No announcement yet.

Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gee AG.....I should have known you'd pick up on that one..... I guess I should have said.....blurry Cliff...in a picture because he was moving around on stage. I have one of those. Yea...I didn't mind looking at fuzzy Cliff at the photo op.... Ok..I'll stop..

Comment

Goodness ladies! Haha!
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle05 View Post
        I've finally finished my con report and picture gallery. Took a while, but on the plus side, it's loooonnnnng. Wrote up all the talks I saw and included pics of each actor. And may I say, as cute as he is, Cliff's red eye is very hard to fix because it blends with his irises, and Photoshop gets very confused! Same for Joe F, but they came out pretty well.

Here are the report and gallery. Enjoy!
        FABULOUS report Michelle!!! Thanks so much for your time and effort!!
        sigpic

Comment

I went back through my pics again and really really really tried to fix them properly. I managed to do a pretty good job at cleaning them up, now that I have a level head (the cold medicne was making me feel a little weird).

Here's Steve:

Cliff and Steve:

Steve:

The 3 Costume Contest Winners:

The other's I'll have up in a bit . . .

Comment

And here's the rest . . .

Corin:

Michael:

Joe:

I tried to sneak a pic of Joe during the autogragh session. But it's of Teh Hair, so I'm cool with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
              I tried to sneak a pic of Joe during the autogragh session. But it's of Teh Hair, so I'm cool with it.
              I was wondering how that came out.
              sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                The hair rules! Good pics SMJ.
                Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                GateCon Attendee 2008
                Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

One thing I wished during Joe's stage session, that he'd move that darn mike so I could get more pictures w/o that thing.
                  sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    One thing I wished during Joe's stage session, that he'd move that darn mike so I could get more pictures w/o that thing.
                    I know, that darn mike spoils so many pics.
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                    GateCon Attendee 2008
                    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

I still haven't received my photo op pic yet..the one with Jay. I emailed Chris awhile back. Anyone get theirs?

Comment

Ooo... I would be livid.

I finally finished my scrapbook. It's the first I've ever done (and so few of my pics came out), so it isn't all that great, but I'm satisfied.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                          I still haven't received my photo op pic yet..the one with Jay. I emailed Chris awhile back. Anyone get theirs?
                          Most of the NJ con has gotten theirs over the Christmas week so yours hopefully is next. Chris did say he was working on the pics from three large cons.

Happy New Year!
                          A Symbiote

Comment

Thanks.. It should be arriving soon..then.

Comment

Working...
                            X