GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    Very..nice,Rune ! (They aren't intending to get into a battle with Bev's Hyper-Smiley chappie are they ? )

Gabit's coming closer..and if it's half as much fun as we all expect,we'll be on Cloud 9 for weeks afterwards .
    (Or near collapse .. I'm still trying to work out a timetable that includes some sleep ! )
    Sleep! Who wants to sleep!

Originally posted by Rune
    Yay, hyperactive smiley man and the oranges, now we just need Kliggs and Baggie doing the can-can to complete the line-up!
    Oh, me doing the can-can along with singing will not be happening at Gabit. Trust me on this one.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Sleep! Who wants to sleep!
      Me..usually !
      Please don't let any of us nod off during Amanda's panels.
      Also...might be a good idea to not order soup at the meal .I don't wanna drown !

Edited due to these fast typers with their quick edits...

Oh, me doing the can-can along with singing will not be happening at Gabit. Trust me on this one.
      Phew..that lets me out of the dancing too.
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 October 2005, 10:46 AM.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Me..usually !
        Also...might be a good idea to not order soup at the meal .I don't wanna drown !
        *rummages in suitcase* It's okay Baggie, I have just the thing for you...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          *rummages in suitcase* It's okay Baggie, I have just the thing for you...

No thank you,as I wouldn't want to wear anything that clashes with my orange boa and wig...mind you ,in for a penny,in for a pounding !

Comment

No thank you,as I wouldn't want to wear anything that clashes with my orange boa and wig...mind you ,in for a penny,in for a pounding !
            I think the diving gear will compliment your ensemble. I can't wait to see your photograph with Amanda!
            sigpic

Comment

No, not at all!

*crosses fingers*
              [insert cynical curl of lip]Awww bless your fluffy cottontail Kliggs, I know you wouldn't lie to me [/insert cynical curl of lip]

*saves her own digital gesture at Kliggs for the con

Comment

Mwahahahahaaaaaaah! *sneezes*
                If we feed you enough wine gums anything can happen!

Comment

Me..usually !
                  No being a party pooper!!!

Originally posted by FHB
                  Phew..that lets me out of the dancing too.
                  Oh yes, you are off the hook ..... at least with me.
                  sigpic

Comment

... We won't be chucking tvs out of the window? Hmmmm....*thinks about plan B*
                    LOL As long as some exuberant fan doesn't throw your banjo out the window (along with the bottle-opener)!

Comment

[insert cynical curl of lip]Awww bless your fluffy cottontail Kliggs, I know you wouldn't lie to me [/insert cynical curl of lip]

*saves her own digital gesture at Kliggs for the con
                      Now, was that nice?

There are not enough wine gums in London for that.
                      Maybe, and I say only maybe, RDA showing up might do the trick.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                        LOL As long as some exuberant fan doesn't throw your banjo out the window (along with the bottle-opener)!
                        Shhhhh CG, you will spoil the surprise we have for the bottle opener.
                        sigpic

Comment

You'll know who you are ...

BTW, dare I ask how you all met?! Obviously, this is not your first get-together! How many conventions have you gone to?! And how many times have you danced the can-can? Hmmm ...

Comment

I think the diving gear will compliment your ensemble. I can't wait to see your photograph with Amanda!
                            ROTFL..I intend to curb my sartorial excesses during the daylight hours.I don't want to scare her off !
                            (Of course,given that my mascot's coming along for the photo,she'll think I'm nutso anyway...)
                            Wow ! You're bringing wine gums ?
                            No being a party pooper!!!
                            Ok..I'll do my best. Seeing that you've got me off the hook re the Can-Can.
                            This must not come to pass..
                            *Starts "Save the Banjo" petition*
                            No worries about the bottle opener...I'm sure I can bring a couple of spares ,or Bev can bum a loan of one from the barkeeps !
                            That sounds painful...

Comment

Methinks Bev would go diving out the window after it!

Comment

You'll know who you are ...
                                Kinda !
                                BTW, dare I ask how you all met?! Obviously, this is not your first get-together! How many conventions have you gone to?! And how many times have you danced the can-can? Hmmm ...
                                Nope.First get-together.Never met Bev,Kliggins, or Rune before..we just seem to share a certain odd sense of humour !

(I've met Gipsy and Mal at a GW meet last year,so that counts a bit though.)

Comment

Working...
                                X