Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun!
    e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      Ah... The memories... Good times!

Well, I'm off to AT5 tomorrow, not sure whether any of you will be there, guess I'll have to wait and see!

Take care everyone, missing the fun we had!
      Hey Girly ... My flight was due to take off at 11:50 this morning .... But , an Airplane crash landed into Cork this morning ... All Flights are Canncelled today ... I'll be in Hotel Tomorrow morning at Half 9 ...
      CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
      Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
      Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
      Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
      Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
      Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        Ah... The memories... Good times!

Well, I'm off to AT5 tomorrow, not sure whether any of you will be there, guess I'll have to wait and see!

Take care everyone, missing the fun we had!
        Have fun sunshine!!

Bar ~ I remember those pics, I miss everyone so much, four years of Vancouver cons, sounds like I attended the best ones.

M B T ~ sorry that you got backed up on your timing!! tht sucks, hope you still get there and have tons of fun
        Music and Stargate
        sigpic
        Perfection

Comment

I just spent the last week or so perusing the thread once again. It had been so long since I had been back to the world of GW and this was the first place I stopped to remember all the fun. It seems just like yesterday we were queuing, set touring and going on adventures in PJ3. Wow...I cannot believe this thread had still been going up to this year!

Vancouver 2008 the best con ever!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
            I just spent the last week or so perusing the thread once again. It had been so long since I had been back to the world of GW and this was the first place I stopped to remember all the fun. It seems just like yesterday we were queuing, set touring and going on adventures in PJ3. Wow...I cannot believe this thread had still been going up to this year!

Vancouver 2008 the best con ever!

-JJ
            It was indeed according to all accounts. The last year of the SGC photo op, the Atlantis sets still standing(With no set in place of the gate, lol), and a feeling that the show was going to go on forever...
            Little did we know that in three years it would be all over!
            ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post
              It was indeed according to all accounts. The last year of the SGC photo op, the Atlantis sets still standing(With no set in place of the gate, lol), and a feeling that the show was going to go on forever...
              Little did we know that in three years it would be all over!
              ^_^
              *tacklehugs Bar*
              sigpic

Comment

Ahhh. The memories.
                The 2008 Vancouver convention exists only in our memories and on the camera pics we all took now.
                The set tours...
                That steakhouse where they didn't get the orders right.
                The previous week's scripts that they had carelessly thrown in a bin on the set...
                The set tours.
                The small nut on the Atlantis gate that was not very well screwed on...(and came off very easily...)
                Dinner at FUEL.
                Me, Paul, Padraig and Stewart doing the science museum(Like four little boys).
                The bar in the Hilton where we sat till the wee small hours.
                The set tours...
                The friends we all made that we still keep in contact with.
                Yes. It was one of the best.
                Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by Sechemech-Ib View Post
                  Ah Yes!....2008!

You do realize, don't you, that we're all staring to talk about this con like it was a fine wine! (Which of course it was..."Ah yes 2008, a full-bodied little wine from the Stargate Region...a trifle nutty with a sweet aftertaste!")

It was a frightfully good year, Old Bean!

Hi to all
                  *waves*
                  Hi there Oregon Jen... good to see you back here.

Hey Christmaslight! What you up to girl? Still in Uni in Montreal or are you done there yet? ..I've lost track

Cheers all

Sech

Hey Sech, man long time no see!

Still in uni, got a year to go and then it's off to "the real world" (yelp!). Got plans to go to Chicago con this summer, so excited for that, it'll be my first con in like 2 years!!
                  Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Comment

OK, so I'm bored with seeing no activity in any of the threads I subscribe to, so I thought I'd just pop into this one and say hi!

HI ALL!

I've just come from our graduation ceremony so I'm done for this year at college. No more herding students until August for me ....YAY! ...FREEDOM!
                    I'm off to Vancouver next week to go sightseeing in lieu of Starcon. Will catch up with mamasue9 and Krisz while I'm out there. So glad Air Canada ended their strike... I almost had to cancel the trip.

Have a good summer folks!
                    J.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sechemech-Ib View Post
                      OK, so I'm bored with seeing no activity in any of the threads I subscribe to, so I thought I'd just pop into this one and say hi!

HI ALL!

I've just come from our graduation ceremony so I'm done for this year at college. No more herding students until August for me ....YAY! ...FREEDOM!
                      I'm off to Vancouver next week to go sightseeing in lieu of Starcon. Will catch up with mamasue9 and Krisz while I'm out there. So glad Air Canada ended their strike... I almost had to cancel the trip.

Have a good summer folks!
                      J.
                      Yay! Can't wait.

Comment

There seems to be a lot of the old tumbleweed rolling through threads at the moment.

Everything Stargate is slowing down with the end of the series it seems, but that's the way it goes. We can however wallow in nostalgia. To this end I went to Bridge studios today to see what was left that they were selling off in a Stargate liquidation sale. It was sort of a goodbye I guess. There wasn't much left and probably not much that was recognisable left in the first place after all the auctions that have preceded this sale.

Did find a pretty cool Egyptian figurine though.

See you next week for some more nostalgic wallowing in Stargateland Sech and Mamasue!

Comment

This thread rocks!

Hi all!!

A quick toodle pip to one and all

Putting this thread BACK on Page 1 - where it belongs.

Heck this thread lasted longer than SGU!

S'n'T
                          "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                          Sara O' Neill's father;
                          COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
                            This thread rocks!

Hi all!!

A quick toodle pip to one and all

Putting this thread BACK on Page 1 - where it belongs.

Heck this thread lasted longer than SGU!

S'n'T
                            Indeed it does....LOL! this thread certainly has reached epic status. Still a shame SGU didn't last as long as this thread!!!

Good to see you are still lurking here time to time! Hope things are all well with the family Shirt'n'Tie in the old Emerald Isle?! I am now a Canadian citizen as of 8th July. I took the oath of citizenship and got a nice certificate at a formal ceremony.

Comment

Hello all!
                              I just started watching SGU again yesterday.
                              Trying to keep it alive...

Comment

Hello all!
                                I just started watching SGU again yesterday.
                                Trying to keep it alive...

Comment

Working...
                                X