No announcement yet.

Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we're getting a Season 5 of Atlantis, I'm even more excited about the Con.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
      Since we're getting a Season 5 of Atlantis, I'm even more excited about the Con.
      Agreed! I am just hoping for one of my favorites to be back.
      sig made by me

Comment

Yeah Corin has been added!!! I am SO super excited!!! And Atlantis being renewed!! Yeah it's been a good day! I am extremely excited for this con now!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
          Yeah Corin has been added!!! I am SO super excited!!! And Atlantis being renewed!! Yeah it's been a good day! I am extremely excited for this con now!
          Not that you weren't excited before, right?

Comment

Does anyone think the con will be cancelled or rescheduled due to the fires, and the hotels in the area giving shelter to the fire victims?

I know it's about a month away, but........

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              Does anyone think the con will be cancelled or rescheduled due to the fires, and the hotels in the area giving shelter to the fire victims?

I was thinking the same thing, Sue.
              I'm sure that if that happens, Creation would refund everyone's money or rebook another day.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I would not worry about the con being canceled. They have the Firefly/Serentity Con going on this weekend. Farscape is next weekend.

The only thing I would worry about is if the fires are not under control by then and you are flying in smoke may be an issue. I do know smoke has cuased some trouble with air traffic in Southern California the last week.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Thanks AG and tsaxlady......I just didn't want to 'eat' the con ticket and airline fare. The hotel room can be cancelled.

Comment

Thanks AG and tsaxlady......I just didn't want to 'eat' the con ticket and airline fare. The hotel room can be cancelled.
                    Exactly. It's a whole lotta money! I am weary of it too.
                    Just keeping my fingers crossed.
                    sig made by me

Comment

What I'm worried about is I'm an asthmatic and I don't really feel like suffering through the weekend. Probably put a damper on things. Here's hoping they have everything under control by then.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
                        What I'm worried about is I'm an asthmatic and I don't really feel like suffering through the weekend. Probably put a damper on things. Here's hoping they have everything under control by then.
                        Oh yes, let's hope things clear up considerably by then.
                        sig made by me

Comment

ditto!

Comment

The air is much clearer now. The fires that are close to Burbank are more under control now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                              The air is much clearer now. The fires that are close to Burbank are more under control now.
                              Yeaayyyy! Great news. I just got my plane tickets! It's all coming together!

yeah!
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                Yeaayyyy! Great news. I just got my plane tickets! It's all coming together!

yeah!
                                YAY!!!!!

And tonight I will be buying the tickets to the actual Con. I've gone through so much angst to get to this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X