GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Carter View Post
    Just a confirmation that she got my message. It's just that i was on the waiting list for charmed passes so obviously got my charms info in late and wanted to make sure she got it.

I know. I get all giggly and giddy thinking about it!
    She doesn't send out confirmation of receiving the charmed emails. They are just too busy to respond to everything that isn't a question. I would trust that she got it and probably would have emailed you if she hadn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter View Post
      I still haven't heard back from Becky about the Charms for the cocktail party, even though i've emailled her 3 times. Should i be worried? I know they're all super busy which is why i don't wanna email again and keep bugging them.

I am sure you will be notified if/when you are removed from the wait list.

Comment

it's pretty much a case of 'no news is good news' in that issue - the charms

as to coming off the waiting list and getting your ticket, of course they'll contact you...you owe them 80 pounds
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys, Sorry I have been snowed under with tons of Gabit and shock horror non Gabity stuff.

I have everyones cocktail party information now apart from Rhonda. Rhonda I know you hang out here but I can't seem to get messages through to you, even the new addy you gave for work. Can you contact me please on [email protected] as soon as possible.

Not long now folks!!!

Becks
          [off to do some more work]

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            I would love to do that but I'm heading back to Holland on the Monday...what day are you looking at doing that and how much is the tour? Maybe I can squeeze that in before I leave Germany on the Friday. Let me know what you have planned thus far Neep! I'll be your buddy if I can...my available days would be Nov 17/18 or possibly 19 depending on the tour times and cost and what not. I need to be in Germany on the 20th...I fly out that night.
            T'was my last day at work today...til December 5 that is!! Leaving work in the middle of an outbreak that has us locked down in quarantine. Have to admit, they're doing the most awesome job at containing it! But if I get sick in the next 24 hours or so...I'm gonna cry!
            I'm booked (and paid- can't cancel) into a hotel in London until Wednesday 18th. If I travel to Austria on the 18th I can do it on the 19th.

http://www.panoramatours.com/salzbur...usic-Tour.aspx

It's all a bit tight, scheduling wise.

If we went on the 19th it would start at 9.30am and go for around 4 hours... 37.00 Euros each.

*ETA*

If we can sort this soon, we can do the 2pm tour on the 18th- just found an amazing airfare from London - Salzburg that morning.
            Last edited by NZNeep; 17 October 2009, 04:49 PM.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              I'm booked (and paid- can't cancel) into a hotel in London until Wednesday 18th. If I travel to Austria on the 18th I can do it on the 19th.

http://www.panoramatours.com/salzbur...usic-Tour.aspx

It's all a bit tight, scheduling wise.

If we went on the 19th it would start at 9.30am and go for around 4 hours... 37.00 Euros each.

*ETA*

If we can sort this soon, we can do the 2pm tour on the 18th- just found an amazing airfare from London - Salzburg that morning.
              Actually, the hotel is book for three nights until thursday the 19th (which is the day I fly out).

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                Actually, the hotel is book for three nights until thursday the 19th (which is the day I fly out).
                Oh right, thanks! So make that flying to Salzburg the morning of the 19th and doing the tour that afternoon?

Heh, this is getting a wee bit crazy. Chelle, if you can't fit it in, that's fine. I will go on my own later when there is more time.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Oh right, thanks! So make that flying to Salzburg the morning of the 19th and doing the tour that afternoon?

Heh, this is getting a wee bit crazy. Chelle, if you can't fit it in, that's fine. I will go on my own later when there is more time.
                  I fly out at 11am on the 19th, so I will be up and heading to the airport pretty early.

Comment

27 days to go until AT4!!!!!

285 days to go until the Sanctuary experience!!!!!

294 days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!

Comment

I leave 2 weeks from tomorrow - eeep!
                      Here's to hoping I can shake this cold before then, b/c my ears have issues with flying *without* a headcold added to the mix :/
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Ok...Neep, let me know how much the tour is and I'll find out how long it takes me to get to Salzberg?...Austria from Germany....make a day trip out of it!! Should only be a shortish trip and maybe we can still do this....but let me know by tomorrow here or on FB coz I'm leaving tomorrow night...but will be on FB and Twitter at some point...probably not til early next week though with all the family and stuff we'll be doing in the first 5 days...my brother has a tight schedule mapped out for us as he and my mum and lil bro are only with me for a week! After that...I'm on my own!!!!
                        Oh and Neep...crazy is my middle name....well at least it should be!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Have a good journey Chelle - can't wait to finally get my hug in person! =P
                          *bounces*
                          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                          ames on facebook
                          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Ok...Neep, let me know how much the tour is and I'll find out how long it takes me to get to Salzberg?...Austria from Germany....make a day trip out of it!! Should only be a shortish trip and maybe we can still do this....but let me know by tomorrow here or on FB coz I'm leaving tomorrow night...but will be on FB and Twitter at some point...probably not til early next week though with all the family and stuff we'll be doing in the first 5 days...my brother has a tight schedule mapped out for us as he and my mum and lil bro are only with me for a week! After that...I'm on my own!!!!
                            Oh and Neep...crazy is my middle name....well at least it should be!
                            The tour is 37 Euro. The tour will be 2pm on the 19th and go for 4 hours
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

The tour is 37 Euro. The tour will be 2pm on the 19th and go for 4 hours
                              Ok...well are you booked in for that tour already? Coz I have no idea how long it will take me to get to Salzberg and back....was going to wait til I get to Germany to organise that part. So big question is have you booked that tour and do we have to book and when? Coz I can probably give you a better answer next week.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Ok...well are you booked in for that tour already? Coz I have no idea how long it will take me to get to Salzberg and back....was going to wait til I get to Germany to organise that part. So big question is have you booked that tour and do we have to book and when? Coz I can probably give you a better answer next week.
                                I haven't booked it yet, because depending on whether I'm doing it with you or not Austria could be right at the end of my holiday.

Next week will probably be fine, unless the cheap airfare is gone.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X