X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    This must not come to pass..
    *Starts "Save the Banjo" petition*
    No worries about the bottle opener...I'm sure I can bring a couple of spares ,or Bev can bum a loan of one from the barkeeps !

That sounds painful...
    Aha! The 'Save the Banjo' petition sounds good, Baggie. Thanks *sticks tongue out to CG for suggesting such a horrible thing*
    Do you honestly think I possess only ONE bottle opener???????
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      Methinks Bev would go diving out the window after it!
      LOL! I'll bring a spare...just incase!
      sigpic

Comment

You'll know who you are ...

BTW, dare I ask how you all met?! Obviously, this is not your first get-together! How many conventions have you gone to?! And how many times have you danced the can-can? Hmmm ...
        I have never met anybody who is attending, but I have pestered a couple on the phone, much to their delight.

Originally posted by FHB
        Nope.First get-together.Never met Bev,Kliggins, or Rune before..we just seem to share a certain odd sense of humour
        ODD sense of humour. C'mon don't you mean delightful sense of humour.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          There are not enough wine gums in London for that.
          Maybe, and I say only maybe, RDA showing up might do the trick.
          *makes note to print out a picture of RDA's face which can be fixed onto a pillow or Bev's banjo case so that Kliggs' in wine gum induced euphoria will dance her little socks off*

*smiles sweetly*

Comment

I have never met anybody who is attending, but I have pestered a couple on the phone, much to their delight.
            was delighted (((((Kliggs)))))

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Aha! The 'Save the Banjo' petition sounds good, Baggie. Thanks *sticks tongue out to CG for suggesting such a horrible thing*
              The Banjo is a must, and I'm looking forward to some plunkin'.
              Do you honestly think I possess only ONE bottle opener???????
              LOL ! Rhetorical question.. You and your Guinness ....

ODD sense of humour. C'mon don't you mean delightful sense of humour.
              Oops ! Yes..of course that's what I meant !
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Don't worry Bev, I'm bringing some of my friends along to keep things in order. Your banjo is safe!

BTW, did you pose for the statue? She is holding a banjo!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  *makes note to print out a picture of RDA's face which can be fixed onto a pillow or Bev's banjo case so that Kliggs' in wine gum induced euphoria will dance her little socks off*

*smiles sweetly*
                  Not happening at this convention! That would have to be RDA in person, not a copy. *smiles even more sweetly*
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't worry Bev, I'm bringing some of my friends along to keep things in order. Your banjo is safe!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/BanjoBan.jpg
                    Red Garter Jazz Banjo Band, sans Bev
                    ROFL! But the bottle openers are still up for grabs I see.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not happening at this convention!
                      Ohhh says you *spiked grin*

Comment

Phew! Good to know.
                        BTW, did you pose for the statue? She is holding a banjo!
                        Of course I did! Can you not tell from my sylph-like figure? *poses for CG*
                        sigpic

Comment

Enthusiastic?......us?.......really?.....ya think?...... *is it Friday yet?...is it Friday yet?...*
                          Soon Bev Soon!!!!

Enthusiastic and then some! Over 1200 posts!!! My you’re a talkative bunch! (But then “knowing” most of y’all - I already knew that!) But your talk about dust bunnies (and my penchant for being very UNobsessive about dusting….) led me to purchase this wooden plaque today at a thrift store today for $2. And I immediately thought about the conversation in here a few days ago…
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Soon Bev Soon!!!!

Enthusiastic and then some! Over 1200 posts!!! My you’re a talkative bunch! (But then “knowing” most of y’all - I already knew that!) But your talk about dust bunnies (and my penchant for being very UNobsessive about dusting….) led me to purchase this wooden plaque today at a thrift store today for $2. And I immediately thought about the conversation in here a few days ago…
                            LOL! Thanks SS. However, those can't be my dust bunnies as mine are orange now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Phew! Good to know.

Of course I did! Can you not tell from my sylph-like figure? *poses for CG*
                              Well, if that's your stage costume, then you should draw quite a crowd in the hotel lobby!

Comment

OMG
                                ONLY 5 DAYS
                                LEFT TILL GABIT!

( Sorry Ladies, I'm hyperventilating )
                                inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale

Sorry I haven't been around to read all the posts over the past few weeks, but would some kind Gabiteer please point me to a post that will tell me what time everyone will be meeting up for dinner on Saturday?
                                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 23 October 2005, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X