No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a new vid up on my site. It is an Absolute Power vid.
    I got the idea and made it all in one afternoon. I had quite a few laughs while makin it.

"I am so Ronery" from the TEAM AMERICA soundtrack.
    Daniel is not Evil, he is just lonely and misunderstood.

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/stargate/

Feedback is great appreciated.
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      Didn't get a chance to put this up before I left for P1, and didn't have internet access until now, LOL.

This actually got played at P1, my proudest vidding moment

STAR TREK: ATLANTIS (right click and save target/link as)

Song - Star Trekkin' by The Firm
      Edited by - mazzmatazz
      Description - What are you, Captain Kirk?
      Episodes used - Loads of Atlantis. Nothing beyond The Hive though.
      Size - 25.1mb
      Length - 00:03:34
      Format - DivX Avi
      All right...
      Now there's coke all over my keyboard and I've probably awakened the entire building with my laughters... But it doesn't really matter!

Thank you so much for this vid! It's one of the most hilarious "parody" video I've ever seen.

Great job! Thank you!
      Rodney (to Elizabeth) : And I hope you got us a real jumper pilote ‘cause I don't trust him (points at Beckett) and I can’t fly the damn thing in a straight line!

Comment

Hello people,

I'm fairly new to the whole vidding thing and I don't have the recources to make them myself so since I haven't been able to open an account on the Atlantis Vids Live Journal, I had a couple of wonderful song suggestions for a Ronan/Teyla vid.

I thought that 'Push the Button' by the Sugarbabes or 'Scandalous' by Mis-Teeq would make really great fast paced R/T music vids. Just a thought if anyone's interested. Please, please, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
          I thought that 'Push the Button' by the Sugarbabes or 'Scandalous' by Mis-Teeq would make really great fast paced R/T music vids. Just a thought if anyone's interested. Please, please, please.
          Terrah made an awesome "Scandalous" vid. One of my favorites!
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
            Do you have a link to her site or to a site where her vids are hosted?

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
              Originally posted by Major Tyler
              Do you have a link to her site or to a site where her vids are hosted?
              Here you go:
              http://members.lycos.co.uk/terrah/Stargate/sg1.html

"Scandalous" is the second one down.

Comment

Yet another great StarGate video from YouTube. In this one... someone made a music video of the battle scene from Camelot. The video is obviously edited to match the music score. The song is some 80s rock band or something like that. But WHOA, seeing that battle again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBi1a...Gate%20Camelot
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

omfg the movie pwns!
                  Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                  Anime signature in spoiler tag
                  Spoiler:
                  Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

I never liked the 80's and this just made me hate them.

The battle edit was nice but the music could be slightly more epic.
                    I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

You can always mute the video player or turn off the volume in your computer. I had to do that.

Would've been better if they used something like Rammstein. Their aggressive German metal-rock music is perfect for battle scenes. "Feuer Frei" would be perfect for this scene. It translates as "Fire at Will" And man were the Ori ships firing at will. ouch. lol

Du Hast (you hate) would be another good one. Lotsa people seem to hate the Ori. I don't, but only cuz I think they make the perfect bad guy. Combining Anubis, Replicators (bugs), Wraith, Goa'uld, and using Ancient tech. Thats an uber-enemy right there.
                      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                        omfg the movie pwns!
                        That made no sense...are you having a seizure?

Comment

Well, in true March (aka "super-Uni-crunch-month") fashion, I avoided doing my research papers and finished up vid no. 23 instead...

SuperFord - Not Listening
                          Music: "Not Listening" by Papa Roach
                          Spoilers: Up to The Hive.
                          File Size: ~17mb (.wmv)

This one is pretty straight forward - I think the song explains is quite nicely . Hope you enjoy!

Jamieson
                          sigpic
                          The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by Jamieson
                            Well, in true March (aka "super-Uni-crunch-month") fashion, I avoided doing my research papers and finished up vid no. 23 instead...

SuperFord - Not Listening
                            Music: "Not Listening" by Papa Roach
                            Spoilers: Up to The Hive.
                            File Size: ~17mb (.wmv)

This one is pretty straight forward - I think the song explains is quite nicely . Hope you enjoy!

Jamieson
                            Holy Crap!! That was AWESOME! As the Director of F.O.R.D. I want to thank you for making the kick-assin'est Ford vid I've ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              Yet another great StarGate video from YouTube. In this one... someone made a music video of the battle scene from Camelot. The video is obviously edited to match the music score. The song is some 80s rock band or something like that. But WHOA, seeing that battle again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBi1a...Gate%20Camelot
                              I loved seeing that battle again. The music though, not so much.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

this movie pwns= i thought it was cool....

ne one got ne other cool battle stuff?
                                Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                                Anime signature in spoiler tag
                                Spoiler:
                                Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Working...
                                X