!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I got my tickets! Yay!!! They look weird, though. What's with the "E" and "1-5" on the side?

Comment

Our mail has been coming later than usual. SO, I'm still waiting. I live reltively close to Creation, so it shouldn't take much longer for the tickets too come.

8 days and counting!!!!

Comment

I got mine today. Oh and I'm pretty much all packed.
                          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                            Yay, my ticket arrived yesterday in the mail! \o/

Indeed we will be! Good luck with your review!
                            Thanks.

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                            I got my tickets! Yay!!! They look weird, though. What's with the "E" and "1-5" on the side?
                            Got mine today as well. All of my previous Gold passes had the letter E on them, they punched it for a specific signing session before. No idea on the 1-5. We'll find out soon enough!
                            sigpic

Comment

How's that fair??!?! I live in California, and everyone else is getting their tickets and mine are nowhere to be found. NOT FAIR!!!!

SNOWFLAKE!!!! Five more sleeps!!!!! OMG finally!!!!

I'm printing all of the ID badges for everyone tomorrow.... Hopefully everyone will like them. I think you will.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

without having seen them... 1-5 would that not be for the 1 to 5 autograph "tickets"?

Comment

Working...
                                X