No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to go there, I wanted to go to AT5 but it won't happen. But I would like to wish you good and safe trip. Enjoy it and make Amanda and all the stuff from Sanctuary proud of Fans
    Tell them hi from Czech Fan Mary LOL
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sitting on my couch finalising some computer stuff look to the clock and see 122am....OMG!!!

Later today I have to begin and finish packing and figure out how I'm going to fit in all the chocolate and TimTams

Then Tomorrow I leave for the USA!! OMG when did that happen!!??!!

P.S
      From Twitter
      @ruby_flanigan B46
      @sanctuary_sarah E43
      Last edited by PaganX; 19 July 2010, 07:27 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
        Hi Sharon

Look's like we are neighbours...I'm A18. Now I have two reasons for smilling!

See you all soon.
        Oh, you may change your mind after a couple of days.

Originally posted by llp View Post
        And I'm right behind Sharon and only one seat over from you.
        So.....I can keep an eye on both of you!
        You're going to be very busy.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        For all of those about to embark on the journey to Vanctuary for SE & MtM...have a safe trip and have lots of fun. Those of us left behind, live vicariously through you. *hugs* xo
        Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        I wanted to go there, I wanted to go to AT5 but it won't happen. But I would like to wish you good and safe trip. Enjoy it and make Amanda and all the stuff from Sanctuary proud of Fans
        Tell them hi from Czech Fan Mary LOL
        Thanks both of you. Always tough when you can't be at the event and everyone else is excited about going. We have all been in that position at one time or other. I'm sure that as much as time allows those with access to computers will keep the others updated. If I end up doing the walk on I'll be sure and report how badly I performed.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

if i stop checking my watch, the wall clock and my calender, will i get to leave for vancouver any sooner? 9 more eternally long days!

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
            if i stop checking my watch, the wall clock and my calender, will i get to leave for vancouver any sooner? 9 more eternally long days!
            Somehow I think my days are longer!!

Hubby and I agreed that baby can't be born today (day is almost over anyway) or tomorrow, cause he has a meeting tomorrow night. Of course ... I'm hoping that baby has a mind of its own and doesn't listen ... hasn't been listening so far ...

EH-T ... I vote for that swim-on
            Last edited by SamJackShipLover; 19 July 2010, 08:57 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

Hubby and I agreed that baby can't be born today (day is almost over anyway) or tomorrow, cause he has a meeting tomorrow night. Of course ... I'm hoping that baby has a mind of its own and doesn't listen ... hasn't been listening so far ...
              Patience is sometimes very over rated...Alright little bump, it is time to be born. You have tons of aunties just waiting for pictures!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
              Uhhhh, didn't know we get a vote.... hee hee Sharon in a swim-on.....no even I can't be that mean, but then.....hey EH-T have you had swimming lessons?
              sigpic

Comment

Well, looks like my contingent will be like so:

rderoch - C27
                Heidi - C28
                Fran - C29
                Theresa - B34

There may be some on site seat swapping, if allowed, so that Heidi and Theresa can sit together. Don't know if it will be me or mom who moves.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
                  Spend them watching Sanctuary eps. It will make the waiting more pleasant.

See advice above.

Do you have season 2 DVDs? If not, there is a part in the commentary where AT talks about how no one is attractive in a wetsuit!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Patience is sometimes very over rated...Alright little bump, it is time to be born. You have tons of aunties just waiting for pictures!

Uhhhh, didn't know we get a vote.... hee hee Sharon in a swim-on.....no even I can't be that mean, but then.....hey EH-T have you had swimming lessons?
                  Please see comment above.

Actually I was swimming at the lake yesterday. Made me think of MW talking about how long he could tread water.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                  Well, looks like my contingent will be like so:

rderoch - C27
                  Heidi - C28
                  Fran - C29
                  Theresa - B34

There may be some on site seat swapping, if allowed, so that Heidi and Theresa can sit together. Don't know if it will be me or mom who moves.
                  I get to meet your Mom? (and a chance to find out embarrassing childhood stories)

Yes, you can seat swap . Dipsofjazz and I did for the auction at AT4.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    And I'm still recovering from the trauma of sitting next to you during the auction!
                    sigpic

Comment

I so know how you feel. Both my babes were late. No 1 Son was due Christmas day and arrived New Years Eve. Becky was 4 days late. Both winter babes. I don't envy you waddling about in this weather. (((Lies)))

Mumsey
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

I apologise in advance for those of you about to be living vicariously through those of us going, but I have to vent .... so I'll spoiler

Spoiler:
                        GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--Planning packing can be so stressful! I haven't even gotten to the point of trying to fit things actually INTO the luggage yet! *blinks*
                        I still need to pick up Lies' gifts and find suitable containers and locate suitable makeup for my abnormality plus decide how much bluey goodness to try to bring along versus what I [i]should[/] be able to pick up there ... plus pick up chocolates and a thank you gift for my mate who I'll be visiting for a few days post-con -- knowing how hard post-con blues can be, it'd better be a good one for putting up with me!

I know I'm forgetting things - and I have to have everything planned and packed (or ready to throw in at the last minute) by Thurs, b/c I work 36+ hours over Fri/Sat/Sun, and leave *really* early Monday morning ... as in I get off work at 1am or so, check-in starts at 4am for my 7am flight which, thanks to time zones, has me landing at 9am local time, with the entire day yet to go Who needs sleep, right? LOL! ...which reminds me, I need to confirm how early I can check in at the hostel...

Oh, and just to make life around here even more fun, my mom has HER holidays while I'm away, so she's also trying to figure out packing and gifts and whatnot - and my poor dad's just trying to figure out his schedule to get us both to different airports while juggling the chauffeuring duties required for my sister and nephew's schedules as well Although knowing my sister, she's likely to attempt to appropriate my car while I'm away, which'll make my dad's life a little easier ... yes, we have a ..... rather co-dependant family. Just run with it

Okay, before I felt tired just thinking about this upcoming week.
                        Now that I've attempted to type it out a bit - I'm even more tired!

So anticipation = tired (but still bouncy) ames!
                        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                        ames on facebook
                        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                          And I'm still recovering from the trauma of sitting next to you during the auction!

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                          I so know how you feel. Both my babes were late. No 1 Son was due Christmas day and arrived New Years Eve. Becky was 4 days late. Both winter babes. I don't envy you waddling about in this weather. (((Lies)))

Mumsey
                          Ah, but then can't you use that against them for the rest of their lives. "You won't do X for me and yet I carried you for an extra 4 days!"

Comment

I get to meet your Mom? (and a chance to find out embarrassing childhood stories)

You met Mom at AT3. She'll be sad that you forgot her. I won't tell. (unless you try to get stories )
                            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                            Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                              You met Mom at AT3. She'll be sad that you forgot her. I won't tell. (unless you try to get stories )
                              Have I mentioned I'm old and forget stuff? Either that or I was trying to block out that whole episode about the t-shirts! I'll probably remember her as soon as I see her.

Comment

Have I mentioned I'm old and forget stuff? Either that or I was trying to block out that whole episode about the t-shirts! I'll probably remember her as soon as I see her.
                                That's ok. She's old too.
                                William Shakespeare

Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X