Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
    Wow, do I suck or what? I promised con piccies, and then have been totally NOT online in four days!

Life in general has been a little hectic, and I apologize for keeping everyone waiting. I will be getting busy editing and posting over the next few days.

And this time, I MEAN IT.
    That's okay, Chelle. We all get crazy busy in our lives.

Last day of November!!!! Where is the time going????
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Wow, do I suck or what? I promised con piccies, and then have been totally NOT online in four days!

Life in general has been a little hectic, and I apologize for keeping everyone waiting. I will be getting busy editing and posting over the next few days.

And this time, I MEAN IT.
      At least you have piccies to post, eventually.

None of mine came out. Ugh!!

Comment

I've finally finished my con report and picture gallery. Took a while, but on the plus side, it's loooonnnnng. Wrote up all the talks I saw and included pics of each actor. And may I say, as cute as he is, Cliff's red eye is very hard to fix because it blends with his irises, and Photoshop gets very confused! Same for Joe F, but they came out pretty well.

Here are the report and gallery. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle05 View Post
          I've finally finished my con report and picture gallery. Took a while, but on the plus side, it's loooonnnnng. Wrote up all the talks I saw and included pics of each actor. And may I say, as cute as he is, Cliff's red eye is very hard to fix because it blends with his irises, and Photoshop gets very confused! Same for Joe F, but they came out pretty well.

Michelle, you made me remember so many things I'd forgotten. Thanks for such a great recap!!
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post

Oh no!!!

I'm going to put mine on discs soon. I can make copies for you and give them to you next time. (That way you can have the vids too.)
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

From one Michelle to another - Excellent report!

I'm trying to psyche myself up to edit a couple of pics tonight, but can't make any promises. My computer's been a bad little ##$%#%$$%^$% again, and my editing software is being a $%$^% as well.... Might need to walk away before I chuck the computer out the front door into traffic.....

How many people "upgraded" for next year's con? Looks like a total free-for-all with Firefly AND BSG in the same weekend.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

...could have but didn't... I'm curious about the new seating arrangement. Adam said they're going to a 9x9 set-up.....and I'm wondering if the new software will be ready to be able to select your own seats.

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                  Oh no!!!

I'm going to put mine on discs soon. I can make copies for you and give them to you next time. (That way you can have the vids too.)
                  That would be great. Thanks.

Comment

How many people "upgraded" for next year's con? Looks like a total free-for-all with Firefly AND BSG in the same weekend.....
                    I thought about it. At the time I didn't have a job, so funds had pretty much dried up. As of today, I am employed once again, so I may go Gold next year. As crazy as it was with two Cons going on, three is going to be INSANE. The good kind of insane though . . .

Comment

Your report and all your pics are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing. Where were you sitting?

((hugs)) I know the feeling. Half of mine in March didn't come out.
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post

((hugs)) I know the feeling. Half of mine in March didn't come out.
                        Thanks for the hugs. It's frustrating. I think it's the way how they lite the place. Maybe.

Comment

Thanks for the hugs. It's frustrating. I think it's the way how they lite the place. Maybe.
                          That and the actors not standing still!
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                          GateCon Attendee 2008
                          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

That too!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your camera woes. The lighting in Vancouver sucked and I had to use photoshop to brighten my pix. I got tired of that, so I invested in a camera with a high ISO. I used it at Comic con and at this con and didn't need flash.

yea....nothing like a fuzzy Cliff!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                Sorry to hear about your camera woes. The lighting in Vancouver sucked and I had to use photoshop to brighten my pix. I got tired of that, so I invested in a camera with a high ISO. I used it at Comic con and at this con and didn't need flash.

yea....nothing like a fuzzy Cliff!
                                Well.....MamaSue.....no one wants a fuzzy Cliff to look at, but...to hug and kiss...I might just enjoy a fuzzy Cliff.....um, forget I said that...trying to act professional. How am I doing?

CLIFF!!!!!!!
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X