No announcement yet.

Camello and Myn's smiley shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Tyler is right, they look like a brown pac man. They are my worst smilies ever, they are horrible.
    But they have been done 2 years ago ... so they were in my first set of smilies, I was quite new at making smilies at that time.
    Gilles
    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
    Ben Browder interview
    Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Thank you so much! They're great!
      No problem! If you've noticed that in the spoiler box his eyes and teeth are the color of the box, I am working on fixing that... just to let you know.
      Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

I hadn't noticed until you told me I may return with more requests at a later date (If that's okay...)

Comment

Yeah, I figured that would be the case. But, with the newer versions (I did end up fixing them) you could post them on an even darker backround without a problem. (and, of course it's OK, I enjoy making them )

Here's solid ones:
          Spoiler:

They really don't look all that different... but still, if anyone does ask me to upload the white-box-less versions of any smilies they're using, it wasn't that much trouble to fix the teeth and eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
            OK, so if Mister Mod agrees that they're crappy, I will make a new set for him.

(BTW, congrats on being the first mod to request a smiley, Major Tyler! teehee!! ©aintright - All rights reserved) (I love posting that... *hugs ainty, even though she'll never know* )
            Well, my request was as a poster rather than as a mod. If you just make a couple general ones I'd be happy. I don't want you to put any time into it if you don't want to, though.
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
              Well, my request was as a poster rather than as a mod. If you just make a couple general ones I'd be happy. I don't want you to put any time into it if you don't want to, though.
              Oh, I know. It's just that this is the first forum I've been on in which the mods are posters along with being mods. So, I just thought it was interesting.

And don't worry... I wasn't planning on giving you special treatment or anything. Like I've said, I enjoy making them. Except... Camello said that he wants to do it... and I don't really blame him, since he hasn't been doing much lately...

We'll see.

sigpic

Comment

OK, he's not great, but at least he's better than Pac-man Ford... I've gotta go now, but I'll upload all the emotions when I get back (Wed. or Thurs.).

Hope you like them.
                Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 27 April 2007, 07:57 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Those are great Myn! I love all your smilies!

Comment

OK, he's not great, but at least he's better than Pac-man Ford... I've gotta go now, but I'll upload all the emotions when I get back (Wed. or Thurs.).

Hope you like them.
                    Awesome! Definitely not Pac-Man Ford.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

This is a bit cheeky seeing as you've already done a request for me, but if you get some spare time could you do some Chuck the Technician or Martouf the Tok'ra ones? I loved the Lorne ones so much

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                        Awesome! Definitely not Pac-Man Ford.
                        Thanks, glad you like them!

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        This is a bit cheeky seeing as you've already done a request for me, but if you get some spare time could you do some Chuck the Technician or Martouf the Tok'ra ones? I loved the Lorne ones so much
                        No prob, but I won't be able get started on them until next week. I hope you don't mind.

Talk ta y'all next week!

sigpic

Comment

I don't mind, that's great! Thanks

Comment

I'M BAAAACK!! I know... I said Wednesday or Thursday... hey, I've got a chronic illness and New York City is a busy, busy, busy, busy place! I needed to recover! Yeesh! But it was so fun. I loved it. Even if I was nearly collapsing from exhaustion at the art museum. It was worth it.

ANYway... I'll be starting on Chuck and Martouf soon. Just after I get all the Fords uploaded...
                            Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 27 April 2007, 07:55 AM. Reason: Typos...

sigpic

Comment

And... Mister Major Tyler, SIR! Your Fords:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I'M BAAAACK!! I know... I said Wednesday or Thursday... hey, I've got a chronic illness and New York City is a busy, busy, busy, busy place! I needed to recover! Yeesh! But it was so fun. I loved it. Even if I was nearly collapsing from exhaustion at the art museum. It was worth it.

ANYway... I'll be starting on Chuck and Martouf soon. Just after I get all the Fords uploaded...
                                Those Fords are brilliant
                                I have so many other characters I'd like to request smilies for but it must be really hard work so I won't

Comment

Working...
                                X