X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nanunanu View Post
    Yeah thats cool. Heres mine:
    Wow now that is really cool, how long did that take?

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
      Wow now that is really cool, how long did that take?
      Gld you like it. It took 1hr 20 mins but i had it done in 2 40 min sittings cos i'm a bit of a wimp - it didnt hurt but the buzzing round my chest made me want to puke! i'll try and find a pic of the SG armpatch i've got.

Comment

Wow! that's so awesome!

Yes its sooo time for my SG Tat
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Gld you like it. It took 1hr 20 mins but i had it done in 2 40 min sittings cos i'm a bit of a wimp - it didnt hurt but the buzzing round my chest made me want to puke! i'll try and find a pic of the SG armpatch i've got.
          Wow that's pretty impressive, my tattooist took an hour just to do this

I need your tattooist if they can do all of that in just an hour and a half .

Comment

Wow that's pretty impressive, my tattooist took an hour just to do this

I need your tattooist if they can do all of that in just an hour and a half .
            If you tink aout it mines not that hard to do it's only single outline of ink if i'dhad them filled in it ould have taken forever! Before i had my son i was going to have them filled in with that UV ink but it'd be pointless now cos i don't get my kit off in clubs so much!!

Comment

If you tink aout it mines not that hard to do it's only single outline of ink if i'dhad them filled in it ould have taken forever! Before i had my son i was going to have them filled in with that UV ink but it'd be pointless now cos i don't get my kit off in clubs so much!!
              That would've looked really good, you could always get your kit off in clubs again lol.

Comment

That would've looked really good, you could always get your kit off in clubs again lol.
                Mothers cant do that kind of thing - im all respectable now! TTFN

Comment

Do you have any colours in your eye of Ra tat?
                  no, it's plain black but it has shading and looks amazing!

that is absolutely amazing!
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah i think it'll be cool i'm thinking of getting a tat been thinking about for 4 years and i think a stargate tat would be cool some of the ones i've seen here are awsome the PoO i think i'll get but have it abit more arty type like you know something like have it on a black round backround with a ring going around the outside of it saying "stargate sg1" on the top then on the bottom of the ring something like "rest in peace" or like someone posted peaceful exlporing something like that on my left arm
                    sigpic

now when you wake up like this in the morning you know you've had a good night

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                      a cookie to the first person to have a REAL jaffa forehead tattoo,

a box of cookies if they go the whole way and fill it with gold
                      I think they would deserve more than a box of cookies for going all the way... DAMN THAT WOULD HURT!!!!!!

Comment

I had all the symbols on the stargate done in henna all up my arms and i had the stargate done on the parm of my hand in henna too.

i would of had Teal'c head symbol thing on mi forhead but mi mum wont let me, but i'v dicided that when i'm 18 i'm gonna get the stargate symbols done on mi back.
                        sigpic
                        Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

Just wanted to put fwd a few things about tattoos and what to expect.

1. think long and hard about the design you want tattoo'd on your body
                          2. research your artist and where he works, look at his portfolio This is very important because a bad tattoo is forever.
                          3. think about the tattoo you are getting (its forever) and where you want it and if it will affect your ability to get a job.
                          4. Verify the work area is it sterile, do they use an autoclave, are things (besides the transformer) sealed in medical plastic( those used in autoclave steriliztion)
                          5. Eat an hour or two before you get your tattoo if you dont you could faint or get light headed thru mild shock.
                          6. It will hurt or not hurt, every person is diffferent.
                          7. dont get tiny tattoos if you do in 5 years they will resemble blobs of ink. If you have a good tattoo artist he will know how small is too small.
                          Remember you skin cells die and get replaced depending on where and how you care for your tattoo will determine how often you need to get touched up.
                          8. Sun is bad always protect your tattoos.

I have wings on my whole back, 60+ hours of work, I have plans for more.
                          Just remember to think about what you are going to do I would suggest waiting for a year or two before you go get it. I waited for 5 years (partly because I couldnt afford it till later)till I got started and I have over $4,000+ invested in my back tattoo.
                          The average cost of a tattoo is $100 per hour.

And Lastly be prepared because Tattoos are addicting if you get one you will most likely get another later on.
                          Last edited by Darkdreams; 23 November 2007, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I GOT IT!!!

Havent logged on here in ages but i finally got my Stargate tattoo today!

Hope you all approve, my girlfriend doesnt lol

Peace,

Stu
                            Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                            MSN: [email protected]
                            feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221 View Post
                              Im lookin for the symbols for the Earth Address. Ive looked all over but i cant find them anywhere. Any chance someone can post them for me? Seperatly preferably. its for my new tattoo so i need to re-size them and so on. hence the seperate sizes.

Thanks all

Stu
                              That is so cool, I'm thinking of getting symbol of Stargate as my new tattoo (if I got the symbol of another show, why not Stargate too)
                              sigpic
                              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221 View Post
                                I GOT IT!!!

Havent logged on here in ages but i finally got my Stargate tattoo today!

Hope you all approve, my girlfriend doesnt lol

Peace,

Stu
                                That is just amazing, the symbol of Stargate is amazing, I want that but not so big
                                sigpic
                                Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
                                X