No announcement yet.

Camello and Myn's smiley shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we have a problem there... I live in the USA, so I haven't seen that one yet... But I think I get what you're saying, anyway. Like when a cowboy draws his gun. Sounds cool!
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

yeah thats it thanks *is feeling very....blonde* hehe cant wait to see it
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        House is in the hou-... OK, that's lame:

House: House eyebrow: House eyesroll: House grin:
        OMG !!! These really look like House ! Thank you, Myn, you rule the smilies universe !!!

Comment

LOL! Well... I only based my design off of Wallpaperman's... It's much harder making them from scratch. He's right to ask for credit for all of these. (Except for Samus, the ZPM, and the Insectoid, which were my own design )

But thanks, I'm really glad you like them. In fact, I'd like to add that... well, I've been sick, and having a hobby is really very helpful right now. So, by asking for me to make these smilies, you're actually helping me a lot. So... thanks to all of you!!

Oh, and to those who are waiting for smilies (susanne ), it will be a bit longer before I'll get around to finishing them, due to Easter and all...

sigpic

Comment

Myn, I'm wondering ... who is "Samus" ???
            Gilles
            http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
            Ben Browder interview
            Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman View Post
              Myn, I'm wondering ... who is "Samus" ???

Ho ho boy... you're asking me who Samus Aran is? Well... only the greatest video game heroine of all time!! You must not play Nintendo, huh?

Her suit and... hair.. may change every now and then, but it's the same with Link and Mario and all the other major names in the gaming world. She's from the Metroid series. She started out in the 2D side-scrolling games a few decades ago and to this day still has new games coming out (CAN'T WAIT FOR CURRUPTION!!). She's a bounty hunter who's arch-enemy is a group of aliens known only as Space Pirates. She's occasionally employed by the Federation (I forget the full name, but Earth plays a major part in it). She's one of those mysterious heroes who spend all of her time alone. All we know of where she came from is that her parents were killed by the Space Pirates when she was young and she was raised by an ancient, bird-like race known as the Chozo. So naturally, while she is a bounty hunter and does what all bounty hunters do, her main goal is to wipe out the Space Pirates from existence.

Heh... I could go on all day.. but for your sake, I'll stop there. (as you can see, I'm a huge fan of the series... well, mostly the Metroid Prime trilogy [which are the 3D games - I don't enjoy the side-scrolling ones as much])

Let's just say, Metroid is perfect for anyone who is a fan of girls kicking alien a$$ and saving the galaxy. Not to mention the ancient ruins and artifacts that are lying around looking cool... and the music! OK OK I'll stop!

(pics under spoiler tags)
              Spoiler:

Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 09 April 2007, 04:46 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info!
                Never heard of her but I know the name of Metroïd.
                Gilles
                http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                Ben Browder interview
                Beau Bridges interview

Comment

ah its ok myn as long as youve had a good easter, if there was chocolate poisoning i think i'd have it by now mmm chocolate
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hi Myn ! Just dropped by to see if you are feeling better...
                    Last edited by Caldwell's 2IC; 16 April 2007, 10:05 AM. Reason: my good ol' nemesis: spelling !

Comment

OMG I love your smilies!
                      I love Gilles's ones too but as I understand it, he doesn't take requests because of his busy schedule, so it's nice to have the opportunity for custom ones
                      I was wondering if there was any chance of some Major Lorne ones? Pretty pretty please? *gets on knees and begs*

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                        Mind. Gutter. Head. Desk.

Adrianne
                        If it's any consolation, that's where my mind went too

Comment

Aaaaaand here's that Z/ZedPM: ~

Hope I got the one with the sign right. If not, I can easily change it.
                          I LOVE the ZPM ones!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                            Hi Myn ! Just dropped by to see if you are feeling better...
                            Feeling better? Well, it's a chronic illness... so I won't feel "better" for a while... but, all things considered (my illness vs the support of my family) I'm actually doing pretty well.

It very was kind of you to ask, though. Thanks.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            OMG I love your smilies!
                            I love Gilles's ones too but as I understand it, he doesn't take requests because of his busy schedule, so it's nice to have the opportunity for custom ones
                            I was wondering if there was any chance of some Major Lorne ones? Pretty pretty please? *gets on knees and begs*
                            Sure! As soon as I get susanne's Shep done, I'll start on Lorne.

sigpic

Comment

Sure! As soon as I get susanne's Shep done, I'll start on Lorne.
                              Thank you so much! The Kavanites will be thrilled

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                ah its ok myn as long as youve had a good easter, if there was chocolate poisoning i think i'd have it by now mmm chocolate
                                Yep, had a good Eatser. Too much chocolate... but it was good!

I... don't know what happened... when I saved it, it looked great... but after uploading it... it's not too bad... is it? I'm talking about when he draws his gun... it's too slow! I tried to fix it, but... I guess that's just how it's gonna be... *shrug*

Hope you like it...
                                Spoiler:

Maybe it's just my computer... *prays* Please, please, please, let it just be my computer!!

Anyway....

Major Lorne, comin' up!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X