No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, 3:30 in the afternoon. i think i've got the cleaning and laundry thing done. so i'll collapse a while and then start packing. now if i could only find my list.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Ditto!

Thanks Mom! Wish you were going (but you have the best excuse ). Wish everyone here was going.

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
      ok, 3:30 in the afternoon. i think i've got the cleaning and laundry thing done. so i'll collapse a while and then start packing. now if i could only find my list.
      On a good news note, I can now guarantee you will see moose in Vancouver.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Just printed out my boarding passes for tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Okay....I'm driving up to with Trin and Pat....maybe we'll see you on the road...
          Diana (Starbird) and I are driving up Thursday from Seattle. Don't know when we'll leave--I have to pick her up at Seatac about 5:30 this afternoon. Not long now--I think I'm all packed.

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
            Diana (Starbird) and I are driving up Thursday from Seattle. Don't know when we'll leave--I have to pick her up at Seatac about 5:30 this afternoon. Not long now--I think I'm all packed.
            Funny, you're picking up Starbird today and I'm picking up Starsong (Pat) tomorrow. Then on to the train station to pick up Trin at noon. After that, we are off to Vancouver. I packed this afternoon and realized how much "extra" stuff I am taking with me (and leaving in Vancouver). Good thing I'm driving. In fact, I am going down to the garage later and putting some of the stuff into the car. Have a good trip up....see you in Vancouver.
            sigpic

Comment

We did a tour and then headed to Victoria. I love chocolate, but it wouldn't take that. Are you here or are you going to be here at the convention?

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                Just printed out my boarding passes for tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
                See you Friday! Half an hour before I leave for the train station. *bounces*

Comment

EH-T
                  On a good news note, I can now guarantee you will see moose in Vancouver. [/QUOTE]

how can you guarantee that? don't get my hopes up and then burst my bubble.

leaving in am
                  Last edited by lame moose (mocha); 28 July 2010, 07:29 PM.

Comment

sitting in the boarding area and waiting to get on my plane
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      sitting in the boarding area and waiting to get on my plane
                      and away you go.......
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                        Me too (except just today for tomorrow )

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
                        EH-T
                        On a good news note, I can now guarantee you will see moose in Vancouver.
                        how can you guarantee that? don't get my hopes up and then burst my bubble.

leaving in am[/QUOTE]

Wait and see (although it may not be a live moose).

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          Just running in to wish everyone safe travels and have loads of fun at SE & MtM...please stay safe everyone and remember to say a big hello to all from all of us who can't be there.
                          Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          Ditto!
                          Double ditto from me too!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

hi from vangroovy

got in, got unpacked, just forgot a couple of things, now out to get some food
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                              Double ditto from me too!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              Thanks.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              hi from vangroovy

got in, got unpacked, just forgot a couple of things, now out to get some food

glad you have arrived safely.

Comment

Have a great time everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X