Creation SG Con, Burbank Nov. 17-19, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle05 View Post
    David did a wonderful job behind and in front of the camera. Plus he has a darn nice body when you get to see all of it (!).
    That statement alone makes me go green with envy. The movie MUST make it to Kentucky and to DVD.

Lucky Jane, oh so lucky....did I say Jane's lucky.

Comment

I got into the hotel yesterday. I ended up sitting around the room most of the day. I watched "Legacy" on the Sci-Fi channel and then much later I watched Sumuru before I finally went to bed. I'll be running around the hotel today. I'll be the girl in the brown Mona Lisa shirt.
      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Hey, I see Jack's CSM lurking - are you in Burbank too? If so, I hope you're having a great time!

Anyone seen Chelle and Kris...did they get there in one piece?
        And how about Neelan? L_Jade - are you going?

Yeah, yeah, I'm looking for some of the folks I met in Vancouver - missing you guys and knowing you're all gonna have a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

That's all for now - will check back later after the con gets started in earnest! See ya! **waves**

OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

I'm here! I haven't run into Neelan_Liquor yet, but I can't wait to get my pretty badge.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
            I'm here! I haven't run into Neelan_Liquor yet, but I can't wait to get my pretty badge.
            Ahh she'll be easy to spot. She's the crazy school bus driver with the flask.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

I just got a call from rabalwriter!!! She and Jessica have entered Cali and are on their way of picking me up and heading to Burbank!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                Me and David:

Is that a squirrel in his pocket??

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Is that a squirrel in his pocket??
                  No, he was just happy to see me.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

SO HEY, if anybody's here at the Hilton and looking for something to do, we're watching Atlantis episodes in room 416 of the main tower (in widescreen on the nice big TV screen ... I brought video connector cables for my computer) and ordering pizza!

Give us a call ... there are a few chips & drinks too, but more would be good if more people come.

If the Cabaret gets boring, you can come to our room instead.

-TJ

Comment

All I have to say right now is

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Um, I'll back up a little..... We got here around 230am last night, and the EXIT OFF OF THE FREEWAY FOR THE HOTEL WAS CLOSED. Took a little bit of creative driving a few exits later (you all know how three lefts equal a right, right? ), got to the hotel and fell into bed. The BF text messaged me at 6am to make sure we got here safe,...... Love him, but wanted to KILL him.

So on to my massive squeeeeage. Many thank yous (and make a butt-kicking ) to Arctic Goddess for not only giving my sis Kris payback for all of the times I've embarrassed her to death, and for talking a certain someone into calling me up on stage for a public display of affection!

Picture this - it's the very end of Cliff Simon's time on stage, he answers one last question and I think he says, "Okay, one last thing - Where's Chelle?" and starts looking around the room. I probably turned every shade of red that's in the visible spectrum of light along with some infrared too. I didn't answer right away, so Neelan_Liquor yells from across the room "SHE'S RIGHT THERE IN THE FRONT ROW!!!!" and points right at me.

Me -->

Cliff tells me to come up on stage, and I swear to gawd I thought I had to be glowing red!!!!! I get up and walk up onto the stage, and Cliff proceeds to plant a big fat kiss on me (scratchy, five o'clock shadow on his cheek, I got scruffed by the scruff!!!), and gives me a great big huge squashed hug!!!!!! GACK!!!! In front of the whole place!!!! My sister was laughing her arse off the whole time..... And for the record, Cliff smells very very nice, thankyouverymuch. And I'm still bouncing off of the walls.

Okay gotta go eat. There'll be pics soon, need to get a card reader so I can post the ones the sis took with my camera, but I'm sure half of the place got pics too. See y'all later!

Pat, I owe you one...... BIG TIME!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

OMG! That's sooooo cool Chelle...now...you try that with David and you better just say the hug and kiss is from me Then he will think that I am this big dork...and yea...man, I hope my request a screening for his movie on his site happens...that would be soooo cool to have David come here to Rapid City, SD.

Anyway, glad to see that you are having a fab time..and remember to get me (hopefully personalized to Jean) autograph from David
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
                        All I have to say right now is

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Pat, I owe you one...... BIG TIME!

Oh Chelle, that's soooo fun! Now Cliff knows exactly who you are so he'll probably be looking for you in Vancouver!! What a way to get your con weekend started. Can't wait to hear how Saturday goes - more MS stories coming our way, I just know it!!!!
                        Last edited by OregonJen; 17 November 2006, 09:55 PM.
                        OregonJen

Comment

I have a pic of Chelle getting her bear hug from Cliff. But her sister's pic is probably much better because they have GREAT seats. and didn't he call you up onstage again during the cabaret?

Apparently, during the autograph session, a woman was telling him about her rolling ball thing (like an excercise ball) (cuz ykno.. ball, ba'al...) and then so during the cabaret, he brings her onstage and was like, "sooo... what do you do on the balls?" she said, oh I would show you, but the balls are up in my room and then so he lays down on the floor and said, "that's ok. you can demonstrate on me." !!! HILARIOUS. He had her demonstrate several "excercises" on him,

Tony does great voices, btw.

and Colin took a pic with me...ykno when you're taking a pic with a friend, but nobody else is there to push the button, so you both hold the camera and press the button? like that!

Bring on Saturday!
                          www.stargatesg1.com/erink02

Comment

Sounds like everyone is having a blast so far.

Tick tock, tick tock, will check in tonight to hear any and all MS news.
                            A Symbiote

Comment

Originally posted by erink View Post
                              I have a pic of Chelle getting her bear hug from Cliff. But her sister's pic is probably much better because they have GREAT seats. and didn't he call you up onstage again during the cabaret?

Apparently, during the autograph session, a woman was telling him about her rolling ball thing (like an excercise ball) (cuz ykno.. ball, ba'al...) and then so during the cabaret, he brings her onstage and was like, "sooo... what do you do on the balls?" she said, oh I would show you, but the balls are up in my room and then so he lays down on the floor and said, "that's ok. you can demonstrate on me." !!! HILARIOUS. He had her demonstrate several "excercises" on him,

Tony does great voices, btw.

and Colin took a pic with me...ykno when you're taking a pic with a friend, but nobody else is there to push the button, so you both hold the camera and press the button? like that!

Bring on Saturday!
                              Where are these pictures of which you speak? Can you share? (Or must we wait until you return home?) Surely someone can share piccies with us??

It's MS day!!! Have a great time -- like I even need to say it!
                              OregonJen

Comment

YES. He pulled five people at random from the audience and wanted each of us to tell a joke..... Yeah, put me on the spot, and my exact words were "Yep, I've got nuffin."

OMG that was GREAT! I have a pic of her looking like she was doing a "Superman" laying across his back!!!! and he was just cracking up the entire time!!!!

We're just getting ready to head down for the brunch , we get Michael Shanks, Cliff Simon, and Tony Amendola...... Then on to the rest of the day! Weeeeee!

You know, I was really surprised at how few people there were at the con on Friday... but that was nice in it's own way. No long wait for photo ops, the autograph line didn't go on forever...... I'm sure today will be a different story! Michael and David and JR, OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X