No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Lies (and Milou) have great power - they made Eh-T squeee!

Comment

Congratulations Lies!!!

And Welcome

MILOU

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        Yay!! I'm very happy and proud to announce, that after a short but very intense labour our little girl Milou (pronounce: me-loo, kinda french) was born this morning at 8.22! 6 days overdue.

My water broke at 11.00pm, contractions hit at 1.30am, at 2.30 were only 2/3 minutes apart, at 8.11 I was fully dilated, at 8.22 she was born. 100% natural delivery

We ended up at the hospital at 5.00am, her heartbeat was a little low, but all was well. Very proud I did it all myself. She is SO cute! My heart is flooded with love!

*hugs to all*
        Big congrats to you! Glad to hear she is healthy and doing well. Post a pic soon

Jumping on a plan tonight to head to Hawaii for a few days before hitting vangroovy next week. Cannot wait to meet you all! Safe travels for everyone!

- Sapph.

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          Wow. Lies (and Milou) have great power - they made Eh-T squeee!
          Amazing, ain't it?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
            Big congrats to you! Glad to hear she is healthy and doing well. Post a pic soon

Jumping on a plan tonight to head to Hawaii for a few days before hitting vangroovy next week. Cannot wait to meet you all! Safe travels for everyone!

- Sapph.
            Safe journey.

Comment

LIES! You did it! Am about to burst with excitement here! Milou is such a pretty name, did you have it picked out already? Heeeeee!

I'm about to take Magnus to the vet, he managed to snap his tooth playing tug of war with a toy. Is in pain.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                LIES! You did it! Am about to burst with excitement here! Milou is such a pretty name, did you have it picked out already? Heeeeee!

I'm about to take Magnus to the vet, he managed to snap his tooth playing tug of war with a toy. Is in pain.
                Poor Magnus.

Milou is Dutch for EH-T.

Comment

Congratulations Lies!!
                  The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                  Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    Congratulations!!!

All of her online aunts and uncles can't wait to see her pic
                    And spoil her rotten now.

Again, Congrats Lies on your little girl!!

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post

- Sapph.
                    Oooh! Hawaii! Sounds like a wonderful plan! Enjoy it!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

Poor Magnus. Hope the vet helps him feel better! Sounds like he might need a bit of spoiling right now as well.

Comment

Safe flight to the G4

Welcome to Milou

and, if anyone wants to participate in the virtual baby shower, well now you know to think pink!
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

And there's still time to return to the store all the yellow/green outfits that were bought.

Comment

or bring them....purple/lavender is also good.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            or bring them....purple/lavender is also good.
                            That is my preferred color, especially since everyone goes for pink for a girl.

Comment

What about orange since she is Dutch?

Comment

I think Lies will appreciate whatever you bring

I should say, whatever you want to bring....this is 100% voluntary

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X