• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me again

Many thanks to Risem who allowed me to use her painting in the first wallie

Icarium

Comment

I love them. Especially the second one! Great job.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
        Some more experimentation
        This one contains huge possible spoilers for S5!!!
        (...)

Icarium
        Looks really great!!! , I didn't see spoiler because I'm scarred...and what if...you know...there is something I shoudn't see yet?

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        a was in a shipper mood today
        Ughh...I can't open the picture but maybe everyone admire it now so it's overloaded? I will try later. But as I can see on minature- there is very nice violet color which I like

EDIT: I've just seen it and it's beautiful!!!
        Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        She's getting better and better. I'm really proud of my talented little Fainne!
        cute!

Me again

Icarium
        You again! And again great! The first one looks like 3D wallp! Cool effect
        Last edited by Achaja; 24 May 2008, 03:18 AM. Reason: delete one letter
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Me again
          No not you again!!!!!

Icarium
          Those are just beautiful i love them especially the 1st one.

Comment

Hello all.
            Icarium gave me the link to this thread (thankyou), and I must say that the artwork in here is amazing
            Needless to say, I will be browsing this one from now on!
            I have made a pic, a first go. I don't know if I'll make any more, I haven't had any more inspiration hits. So I will content myself to appreciating others. Looking forward to reading the back pages here (it will keep me busy )

Ok, I've come up with a problem, I can't seem to put the image on here right as a thumbnail. It won't open the bigger one.
            How is that done?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              She's getting better and better. I'm really proud of my talented little Fainne!

IcariumI really like your wallis. my favourite is the Queen walli. I adore the standing one *-*

toomuchcaf I like your first try. what's the font?
              try Photobucket for the thumbnails. I myself use www.myimg.de but it's in german.

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                toomuchcaf I like your first try. what's the font?
                try Photobucket for the thumbnails. I myself use www.myimg.de but it's in german.
                Thankyou, I used Rage Italic.

And figured it out (if at first you don't succeed, try try again, then read the tutorials!).
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you Luciana, Achaja, wraithlord and Fainne
                  Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                  Hello all.
                  Icarium gave me the link to this thread (thankyou), and I must say that the artwork in here is amazing
                  Needless to say, I will be browsing this one from now on!
                  I have made a pic, a first go. I don't know if I'll make any more, I haven't had any more inspiration hits. So I will content myself to appreciating others. Looking forward to reading the back pages here (it will keep me busy )

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll53/toomuchcaf/th_Ronanwalliecopy.jpg[/IMG]
                  Nice to see you here toomuchcaf I like your wallie very much Keep trying!

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                    Thankyou, I used Rage Italic.

And figured it out (if at first you don't succeed, try try again, then read the tutorials!).
                    I really like you first try. Keep on practicing and you will be inspired more often

Comment

Time for some more spam I can't decide which version I like more so I post both

Icarium

Comment

Time for some more spam I can't decide which version I like more so I post both

Icarium
                        oh wow. I like both - but my favourite is the colorful one

Comment

Icarium, both are great, and its impossible for me to choose between the 2.
                          Coloured one is more vibrant, lively, but the BW more moody, moving (if I'm explaining myself ok).
                          And thankyou, and Fainne.
                          sigpic

Comment

this is a bit OT. it's the new background of my myspace-page

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Fainne re OT,
                              I really like that way you use textures. It looks so soothing.
                              sigpic

Comment

oh really? thank you. I always want the pictures to be harmonic but it doesn't work out everytime. So glad you like it

where is this quote from your walli from? I really like it.
                                Last edited by Fainne; 26 May 2008, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X