Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so the pics have come out a bit wonky, but trust me when i say the tatt's are 100% straight.

My missus' name in Ancient

Glyph

A bit blurry but it shows stuff a bit straighter

Comment

very nice - i am impressed
      "But I want to do community service, I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel"

Comment

Cheers.

Was also going to go with a Jaffa glyph for the back of my neck... but on the toss of a coin that idea lost to a vampire glyph from Blade.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayalaen View Post
          Okay... had to ask; does anyone have a Stargate tattoo? I've thought it might be cool to get the symbol for Earth. I just had to know if anyone else had gotten one
          Thank you. I hadent decided what my next tatoo would be until I read this. but an earth simbol would be realy cool. Maybe over the tatoo on my right arm. I think I have space there.
          "It is better to die for something then to live for nothing"

Comment

Awesome, DrScareys!

I keep meaning to get a tattoo (well, several), but I always seem to be out of time, money, or both.

In any case, when I finally do get my Stargate tattoos, they will be: The Earth symbol just below the back of my neck, a picture of Daniel (probably from "The Changeling", as that's my favourite episode) on my right arm, and a cartouche with his name in hieroglyphics on my left arm.

Comment

Originally posted by DrScareys event horizon V1.0 View Post
              Cheers.

Was also going to go with a Jaffa glyph for the back of my neck... but on the toss of a coin that idea lost to a vampire glyph from Blade.

I have a Blade glyph tattoo on the back of my neck too, and an earth symbol below it, must get pics of em up.

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                I'd love to get a stargate tattoo myself, but the problem is I want one, that is actually genuine, if you know what I mean.
                I want one that is from stargate, but also from a reall life, too. So, if someone asked me, what does it mean, I can tell him/her the real meaning or the stargate meaning.
                If anyone has any ideas of which symbols or anything is also known in real life (egyptian mithology or sth..) let me know, please
                Why not get the Orion Constellation as a tattoo, It's a real life constellation and also from Stargate the Movie. Daniel figures out that the symbols are star constellations from a cutting of a newspaper of Orion's belt

Comment

In Egyptian mythology, the Eye of Ra is a symbol of protection. I've got a Point of Origin myself. When non-Sci-Fi people ask, I just tell them that it's a symbol for Earth and let it go at that.
                  Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

I scanned threw alot of the posts in here. I am a 32 year old christian and have 32 tattoo's. The bible is against voodoo marks used in ritual but not tattoo's. Getting earings creat a scar. I have martial arts tattoos my wife and daugfhters name plus two jedi and one highlander tat. They are all so you can't see them in my shirt and tie when I run my store all day but you can see them when I am teaching my martial arts class at night. I would like to get a stargate tat next. I was wondering about the sgi patch that they wear?

Comment

i also have alot of my tattoos on the computer. IF anyone wants to see them maybe someone could post them for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Theimmortaljedi View Post
                        i also have alot of my tattoos on the computer. IF anyone wants to see them maybe someone could post them for me?

Would like to see them, you would have to post them sometime. My boyfriend is a tattoo artist and has done 90% of mine.......... too many to mention here, but I have a lot. My back is nearly covered, my arms, and my legs too. When I get decent pics of all of them I'll post them up.

Comment

I have them on the computer just not sure how to post pictures. You will have to put some of your up.

Comment

I've got 2 tattoos but neither of them is anything to do with Stargate,sounds like a cool idea though!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Theimmortaljedi View Post
                              I have them on the computer just not sure how to post pictures. You will have to put some of your up.

Ok I'll give it a try!!!

Comment

I don't think I ever shared this here. I got it a few months ago when I visited a friend. She got one, too. It's awesome. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X