The Wallpaper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    *spread some green at last* ohhh nice work Ladyinred - great pictures and composition...but I must ask why you've insert the text in ullegible way on the first wallp?
    Bo w poziomie w zaden sposób nie moglam znalezc dla niego miejsca... wystarczy tylko lekko przechylic glowe, zeby to przeczytac

But it's just my thoughts-> keep going, waiting for more from you
    Postaram sie...

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
      Bo w poziomie w zaden sposób nie moglam znalezc dla niego miejsca... wystarczy tylko lekko przechylic glowe, zeby to przeczytac
      Postaram sie...
      To ja tu z ledwoscia skladam slowa zeby sie wyrazic a tu Polka! Mysle, ze nie umiejszylo by to urody tapecie gdyby nawet na zdjecia wszedl tekst- wtedy moze jakas fajna czcionka...ale to tylko tak sie przyczepilam- bo tapety naprawde bardzo ladne!Mam nadzieje ze wkrecisz sie na dobre w tapetowy temat pozdrawiam!

<it's easier to speak my mind in polish >
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

To ja tu z ledwoscia skladam slowa zeby sie wyrazic a tu Polka!

Surprise, surprise Milo sie dowiedziec, ze sa tu jacys rodacy A dopiero co martwilam sie, ze wszyscy wtracaja cos po niemiecku, a prawie nikt po polsku

Icarium

Comment

Also wenn jetzt alle in ihrer Muttersprache schreiben, tu ich das auch . So!

No serious, could you please turn into english again?. I know I also sometimes use, but at least I translate it for the other ones. I just don't want anybody to feel segregated
          Last edited by Fainne; 12 May 2008, 05:49 AM.

Comment

You are right! I was just surprised that Ladyinred is also polish and Icarium said that it is good to know that here(on GW) are also few polish people

As you know sometimes it's easier to say in native language. But yes, we should translate what we said to avoid misunderstanding

*went coping pics from screencaps site before it gets closed*
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*blushes*
              I'm sorry Fainne, I didn't want anyone to feel out

And thanks Achaja for translation

Icarium

Comment

I think it's okay, if you're using your native language. But you should hide it behind spoilertags. Torri and I did before few weeks ago. We wrote something in german!

I don't want SGC to be closed...but if it'll happen, there's another page where I get my screencaps from.
                Last edited by Luciana; 13 May 2008, 01:09 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I have two Jewel Staite wallpapers found here!!

Comment

god, girls... do you always have to post so much on weekends?? its hard to keep up with giving comments to the arts

WELCOME to the newbies!!!

and here we go with my critics ...
                    *rofl*

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                    YAYYY I'm creative. My first Daniel wallie

and without the light:

and a Queen
                    hm, i think the first one is better i prefere stuff with light
                    lol, the queen one is cool!

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                    Fainne, I think you know which one I like the most
                    -------
                    My wallie. I've experimented with simple recently

Icarium
                    and once again, wraith-arts this one is really really good i think. its simple but its good.

did you know i did some wraith wallies too once? *rofl*

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                    3 wallpapers from me:

wow!
                    the 1st one is AMAZING!! LOVE THEM

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Hey folks!

I was going through the thread and you guys are very talented. Loved everything you've made. I'm a newbie in the whole artwork thing and still learning. I've made some simple things to start with.

[ATTACH]5601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5602[/ATTACH]
                    prefere the 1st one well done!
                    the 2nd one is a bit too dark for my taste

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                    Also wenn jetzt alle in ihrer Muttersprache schreiben, tu ich das auch. So!

No serious, could you please turn into english again?. I know I also sometimes use, but at least I translate it for the other ones. I just don't want anybody to feel segregated
                    lol - genau
                    wenn die da irgendwas herumfaseln können, können wir das auch

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    I think it's okay, if you're using your native language. But you should hide it behind spoilertags. Torri and I did before few weeks ago. We wrote something in german!

I don't to be closed...but if it'll happen, there's another page where I get my screencaps from.
                    yep. spoiler tag is best i think

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                    omg! the pink one is sweet
                    love it!

Comment

alright girlz ... (and boyz - if we have some in here)
                      Torri me got a new WALLPAPER yes, i was creative ... weird, huh?

spoiler for size
                      Spoiler:

Comment

OH MY GOD! That's awesome! I LOVE it!
                        The colors are fantastic! And the flower! Oh...and "Lost Paradise"...such a great idea!

*squeee* Simply adorable!
                        sigpic

Comment

the 2nd one is the best- but both are pretty

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                          alright girlz ... (and boyz - if we have some in here)
                          Torri me got a new WALLPAPER yes, i was creative ... weird, huh?

spoiler for size
                          Spoiler:
                          http://pics.livejournal.com/torri012/pic/0001d89b
                          I agree with Luciana. The city looks amazing with this colour, these birds and sweet flower- almost can sense it's smell wish you lots of creative days

Oh, and Luciana could you tell me where do you get screencaps from?
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Of course I can...

It's a page a lot of GW people get their screncaps from.
                            Found it by accident. Needed some SG1 screencaps because of Martouf!

Stargatesg1971
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              OH MY GOD! That's awesome! I LOVE it!
                              The colors are fantastic! And the flower! Oh...and "Lost Paradise"...such a great idea!

*squeee* Simply adorable!
                              thanks

I agree with Luciana. The city looks amazing with this colour, these birds and sweet flower- almost can sense it's smell wish you lots of creative days
                              thanks to you too.

i wouldnt be that bad in doing wallies (me thinks ) but i'm always too lazy to do something propper most of the time i just do lil experiments and well, those are the ones i show you mainly *rofl*

Comment

The one on the right is great! I like the pics you chose, great!

and once again, wraith-arts this one is really really good i think. its simple but its good.

did you know i did some wraith wallies too once? *rofl*
                                Thank you! And, no I don't know that and I'm not sure if I believe you You and Wraith?!

spoiler for size
                                Spoiler:
                                http://pics.livejournal.com/torri012/pic/0001d89b
                                My jaw dropped and I'm still not sure where it is...
                                OMG, I think it's one of the very best wallies I've seen here Congratulations
                                -------

I recently focused on something different... Together with naamiaiset, we are thinking of starting a Calendar thread and we wonder if any of you would be willing to join?
                                That's my start, a calendar-wallpaper. But you really should see what naami made

Icarium

Comment

Working...
                                X