I'll second JF for P4!!!!!!!
    I will third it!!!!!

Comment

Crappy but nevertheless: Piccies!

http://iolandasblog.livejournal.com/
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Heh. Booking my ticket tomorrow. Buy early, get an MnG ticket, whoever the guests are it'll be a great con!

P.S. JF for P4 - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!
        I bought mine at P3 so if I don't get a MnG (the woman who sold it said it was possible ) I'll be rather irked

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
        I'll second JF for P4!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        I will third it!!!!!
        Fourthed!

Comment

Heh. Booking my ticket tomorrow. Buy early, get an MnG ticket, whoever the guests are it'll be a great con!

I haven't met Joe so that'd be a big yay from me. Also Rachel and/or Jason would be good.
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            I bought mine at P3 so if I don't get a MnG (the woman who sold it said it was possible ) I'll be rather irked

Fourthed!
            I bought my P3 ticket last March and I still got a M&G. So I think you'll be fine if you bought it at the Con.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
              I bought my P3 ticket last March and I still got a M&G. So I think you'll be fine if you bought it at the Con.
              Yeah I seriously cannot believe that they have sold 300 already!

Comment

Thanks to everybody for sharing their vids, pics and stories! Too much fun.
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I do love that sig of yours Nici

Comment

I bought mine today. If anybody asks, it's Squonk's fault.
                    (Okay, I was thinking about getting a ticket anyway, but she got me to make up my mind.)

I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                      I haven't met Joe so that'd be a big yay from me. Also Rachel and/or Jason would be good.
                      Rachel would be fab too - she's now the only one out of the core cast (Seasons 2-3) that I've not met yet!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                        I bought mine today. If anybody asks, it's Squonk's fault.
                        (Okay, I was thinking about getting a ticket anyway, but she got me to make up my mind.)
                        *tacklehugs PJ*

Yay Go Squonk!

Comment

Booked my ticket today.

Also, just got home for the weekend with hubby... and he came into the computer room and I forgot I'd left my Sheppard shirt hanging on the cupboard..

He looked at it and said, "Ahem? Is there something you want to tell me, dear?" I started laughing and he said, with a kind of despairing laugh, "Oh dear..." and walked off!
                          sigpic

Comment

Lmao Ali. You should bring him to P4 so we can all meet him and scare him out of his wits

Comment

P3 was so much fun! I had a fantastic time meeting many of you and I'm sorry about missing some of you. There's just so much going on during this weekend. I've written up a report and posted pics here and here.

I would really like to come back next year.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                                He really was ill. He and Dean had eaten egg sandwiches (I believe) and it had made them both sick. Some of the crew got ill too after breakfast in the morning, again from the eggs. The Thistle's pretty notorious for it tbh although I think it's the first time a guest has gotten ill.
                                David Hewlitt had food poisoning last year

Comment

Working...
                                X