Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Thanks. I'll try that
    Stargate / Atlantis con goers are the friendlyest bunch I know.
    I go on my own but never leave without making new friends for the next time.
    I went to Vancouver and had a blast. Many people who go are also single and between 20-60+. I met doctors, engineers, students etc and there were babies and young kids there.
    The hotel bookings will be announced on the website when the come available.
    If you are having any worries pm me and we can have a chat.
    sigpic

Comment

I am sooo excited I booked my hotel room today, i only booked it for the Friday and Saturday night not sure if i should also have booked i for the sunday as well.

Comment

Depends if you want to do the Sunday night party, I personally find its quieter but the atmosphere is really chilled and nice. Plus the added this of not having to worry about heading home on the Sunday.

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

I was going for a week. The last con I went to, I only went to the exact days of the convention, and I missed out on a lot of fun.

Does anyone know if there will be an parties leading up to the convention?
          sigpic
          Sig by im_meli
          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Not that I know of, we certainly don't normally but I might do the same as last year and come up a night earlier so we could have a Hewlett fans meal out LOL

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

Ooohh, "Hewlett fans" dinner. I'm so there!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Ok I have done my reservation. Now, I'm looking a roommate from Friday to Monday.

Price is 207 pound for three nights INCLUDED breakfast! So per person it would be 103,50 pund. Please contact me via email or pn.

[email protected]
                *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Hewlett fans will take over the city. Buw ha ha ha! We totally can do a dinner. Just no lemon chicken.

*ahem*

Anyone see any deals on hotel yet?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by im_meli

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                    Hewlett fans will take over the city. Buw ha ha ha! We totally can do a dinner. Just no lemon chicken.

*ahem*

Anyone see any deals on hotel yet?

online? none that i've found. i keep checking everyday. i've found one for the thristle for £48 per night and the inn down the road £35 but no dates available yet to book for 2008.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
                      online? none that i've found. i keep checking everyday. i've found one for the thristle for £48 per night and the inn down the road £35 but no dates available yet to book for 2008.
                      I have booked a room in the thistle think it cost about what you said

Comment

Guys Im in need of a roomie. I have a travel buddy *hopefully* but no roomie and I am in need. Im not too fussy, just a little bit shy, so if anyone wants to share with me at all let me know.

Comment

oh I'm sorry...I forgot...it's the Thistle heathrow hotel!
                          *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                          *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                          *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            I have booked a room in the thistle think it cost about what you said
                            I think I found a site too. I googled hotels or something. Not that I've even got a ticket yet...

Comment

Update from Wolf:

Pegasus 3: 25th to 27th January 2008, London

Adults: £92.50 (includes booking fee)

Child: £44.00 (includes booking fee)

First 300 tickets are to attend Meet & Greet -
                              SORRY THESE HAVE NOW SOLD OUT

Looks like everyone who has a ticket already has a M&G ticket!
                              (Dances around in a circle)
                              sigpic
                              Sig by im_meli

Comment

I missed the MnG... Hopefully I'll still get a ticket though.

Comment

Working...
                                X