Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
    MSN: [email protected]
    feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221 View Post
      and that means?!

lol
      Mehndi /// this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehndi . very cool think yo bro you dnt u'stend what is mehndi 4rom wher you bro
      Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
      SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

oooh, nope its a proper tattoo, not henna!
        Mrs Tapping

Comment

oooh, nope its a proper tattoo, not henna!
          Then tatoomaker must fill mug. Et (tau'ri symbol) is not in proportion to fat. The circular symbols in such cases always lies in a cartouche. In the case of the SG it had to be a stylization of the gate. That is a double circular cartouche with wide outer contours, such as crystal. Or stylization sealed gate. Ie circular cartouche with radial division. Where the characters were to be plotted at the geometric center of sectors. Big Et could be done only as a bill on top of another picture symbols. Or, as the basis on which it was necessary to write on three characters in each lateral plane.
          Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
          SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Originally posted by techwork View Post
            Then tatoomaker must fill mug. Et (tau'ri symbol) is not in proportion to fat. The circular symbols in such cases always lies in a cartouche. In the case of the SG it had to be a stylization of the gate. That is a double circular cartouche with wide outer contours, such as crystal. Or stylization sealed gate. Ie circular cartouche with radial division. Where the characters were to be plotted at the geometric center of sectors. Big Et could be done only as a bill on top of another picture symbols. Or, as the basis on which it was necessary to write on three characters in each lateral plane.

You've completely lost me now mate
            Mrs Tapping

Comment

Yeah I'm lost on that ramble too, somebody bring in Carter to translate.

But guys those tats are amazing.

Presley_Carter, that had to of hurt, getting a tat on the foot ouch! But it looks really great. I'm sure Ra would be very proud.

Stuey1221, that is really cool. A lil curious on why you chose those guards? But I love the coloring and the shading, very hot indeed.
              O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

OK, I said I was gonna get a Chevron underneath, buuut I haven't.. I got this instead?

Whaddya all think?
                Well, the top one is just plain terribly done, but the new one on the bottom is killer! I have several tattoos myself, all RPG related (Suikoden and Final Fantasy series) but I have to have it designed and thought over for at least a year before I get a tatoo.
                Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Confessor Rahl View Post
                  Well, the top one is just plain terribly done, but the new one on the bottom is killer! I have several tattoos myself, all RPG related (Suikoden and Final Fantasy series) but I have to have it designed and thought over for at least a year before I get a tatoo.
                  lol I assure you the top one is perfectly triangular, its just the way Im holding my arm!

Im gonna get it refilled and have the two combined soon I think, I'll wait for the guards to heal first.

To Tiger,

I chose the designs not for any particular reason, more asthetic purposes, also figured it showed Light and Dark to a degree, Call me crazy lol

I'll put more pics up when I have stuff added to it
                  Mrs Tapping

Comment

Got these last week at Third Eye Tattoo in Ellensburg, WA. Got the SG1 mission patch on my right arm. The other is not related to stargate but is pretty cool. It is a Triquetra on my left leg. Took two hours to get the patch on my arm done. They look awesome!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Major Skywalker View Post
                      Got these last week at Third Eye Tattoo in Ellensburg, WA. Got the SG1 mission patch on my right arm. The other is not related to stargate but is pretty cool. It is a Triquetra on my left leg. Took two hours to get the patch on my arm done. They look awesome!!!
                      The patch is f****** awesome dude! I aint got a spare shoulder to have one on

My two Jaffa Guards took 3.5hours, inner arm hurt like a *****!
                      Mrs Tapping

Comment

Tiger - Yup they hurt like NOTHING else and I am not a wuss...that pic was taken a few hours after they were done. Now they are all pretty and not scabby lol I could not walk straight for two says though!

Major Skywalker (awesome name btw) That patch is awesome! Love the colour in the triq too!
                        ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter View Post
                          Tiger - Yup they hurt like NOTHING else and I am not a wuss...that pic was taken a few hours after they were done. Now they are all pretty and not scabby lol I could not walk straight for two says though!

Major Skywalker (awesome name btw) That patch is awesome! Love the colour in the triq too!
                          Thats cos it was on the bone. the top of the horus guard's staff hurt like a b****h cos its on the soft fleshy part of my arm!
                          Mrs Tapping

Comment

I gots me a tattoo, it's not like your guys tats but I like it
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

That looks cool Linda06. Thanks for sharing with us.

I can't think of any Stargate type tattoo I'd want. But if I come across one, it'd most likely be what I'll get next.
                              O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                I gots me a tattoo, it's not like your guys tats but I like it
                                Spoiler:

Nice and subtle
                                Mrs Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X