No announcement yet.

2008 Vancouver Con (Creation)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see there are TWO Cocktail Receptions up now, with tickets on sale.....

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm

Thanks for updates Gary.....

Fabulous news about Rainbow......am dead chuffed he's going to be there!...

*looks round for S1 Atlantis Companion for Rainbow to sign*...

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

OMG! Rainbow is coming. Great news, that'll only leave Rachel from the SGA cast that I have to meet. Brilliant

Comment

Wow, my internet is being weird. It shows the updated Creation site on Internet Explorer, but on Firefox it still shows the same old "Last updated on Jan 31 2008". Anywho: Yay for cocktail receptions!!

By the way, anyone have space in their car for one more fan on the locations tour?? I need to bum a ride, since there is really no way I could even consider renting a car and driving in Vancouver (I'm used to small towns and European driving. )
        Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
          You're just too excited O-Jen....

Where's your daily countdown to Vancouver ??
          Too excited...yes, that must be it. Thanks L-Jade!

And, by request... *ahem*

41 days til I head to Vancouver!!!

OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Rainbow OMG I have not met him yet. Damm this is turning out to be VERY expensive.

Comment

Hi everyone!

So I'm not posting information avout the Adventures of AG and Chelle with Cliff Simon, on this thread, where it may not be seen as appropriate, anyone who wants to read about the details, please go to:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...10101&page=316
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                Hi everyone!

So I'm not posting information avout the Adventures of AG and Chelle with Cliff Simon, on this thread, where it may not be seen as appropriate, anyone who wants to read about the details, please go to:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...10101&page=316
                Thanks for posting the link, AG. Look forward to reading about today's adventures later on. Have a great time! (As IF I even need to say that! LOL)
                OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
                  Thanks for posting the link, AG. Look forward to reading about today's adventures later on. Have a great time! (As IF I even need to say that! LOL)
                  And, AG, I have not had a chance to say great news & congrats on the job/project with Cliff S. Looks like you are having a blast.

We definitely have much catching up/sharing on projects to do in Vancouver!

Jenny Stiven
                  (and seriously, I think I need a better sig/name, I was trying to be true and honest about who I was and repping but, wow, how boring am I?????)
                  Visit Stargate Hub!

Comment

Originally posted by Christmaslight View Post
                    Wow, my internet is being weird. It shows the updated Creation site on Internet Explorer, but on Firefox it still shows the same old "Last updated on Jan 31 2008". Anywho: Yay for cocktail receptions!!

By the way, anyone have space in their car for one more fan on the locations tour?? I need to bum a ride, since there is really no way I could even consider renting a car and driving in Vancouver (I'm used to small towns and European driving. )
                    Hey there -- looks like I will have a car after all and will have room for THREE more. I know I am new here so not many people know me or my BG so please feel free to PM me!!

Jenny Stiven

P.S. Neelan_Liquor, updating your list now for adding a car on my name for sure. I will need to follow someone though! Not a Vancouver native you know...it would be great if someone who has been on this route before maybe came along for yuks?
                    Visit Stargate Hub!

Comment

Hi, all:

Updated list with my car as a for sure thing and oh, the places I wanna go, the people I wanna seeeeee (sorry, really tired, no sleep last night). Love the idea of O'Mally's for lunch...

Talk soon,
                      Jenny

================================
                      People:

Christmaslight
                      cute_az_can_be
                      DanaLee
                      Daniel's Shadow
                      ElephantGirl
                      gatehopper
                      girllinley68 + 1 (car)
                      Jack's CSM + Col Mike (car)
                      jstiven (car)
                      kamala42
                      Krisz (car)
                      L-Jade
                      mamasue9
                      Neelan Liquor (car)
                      ~Sarah~
                      Sechemech-Ib
                      ShippyChick
                      Shirt’n’Tie
                      starwanderer
                      talkan
                      thephoenix77
                      Toomi

Places:

Bridge Studio’s Fence! – 16 (for gawking, not BBQing)
                      Jack’s cabin – 14
                      Steveston Village (Nightwalkers) – 6
                      Tollana (Fraser Uni) – 4
                      O’Mally’s (Upgrades) – 5 possible lunch?
                      Jack’s house – 1
                      NID Headquarters - 1
                      North Vancouver - 2
                      Visit Stargate Hub!

Comment

lol, Rainbow What a funny guy. I have a wonderful picture of him. He stole my camera at the gateworld dinner last year and took a picture of himself picking his nose, it is absolutely fantastic.
                        Music and Stargate
                        sigpic
                        Perfection

Comment

I did not see this listed on creation's website but apparently people can now purchase tickets through ebay for the lunch with michael. The amount of face time with him is MUCH better than the 5 minutes at the dessert parties and Sunday brunches because it is around 75 minutes of him, him, and him as opposed to five whole minutes at the other food functions. However, if people are trying to have two trips to Vancouver in 2008 I am not sure how feasible the price is. Of course I have no doubt that the 20 tickets will probably get quite high. I guess it might not seem so bad if someone purchases a set tour and ticket to this and skips getting the other tickets.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STARGATE-VANCOUV...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              I see there are TWO Cocktail Receptions up now, with tickets on sale.....

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm
                              Thanks for updates Gary.....
                              Deeds xx
                              Happy Hour on Thursday and Friday night......tickets are $65 each. I didn't get an email.

Comment

Originally posted by Christmaslight View Post

I have room for 3 in my car or 4 at a push but it would be a bit uncomfortable for 3 in the back. So I think for the comfort level I’ll say 3 and if someone is left by an unfortunate chance without a lift on the day they can squeeze into my car.

Comment

Working...
                                X