Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year, I waited until I got there. Registration in Burbank isn't hectic like Vancouver, so it was easier to buy photo ops and autograph tickets.

Comment

I asked them about this and they said it's always possible that they'll sell out before the event so it's better to buy them in advance. So I bought the one I wanted most and will take a chance on the rest of them,.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
        NOOOOOOOOOO no one is allowed to not go to the con! It always makes me so sad when I find out there's peeps that have already bought the ticket and then find out they can't go ....... Dangit. I wish I'd hurry up and hit the Lottery soon so everyone can attend.......
        Yes I think you should get right on that whole winning the lottery thing Chelle. Especially since Kerri is selling my ticket. I was really hoping I could go and this is the first con out of 9 conventions that I have not been able to attend after buying the ticket and saying I could attend. So it's a right bummer and I have done everything humanely possible, outside of knocking off a bank, to be able to come. So unless someone else foots the bill (Lotto Chelle, Lotto!!), I will not be attending. Everything lurve TEH HEWLETT for me. Not that I think you lot need any encouraging....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          Buy them at the Con that way you don't have to pay that huge processing 'fee'.
          So they ARE selling Photo Ops, and Autograph tickets at the Con, correct?
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Unless they sell out before hand, yes they are.

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
              So they ARE selling Photo Ops, and Autograph tickets at the Con, correct?
              Originally posted by Tal View Post
              Unless they sell out before hand, yes they are.
              I have yet to hear of them selling out of any autograph or photo op tickets before the start of the con..... After registration either.... In the past, if they've run out of physical tickets for a certain person's auto or photo, they just make new ones either on the backs of non-selling tickets or blank cards.

Still taking everyone's names for the badges, don't forget to PM me with your info!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I just received a message from Colin Cunningham. His film, Centigrade, is available for download for anyone who is interested. The site is:
                http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...28636&s=143441
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                  Quick question: Is it better to buy photo ops online or at the con?
                  Yeah, if there is any chance of a certain item selling out they will indicate it on their website (e.g. double photo ops or rare autographs)

Getting closer..... yay!
                  sigpic

Comment

Can it be time to go now??? Please?? I'll eat all my veggies and take out the trash...please???
                    Music and Stargate
                    sigpic
                    Perfection

Comment

will you eat my veggies too?

Comment

And mine?
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                          Can it be time to go now??? Please?? I'll eat all my veggies and take out the trash...please???
                          Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                          Yeah, if there is any chance of a certain item selling out they will indicate it on their website (e.g. double photo ops or rare autographs)

Getting closer..... yay!
                          Ladies ladies, guess what???
                          Guess what I just booked.... After of course I ran full circles around the basement squeeing.....

Snowflake, Add me to the list for your dinner
                          Speaking of, check your PM....
                          sigpic
                          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Dinner at The Olive Garden:
                            Snowflake
                            Chelle +1
                            Kristin
                            katlanta
                            Switch
                            Mackenzies Momma + 1
                            Spacemonkey_Jackson + 1
                            tsaxlady
                            mamasue9
                            ~Sarah~
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                              Ladies ladies, guess what???
                              Guess what I just booked.... After of course I ran full circles around the basement squeeing.....

Snowflake, Add me to the list for your dinner
                              Speaking of, check your PM....
                              I ran around my lab squeeeing when I heard. So cool.

Too bad I can't get in in time for the dinner, I really need to work until the early afternoon. Have a great celebration without me!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm new to this one, but I'm sure we'll all be hanging out still

*wondering if it's too early to start packing*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X