Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll keep you there in spirit!!! Should we do a toast to on Sat night Mama?

I really can't believe that there are only two more weeks.... I'm not saying that I haven't been packed already for a complete week.... d'oh, never mind....
    sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Feels like only one week for me because I leave home next Sunday before heading to Melbourne and then flying out to the US on Monday - scary - i have soooo much to do - don't have time to get excited...

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
        Feels like only one week for me because I leave home next Sunday before heading to Melbourne and then flying out to the US on Monday - scary - i have soooo much to do - don't have time to get excited...
        Hey Tal- if ya get a chance before ya leave you should drop me a line, so we can figure out something(I'm from Dgeek too, lol)
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~sarah~ View Post
          we'll keep you there in spirit!!! Should we do a toast to on sat night mama?

YES

Tal - I get to Chelle's on Tuesday so I know what you mean!!!!

Does anybody want anything from Canada?? Or from Kelowna? Tell me now!!!
          Music and Stargate
          sigpic
          Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            Hey Tal- if ya get a chance before ya leave you should drop me a line, so we can figure out something(I'm from Dgeek too, lol)
            I wonder if poor David knows his site is down.... hope it's not too hard to fix - looks like a database problem He really should ditch Joomla!

Starting to go into panic mode re: packing and getting all the work that needs doing before I leave done....

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
              YES

Hey Snow- can you bring me A Canadian flag post card? Pretty please?! I'm almost out again and I probably wont have time to make a run up there until nearly Xmas *sighs*

Originally posted by Tal View Post
              I wonder if poor David knows his site is down.... hope it's not too hard to fix - looks like a database problem He really should ditch Joomla!

Starting to go into panic mode re: packing and getting all the work that needs doing before I leave done....
              *Hugs* I'm sure he doesn't since he's still in Brisbane, thank goodness for our backup squirrel tree(you know about that right?)

I know what you mean about panic mode I have 12 days left to pack and the only thing I've packed is my 1 quart bag. Though oddly enough I completely packed my best friend via phone last night.
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

People are packed already?!?! Dang, I don't pack until the night before! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                  That's me - although I've been trying to figure out what to wear to the dessert party.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, the week of, I went from just having class on Tuesday and Thursday to I also have a meeting on Tuesday night after class for 2 hours(after an hour drive both ways) and Thursday night I have another meeting, and I have to work so I can catch the airporter early the next morning(I normally do morning shift here on the farm). Plus add in the fact I'm OCD about details and I've basically been preparing to pack for months.
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

Since we won't be leaving until my mom comes home from work until 7pm on Friday, I will be packing that afternoon, when I get off work.

I've been planning on what to wear and awaht to bring for a whole month though. It's just a matter of putting it altogether in my duffle bag. I'm nornally a big packer, but Im gonna try and pack light this time around. We'll see how that pans out . . . .

12 more days, I can't beleive it!!!! It seemed so far away a week ago. *G*

Comment

Has anyone gotten their tickets mailed to them yet? I ordered preferred tickets for Sunday, as well as photo ops and autograph with David Hewlett, and so far, I have received nothing in the mail. I have never been to one of these conventions, so I don't know if this is unusual or not? Should I be panicking at this point or is this normal?

Comment

I've only started to think about packing because I leave a week from today and I'm coming all the way from Australia so want to make sure I have everything!

Comment

Originally posted by rodneyfan View Post
                            Has anyone gotten their tickets mailed to them yet? I ordered preferred tickets for Sunday, as well as photo ops and autograph with David Hewlett, and so far, I have received nothing in the mail. I have never been to one of these conventions, so I don't know if this is unusual or not? Should I be panicking at this point or is this normal?
                            I haven't gotten mine yet either, though according to the website they are supposed to get mailed about 2 weeks prior to the con, so if mine aren't here(I'm practically in the neighborhood for them) I may consider calling/emailing etc.
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                              YES

Tal - I get to Chelle's on Tuesday so I know what you mean!!!!

*thinking* Hmmmm..... let me think about that, and I'll let you know... Speaking of, is there anything you want from the states? I'm trying to think of something to get you for your birthday.....
                              sigpic
                              awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

I was wondering about tickets being sent in the mail as well. I have not received mine either. Maybe they'll be sent out this week.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Working...
                                X