Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sofie View Post
    wow impressive, good chance we actually met then. I remember filling out that questionaire lol waay to early in the morning

P3 was my first Wolf con, and I had a great time, met a lot of fantastic people, and of course the guests were so lovely. I went to see Torri, and she blew me away
    Either impressive or insane lol
    Glad you had a good time at the Con, especially if it was your first Wolf Con Oh, yes we may have met in that case - & I agree, it was far too early in the morning queuing for those virtual tickets.
    I saw Torri at Level 3 a few years ago, but thought that she was much more relaxed at P3 - she was a great guest, & did the whole Boho Chic look very well!

Comment

A little late I know, but seeing as I only joined here today <g>........here is a link to my photos from Pegasus 3

The username is stargate, the password is abydos

http://www.nix-pix.co.uk/gallery/v/omega/wolfp3/

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky View Post
        A little late I know, but seeing as I only joined here today <g>........here is a link to my photos from Pegasus 3

Enjoy
        We can never have too many pics
        They are absolutely beautiful, and I'm pretty sure I saw you when you got your Torri photo taken. LOVE your photo with Andee, you could be family!!

Comment

Hi Sofie *waves* Thanks for the welcome

It was fab wasn't it! Such great guests.

I went to P2 (but not P1) but have been going to the SG Cons for about 4/5 years now. I've also met up with friends in the States & gone to Cons over there.

Not sure who it was, but someone handed out a questionaire for their project/thesis one morning to the queue. When I was filling it out & answering the 'how many cons have you been to' question, I was a little shocked when I actually counted them - about 20! Yikes lol
          OMG 20 - wow!!!!!!

Enjoy
          They are fab!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
            We can never have too many pics
            They are absolutely beautiful, and I'm pretty sure I saw you when you got your Torri photo taken. LOVE your photo with Andee, you could be family!!
            Awwww thanks hon, glad you liked them!

Andee was so funny - she starting stroking my hair & commenting on my height in the photo op & said she felt like Maria in the Sound of Music (a reference to the kids in it) lol Very random, but very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              OMG 20 - wow!!!!!!

They are fab!!!
              I know, frightening huh!?! I am officially permanently broke

Glad you liked them

Comment

Hi guys

I just joined this forum - I've posted in the newbies thread - but am totally addicted to Cons & was a P3 too. & like you guys I had a blast!

I'm loving reading your stories of the Con & the M&G (I didn't have a ticket for that) & your photos are fab! Thanks for sharing.
                Hey Nicky!

It's Sarah. Was lovely to meet you again at P3!

Not that I post here that often anymore, but welcome to GW!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                  Hey Nicky!

It's Sarah. Was lovely to meet you again at P3!

Not that I post here that often anymore, but welcome to GW!
                  Oh cool - hi!!!!

Thanks. I only joined here today

It was lovely to see you again at P3 too! So, you going to P4? Ann isn't sure whether she can or not, but may change her mind at a later date, but I've bought a ticket anyway

Comment

Rhona was talking about us stewarding next year, but I'm not sure yet. I spent a week in London after the con and kinda overspent. A lot. Lol. So we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully, tho!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                      I spent a week in London after the con and kinda overspent. A lot. Lol.
                      Ouch. That's easy to do in London.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Hi Sofie *waves* Thanks for the welcome

It was fab wasn't it! Such great guests.

I went to P2 (but not P1) but have been going to the SG Cons for about 4/5 years now. I've also met up with friends in the States & gone to Cons over there.

Not sure who it was, but someone handed out a questionaire for their project/thesis one morning to the queue. When I was filling it out & answering the 'how many cons have you been to' question, I was a little shocked when I actually counted them - about 20! Yikes lol
                        That was me!! Thank you for filling one out - and thanks to everyone else who did too!! Sometime this week I'm going to be bugging everyone about it again with an online version to get as many responses as possible! It's not spam, I promise!

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                          Yep, way too easy. The sad part is, I didn't hit all the museums I wanted to, and I really want to go back to two of them (The Tate Modern and National Gallery) again. I really like the V&A too. At least most of the museums were free, but the Eye was worth the extra.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been on The Eye twice. Worth it the first time but the second time was foggy Luckily I didn't pay for the second time, my sister-in-law did. We only got to see to the other side of the Thames and that was about it!

Comment

I went round HMS Belfast on Saturday and that was brilliant - well worth the entrance fee. Mind you, flipping cold and really knackering, climbing about the boat (and up and down narrow ladders!) for 3+ hours!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                                That's easy for me do anywhere, lol. I'm a bit of a shopaholic.

Comment

Working...
                                X