GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

52 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

51 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        I'm perfectly content to wait until next month but any idea when the e-mails requesting payment for the RDA event will be going out?
        I've had mine today, so they're on the way I guess it depends how quickly a server can spit out numerous emails

Comment

i woke to mine too, so they're going out
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            I guess it is only a matter of time until people find out if they are selected from the waiting list for the charmed pass since as soon as people get their notification emails about payment they will determine if they have to forgo the trip.

Comment

the deadline to pay is oct 9.

so, i would imagine, some that want to surrender their tickets could do so today, making them eligible for those on the waiting list. Others may wait until oct 9, and I'd imagine that there are a few that will never answer the e-mail and won't surrender the tickets as much as have them taken away for non-payment.

So, i would guess, those on the waiting list, you won't know anything until the middle of october or so.

And, even then, all hope is not lost. We have 11 months and things change in peoples' lives. Even now there are folks giving up their AT4 tickets and it's a month away from the event.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                I've had mine today, so they're on the way I guess it depends how quickly a server can spit out numerous emails
                Was waiting for me when I woke up this morning
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Hah! I didnt have to wake to find mine waiting in my inbox. Gotta love grave shifts.

I have to agree with you Sky on the tickets. I was allocated for both SE and MTM, but have since been reconsidering going to one in favor of heading down and seeing some awesome natural sights on the West Coast instead for a week. I have till early October to debate this, but yes, things do change and a lot can happen in the world of Cons and tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                    Me three!

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Hah! I didnt have to wake to find mine waiting in my inbox. Gotta love grave shifts.

I have to agree with you Sky on the tickets. I was allocated for both SE and MTM, but have since been reconsidering going to one in favor of heading down and seeing some awesome natural sights on the West Coast instead for a week. I have till early October to debate this, but yes, things do change and a lot can happen in the world of Cons and tickets.

So which one will win out?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Me three!
                      Me four

So which one will win out?
                      Ooooh, should we take bets?
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

We had a big meeting down at the Renaissance this weekend with all the staff and I've chosen a suitable area of two large alcoves in the bar for the Samandan chocolate party.

Bear in mind that the hotel has been newly refurbished with very lovely new "creamish" coloured carpet, soooo I will purchase some disposable table cloths for the tables for you all and buy some "clean wipes" for chocolate covered fingers. Try not to be messy people! I am passing over organising it to Liesl (Gabit attendee liaison) who will be in contact with the designated representative from the Samandans to arrange it. I've also put it on the schedule.

Julia
                        G4

PS can you cross post to the Samandan thread for those who don't frequent here please.
                        To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                          We had a big meeting down at the Renaissance this weekend with all the staff and I've chosen a suitable area of two large alcoves in the bar for the Samandan chocolate party.

Bear in mind that the hotel has been newly refurbished with very lovely new "creamish" coloured carpet, soooo I will purchase some disposable table cloths for the tables for you all and buy some "clean wipes" for chocolate covered fingers. Try not to be messy people! I am passing over organising it to Liesl (Gabit attendee liaison) who will be in contact with the designated representative from the Samandans to arrange it. I've also put it on the schedule.

Julia
                          G4

PS can you cross post to the Samandan thread for those who don't frequent here please.

Why does this strike me as an appropriate location for the Samandans? (except for me, the milk drinker in the crowd )

Comment

I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with thier e-mails. I sent an e-mail to [email protected], I know you are supposed to get an automated response that they received the e-mail. I sent my e-mail about 2 hours ago and still haven't gotten an automated response
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with thier e-mails. I sent an e-mail to [email protected], I know you are supposed to get an automated response that they received the e-mail. I sent my e-mail about 2 hours ago and still haven't gotten an automated response
                              I haven't had time to pay yet (you're anxious to pay )

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                [email protected] uk does not send back auto responses, you get a real person. in your case I can't answer your question and have sent it to the great mumsey who is out singing... She will reply to you on her return.

Anyone who e-mails us should get a resonse within 24 hours. Sometimes we need to confer on an answer or look something up. We're good but not Psychic

Becks

Comment

Working...
                                X