GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Hey, is anyone keen to head to Austria? I really want to go to Salzburg and take the Sound of Music tour after the con and it would be awesome if I had a tour buddy
    I would love to do that but I'm heading back to Holland on the Monday...what day are you looking at doing that and how much is the tour? Maybe I can squeeze that in before I leave Germany on the Friday. Let me know what you have planned thus far Neep! I'll be your buddy if I can...my available days would be Nov 17/18 or possibly 19 depending on the tour times and cost and what not. I need to be in Germany on the 20th...I fly out that night.
    T'was my last day at work today...til December 5 that is!! Leaving work in the middle of an outbreak that has us locked down in quarantine. Have to admit, they're doing the most awesome job at containing it! But if I get sick in the next 24 hours or so...I'm gonna cry!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      I would love to do that but I'm heading back to Holland on the Monday...what day are you looking at doing that and how much is the tour? Maybe I can squeeze that in before I leave Germany on the Friday. Let me know what you have planned thus far Neep! I'll be your buddy if I can...my available days would be Nov 17/18 or possibly 19 depending on the tour times and cost and what not. I need to be in Germany on the 20th...I fly out that night.
      T'was my last day at work today...til December 5 that is!! Leaving work in the middle of an outbreak that has us locked down in quarantine. Have to admit, they're doing the most awesome job at containing it! But if I get sick in the next 24 hours or so...I'm gonna cry!
      OH no - no getting sick Chelle - it's simply not allowed!!!
      *sending healthy vibes*
      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
      ames on facebook
      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Hey, is anyone keen to head to Austria? I really want to go to Salzburg and take the Sound of Music tour after the con and it would be awesome if I had a tour buddy
        I have always wanted to do this but unfortunately won't have time this trip as I leave at noon on the 17th.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
          Poor thing. You were practically sitting on Jan's lap during the Q&A's. At least it prevented you both from playing with that pea-shooter. Ooh! Which reminds me...
          Oooh....
          Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          Oooh, no getting sick Chelle *sends healthy vibes*

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

So P*ssed off right now! I finally after weeks and weeks decided on an outfit for the abnormals ball, only to find out the most important part of my cistume got thrown away! Then i get yelled at for pitching a fit cos no-one told me they were throwing it out!
            GRRRR!!!
            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Don't remind me I got sick from the person sitting next me at AT3 for the rest of our vacation

*but at least I had good drugs to treat it*
              Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Was that Jan?
              Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              no, this is the one and only time you will ever see me type....

Jan was innocent
              Jan is *never* innocent!

? for those who have had H1N1: were you actually diagnosed by a doctor or did you have a cold/ the flue and figured it was H1N1?

Comment

30 days to go until AT4!!!!!

288 days to go until the Sanctuary experience!!!!!

297 days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!

Comment

Hi Guys

Originally Posted by JuliaR
                  Indeed she will.

Julia
                  G4

Many thanks Julia!! That is great news. It'll be soo fab to catch up with Thomasina.
                  Been off the forum a while trying to avoid SGU spoilers.....succeeding *just about*.

I'm sure things are at fever pitch with the G4 and crew in the wind up to AT4..My best wishes to all the crew.

Talk soon all

S'n'T

*still singing*
                  "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                  Sara O' Neill's father;
                  COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post

I'm sure things are at fever pitch with the G4 and crew in the wind up to AT4..My best wishes to all the crew.

Ooh you have no idea! And that is quite ironic really, saying "fever pitch" cos I've been in bed all week with a flu like virus! Just about kicking it today and am up and about this afternoon feeling better, but it's been annoying and exhausting.

Yes all G4 are up to their respective ears in AT4 stuff, including several members of the staff right now.

Fun! Fun! Fun! Loads of preparations. This is going to be a great Event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Julia
                    G4
                    To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                      Ooh you have no idea! And that is quite ironic really, saying "fever pitch" cos I've been in bed all week with a flu like virus! Just about kicking it today and am up and about this afternoon feeling better, but it's been annoying and exhausting.

Yes all G4 are up to their respective ears in AT4 stuff, including several members of the staff right now.

Fun! Fun! Fun! Loads of preparations. This is going to be a great Event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Julia
                      G4
                      Sorry to hear you've been sick but glad you are feeling better.

It goes without saying it will be a great event. You know, even if all the plans didn't go off well, we'd all still have a great time because a)we're a pretty fun group and b) that AT is a pretty swell lady.

Looking forward to seeing the G4 and all the staff and volunteers as well.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

29 days to go until AT4!!!!!

287 days to go until the Sanctuary experience!!!!!

296 days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!

Comment

I still haven't heard back from Becky about the Charms for the cocktail party, even though i've emailled her 3 times. Should i be worried? I know they're all super busy which is why i don't wanna email again and keep bugging them.

Comment

Any gabit attendees coming from Oregon? If you are could you drop me a PM?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter View Post
                              I still haven't heard back from Becky about the Charms for the cocktail party, even though i've emailled her 3 times. Should i be worried? I know they're all super busy which is why i don't wanna email again and keep bugging them.
                              What kind of answer are you waiting for?

4 weeks from today (right now even I think) we'll be at the cocktail party
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                What kind of answer are you waiting for?

4 weeks from today (right now even I think) we'll be at the cocktail party
                                Just a confirmation that she got my message. It's just that i was on the waiting list for charmed passes so obviously got my charms info in late and wanted to make sure she got it.

I know. I get all giggly and giddy thinking about it!

Comment

Working...
                                X