GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
    Saw an item on the local London news today that made me think of you. They are doing Jog-seeing tours now. You don't walk or ride to the sights - you jog! I kid you not. They showed a group of tourists and a guide, jogging from site to site.

Mumsey
    (Sitting back to watch the reaction to that jem of information!)
    ... Chelle en Cel ... that's a NO!!!! Are they crazy??? Lol.

I just paid for the Santuary con too. Many fun things to look forward too!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      Sweet!! I do better on my feet than off. I can't sit for long periods or I get really bad tummy aches!
      I just managed to wrangle some extra days off work leading up to my annual leave. I need more time to prep but it's all happening really fast now!
      WooHoo!! AT4...here we come!!! Poor London...not gonna know what hit it!
      Speaking of which, we need to put our heads together and plot out the details a bit more of what we'll be doing in London.. i.e what places we each want to visit. Me, I'm pretty easy and will go with the flow of whatever you'd both like to visit, be it museum, park or market.

Also, question. Are we booking individually for the Jack the Ripper Tour or what?

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      ... Chelle en Cel ... that's a NO!!!! Are they crazy??? Lol.

I just paid for the Santuary con too. Many fun things to look forward too!
      LOL... and you know I was just thinking that it might have been a fun idea to try out. I mean, it's a jog. You don't have to set a record pace or anything and imagine how many attractions you'd actually see in a day if time was limited.

Comment

Saw an item on the local London news today that made me think of you. They are doing Jog-seeing tours now. You don't walk or ride to the sights - you jog! I kid you not. They showed a group of tourists and a guide, jogging from site to site.

Mumsey
        One of my favourite ways to see the country side is at a run ...not sure about sight seeing in cities though, they're not the nicest places to run.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

jogging?????

i'll walk but i don't jog

and thanks for the stamp address mumsy.

I would recommend to folks, it can take up to 2 weeks for air mail to arrive from over seas. so don't wait too late to mail.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Mumsey
            LOL Next they'll add in dodging taxis just to add in more excitement

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            jogging?????

i'll walk but i don't jog

and thanks for the stamp address mumsy.

I would recommend to folks, it can take up to 2 weeks for air mail to arrive from over seas. so don't wait too late to mail.
            I'll mail mine out as soon as I get home next week; hope that will be enough time.
            sigpic

Comment

Mumsey
              Aww that lets me off the hook then.

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                Try not to be messy people! I am passing over organising it to Liesl (Gabit attendee liaison) who will be in contact with the designated representative from the Samandans to arrange it. I've also put it on the schedule.

Julia
                G4
                Tis a shame I aint in charge of it..... LOL

Maybe wise choice though

J.x.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                  LOL Next they'll add in dodging taxis just to add in more excitement
                  Hehe...sounds a bit like 'Frogger.' Crazily enough, its would be kinda fun to imagine yourself in a video game. Only down side is that if you were hit, there would be no 'try again?' prompt flashing before your eyeballs. Darn.

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                    One of my favourite ways to see the country side is at a run ...not sure about sight seeing in cities though, they're not the nicest places to run.

But then it's hard to see the sights since you're bouncing up and down. Not to mention the fact that all your pictures will turn out blurry.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    I don't know, you're pretty good at bouncing.

Originally posted by JennS View Post

Maybe wise choice though

J.x.
                    Hmmmm ..... wonder if that was a deliberate choice by Julia?

You can still attend the party though!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Hmmmm ..... wonder if that was a deliberate choice by Julia?

You can still attend the party though!
                      Ohhhhhhhh it definately was! She knows me too well and during the staff meeting I was told on numerous occasions about it being a new carpet and all!

I think it was Julia's subtle way of telling me to bahave.....

I will most definately be there

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        No way! Haha, even if we have to hook you up to a motorbike engine. Haha, this could get dangerous.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh it definately was! She knows me too well and during the staff meeting I was told on numerous occasions about it being a new carpet and all!

I think it was Julia's subtle way of telling me to bahave.....

I will most definately be there
                          Jenn! Wish I was going to be there this time around. Miss You!
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

Maybe wise choice though

J.x.
                            *uses best Scottish accent*

Oooh it's the dodgy Scott

Yea, I've seen what you can do to donuts Good to see you here
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              But then it's hard to see the sights since you're bouncing up and down. Not to mention the fact that all your pictures will turn out blurry.
                              Obviously the solution is some kind of steady-cam mechanism....

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              No way! Haha, even if we have to hook you up to a motorbike engine. Haha, this could get dangerous.
                              Doood...Julia's top speed is pretty nippy already I had to jog to catch her up a few times during the race for life and we were overtaking people all the way round. She is not off the hook
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

45 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X