Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    I've uploaded parts III and IV of my con report (including photos) covering Saturday's talks from Jonathan, Dean, Andee and Paul. You can read them at my LJ. Previous sections cover the Meet and Greet and Kavan's talk on Saturday:

Part I
    Part II
    Part III
    Part IV
    your reports are SO good (your photo with Paul is brilliant!)!!!!
    Can't wait till you write Torri's talk

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
      your reports are SO good (your photo with Paul is brilliant!)!!!!
      Can't wait till you write Torri's talk
      That's next!
      sigpic

Comment

Ali, thanks so much for those. I'd forgotten half that stuff. Kavan's made me crack up so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          Ali, thanks so much for those. I'd forgotten half that stuff. Kavan's made me crack up so much!!!
          He was so funny.. his talks were hilarious!
          sigpic

Comment

That cave story gets me every time. And the broken nose! And the prank... oh god, stop me before I go on forever

Comment

That cave story gets me every time. And the broken nose! And the prank... oh god, stop me before I go on forever
              *gags firefly*
              sigpic

Comment

All hail Ali, for she is wise

Comment

All hail Ali, for she is wise
                  And she's bigger than you.
                  sigpic

Comment

*gulps*
                    You're not still angry about the beer incident, are you?

Comment

Hi guys

I just joined this forum - I've posted in the newbies thread - but am totally addicted to Cons & was a P3 too. & like you guys I had a blast!

I'm loving reading your stories of the Con & the M&G (I didn't have a ticket for that) & your photos are fab! Thanks for sharing.
                      Last edited by Nicky; 18 February 2008, 07:46 AM. Reason: Doh! I left the 'b' out of newbies lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky View Post
                        Hi guys

I just joined this forum - I've posted in the newies thread - but am totally addicted to Cons & was a P3 too. & like you guys I had a blast!

I'm loving reading your stories of the Con & the M&G (I didn't have a ticket for that) & your photos are fab! Thanks for sharing.
                        Welcome to GW!

Comment

Thanks Sheppard's Delight!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys & sharing SG experiences

Comment

Hi guys

I just joined this forum - I've posted in the newbies thread - but am totally addicted to Cons & was a P3 too. & like you guys I had a blast!

WELCOME!!! Good to hear you has so much fun!! It was a fantastic weekend
                            P3 probably wasn't your first con?

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                              WELCOME!!! Good to hear you has so much fun!! It was a fantastic weekend
                              P3 probably wasn't your first con?
                              Hi Sofie *waves* Thanks for the welcome

It was fab wasn't it! Such great guests.

I went to P2 (but not P1) but have been going to the SG Cons for about 4/5 years now. I've also met up with friends in the States & gone to Cons over there.

Not sure who it was, but someone handed out a questionaire for their project/thesis one morning to the queue. When I was filling it out & answering the 'how many cons have you been to' question, I was a little shocked when I actually counted them - about 20! Yikes lol

Comment

Hi Sofie *waves* Thanks for the welcome

It was fab wasn't it! Such great guests.

I went to P2 (but not P1) but have been going to the SG Cons for about 4/5 years now. I've also met up with friends in the States & gone to Cons over there.

Not sure who it was, but someone handed out a questionaire for their project/thesis one morning to the queue. When I was filling it out & answering the 'how many cons have you been to' question, I was a little shocked when I actually counted them - about 20! Yikes lol
                                wow impressive, good chance we actually met then. I remember filling out that questionaire lol waay to early in the morning

P3 was my first Wolf con, and I had a great time, met a lot of fantastic people, and of course the guests were so lovely. I went to see Torri, and she blew me away

Comment

Working...
                                X