Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
    Thanks all for the kind words.

Am practicing being MC everyday....doing a little dental Q and A with my patients:

"Can you maybe tell us a little about the first time you.......got this pain?"

"What has been the most fulfilling part of.......being in the dental chair today?"

"If you were to pick just one filling of all the fillings you've had....which was your favourite?"

You likey??

!*!

S'nT
    Starwanderer
    Secaucus, NJ Stargate Con Attendee 2004

Comment

Am practicing being MC everyday....doing a little dental Q and A with my patients:

"What has been the most fulfilling part of.......being in the dental chair today?"

"If you were to pick just one filling of all the fillings you've had....which was your favourite?"

You likey??

!*!

S'nT
      And now...all the way from the Emerald Isle...the Land of the Leprechauns...our very own Master of Ceremonies...ask us about our dental plan....heeeeres....Shirt 'n' Tie!!!!
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

You likey??

!*!

S'nT

Can't say I've had a fulfilling filling in my life...the stuff I ate that caused the fillings in the first place was probably very fullfilling...and sweet...and yummy!

AG - Those dates are pretty sweet as well. I'm usually finished college around second week in June so next year as soon as I've shut my office door for the summer I'll be on that plane out to Vangroovey to see the Emerald Isle Dentist MC your convention!

Ahhhhhhh *sighs* you've got me daydreaming of Stargate and Vancouver again now....must finish these Fall term schedules......
        OOOPs ..... did I really just pencil Joe Flanigan in to teach "Exploring Form & Function" ??

Bye for now
        Sech
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sechemech-Ib View Post

Ahhhhhhh *sighs* you've got me daydreaming of Stargate and Vancouver again now....must finish these Fall term schedules......
          OOOPs ..... did I really just pencil Joe Flanigan in to teach "Exploring Form & Function" ??

Bye for now
          Sech

I think that particular class would be awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sechemech-Ib View Post

Sech
            You can sign me up too Sech!
            Starwanderer
            Secaucus, NJ Stargate Con Attendee 2004

Comment

Sign me up too!

Comment

I'd love to come, a little too early to know for sure, though, depends on vacation days, hubby's plans etc. But it sounds exciting... AG, do let us know if you need help with anything, you know I love to help out.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                  I'd love to come, a little too early to know for sure, though, depends on vacation days, hubby's plans etc. But it sounds exciting... AG, do let us know if you need help with anything, you know I love to help out.

EG, I'd love to have you at the convention and I could most definitely use your help. I'll include you in our facebook messages as part of the team so you are in the loop.

Comment

Hi everyone!!

Can't let this thread fall off into the abyss now...

Just dropping by to say HI!!! and big huge hugs to everyone, I miss convention-going a lot, and especially seeing you guys! My schedules seem to clash with every possible con out there.

-CL
                    Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

EG, I'd love to have you at the convention and I could most definitely use your help. I'll include you in our facebook messages as part of the team so you are in the loop.
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by Christmaslight View Post
                      Hi everyone!!

Just dropping by to say HI!!! and big huge hugs to everyone, I miss convention-going a lot, and especially seeing you guys! My schedules seem to clash with every possible con out there.

-CL
                      Hey! We should try to hit a UK or Germany con together some time!
                      sigpic

Comment

A little over a year to STARCON!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Christmaslight View Post
                          Hi everyone!!

-CL
                          Hi Christmas Light
                          How are you doing girl? *waves* How's University going?
                          It's a bummer when RL gets in the way of important stuff like conventions isn't it. I have the same problem these days - hence my not going to Gatecon. .....Oh well, ...... looking forward to AG's Starcon next year.

Good to see you're still around and checking in from time to time

Cheers

Sech
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi All!!

Keepin' the thread ALIVE!

S'n'T
                            "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                            Sara O' Neill's father;
                            COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

I'm here! I'm quee....um....quiet! Yeah, that's it.....Sort'a, kind'a...

Sigh....who am I kidding?

IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Comment

I'm in Kamloops! Where, you say? Somewhere east of Vancouver, in the mountains on the Trans Canada Highway. We will leave the hotel early in the morning Monday and make our way across the Strait of Juan de Fuca to Vancouver Island by 5PM, visit Victoria, the capital of British Columbia and then on to Tofino. I'll do what I can to post photos of the trip as soon as I can. The best place to check the photos out will be on the Gatecon thread, but I'll try to post here too.

Time to crash. I'm exhausted!! Driving for 12 hours really takes it out of a person. Not that I had "it" to begin with.

Bye for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X