Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoples_General
    Yet another great StarGate video from YouTube. In this one... someone made a music video of the battle scene from Camelot. The video is obviously edited to match the music score. The song is some 80s rock band or something like that. But WHOA, seeing that battle again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBi1a...Gate%20Camelot
    firstly, that was my vid!!

i followed your comments back here. and for the record i didnt like that song to begin with, but after hearing it 100s of times it grows on me and possibly you too.... but youtube's low quailty sound makes that womans harmonic scream thingy sound horrible! u gotta hear it at full mp3 quaitly.

well its nice to know what ppl really think of it behind my back. thanks for saying it pwned who ever that was...

Comment

ok, i made a new one with new music and everything of camelot space battle, and here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h44ImMnT9eU

i explain in my comment, but ill say agin, i dont like the music, i aggree, but it fit rather well

Comment

Quick question(s) for a vid I'm planning...

I normally have a good memory (although several years of university is attempting to undo that ), but I can't recall if this actually happened, so I'm asking you guys.

Does anyone know if there is any episode of SG-1 where RDA is the one to say "Previously, on Stargate SG-1..."? And conversely, does anyone remember if, in season 9, Ben Browder managed to get in the line at some point, "...And now, on Stargate SG-1..."? I know for the most part that job has fallen to Chris Judge lately, but I was just hoping there was an instance of both at some point down the line.

Any help would be great, even if it's to tell me, positively, that this didn't happen (so I don't go looking for it futilely, lol). Thanks!

Jamieson
        sigpic
        The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by Jamieson

I normally have a good memory (although several years of university is attempting to undo that ), but I can't recall if this actually happened, so I'm asking you guys.

Does anyone know if there is any episode of SG-1 where RDA is the one to say "Previously, on Stargate SG-1..."? And conversely, does anyone remember if, in season 9, Ben Browder managed to get in the line at some point, "...And now, on Stargate SG-1..."? I know for the most part that job has fallen to Chris Judge lately, but I was just hoping there was an instance of both at some point down the line.

Any help would be great, even if it's to tell me, positively, that this didn't happen (so I don't go looking for it futilely, lol). Thanks!

Jamieson

Someone else may have a better memory than me, but I personally can't recall any such cases. Typically they don't give that job to the headliner.
          My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamieson

Jamieson
            With Atlantis it has varied but with SG-1 I think it has stayed with Chris Judge saying "Previosly on Stargate" and "And Now On Stargate SG-1", I don't believe that RDA has ever done it. As for Ben, I have no idea, can't say that I remember

Comment

If anyone has "Die Another Day" by Madonna it would be a big help

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                With Atlantis it has varied but with SG-1 I think it has stayed with Chris Judge saying "Previosly on Stargate" and "And Now On Stargate SG-1", I don't believe that RDA has ever done it. As for Ben, I have no idea, can't say that I remember

I know I've heard Amanda Tapping say it before, but I don't know about RDA.
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Yeah...figured it was a long shot, I couldn't remember it either, but was just hoping my mind was going. Oh well. I know Ben did it semi-regularly for Farscape, but then again, it's only been one season, and Chris Judge does it so well, lol. Doesn't matter, I can still do the vid without it, just thought it might be a nice added touch.

But thanks to everyone who responded!

Jamieson
                  sigpic
                  The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

Voting is now closed in the Immediate Music Trailer Challenge over at Kawoosh! SG Vidmakers Forum and the results can be found here:

Immediate Music Trailer Challenge Results

Congratulations to the winners and huge thanks to those of you who took the time to vote
                    Muppet's SG1 Music Video's

Kawoosh! SG1 Vidmakers Forum

Comment

heres mine

sorry i didn't know about this thread before so I started a new thread but anyway.
                      EDIT:spoiler for S9
                      Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 25 March 2006, 01:49 AM.
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                        heres mine

sorry i didn't know about this thread before so I started a new thread but anyway.
                        EDIT:spoiler for S9
                        Very Nice Wako

Comment

http://plexminex.de/tobi/videos/stargate/stargate.wmv

hi! this is a link-update to my video because, the other link is dead.
                          and here, 2 videos i found in the internet, you have to see them! =)
                          http://plexminex.de/tobi/videos/stargate/er.wmv
                          http://plexminex.de/tobi/videos/stargate/doh.wmv

Comment

If anyone has "Die Another Day" by Madonna it would be a big help
                            If you go to stargatesg1971 there are lods of vids there and there is one to die another die

Comment

Originally posted by muppet
                              Can I just say Dragonfly's SG1 vid made me so proud and nostalgic, a tear came to my eye. Thank you!
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I wanna do another one but I don't what song to do, based on my last one what songs do you think I will be good at doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X