No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pleasure,Kliggs...if I can get an answer ,that is.

There should ALWAYS be a Plan B for dinner plans...so,if the Hotel tell me to get lost,how about McDonalds ?

*cackles evilly *
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS

There should ALWAYS be a Plan B for dinner plans...so,if the Hotel tell me to get lost,how about McDonalds ?

*cackles evilly *
      No please *whimpers* not McDonalds. I promise I will bring more Twix. Please.
      sigpic

Comment

>>F.H.BAGPUSSMAL :
        >>Re : the Cocktail Party: Rowan will be on ChopinGal's table.No idea if that >>table's full,but I suspect it may be.I'll try to PM CG .

Chopin Gal was requested to sit on another table already with her daughter and I am afraid it's full. Polo smoothies & Gypsy's is full too. Sue the lurker is working and won't be allowed to sit down ( oops did I say that out loud )

Please drop me a line and let me know who you will want to sit with and I will do my best. However I already have a lot of requests which will have to be filled first.

The GABIT team are all watching the countdowns... but we have to do some sums cos everything for us starts when Amanda arrives...not you lot!

Best Becks

Comment

*cackles evilly *
          If you do have a problem booking the table let me know and I will get our hotel liason onto it. I am sure it won't be a problem...

becks

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
            Any info you can give us oh holy one

((((((hugs)))))))
            Okay Cocktail party is ticket entry only and is sold out.

We had a lot of people have to give up thier tickets so we did manage to get pretty far down the waiting list.Priority was given to those who booked first.

It is formal dress, so dresses or smart suits folks, NOT Casual. We have bouncers (Aunti Kewz & Sekh) so dress smart!

Dinner will be a hot fork buffet. Please let us know if you have an special dieatary requirements. There will be veggie options.

doors open around 7:30pm Dinner will be served at a round 8pm. After dinner, Amanda will circulate the tables.

Tables will have nine seats leaving space for Amanda to sit down.
            Many people have already requested people they would like to sit with but I do have some wiggle room so please let me know ASAP your preferences.

I also am working on a very special project for the party which requires me to ask peeps some questions about themselves. I need to tknow this information ASAP. Don't worry it's nothing sinister and I am not going to ask you to stand up and talk about yourself, but I do need replies from ALL cocktail party attendees. I sent e-mails to those I need information from. Some of you I figured out myself (EG!)

After the party people will be free to join the masses in the main hall for a disco.

Hope that's enough

Becks

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Mwahaha ! Bet you're glad of Becky's answer then...
              (On second thought..bring as many PB Twixes as you like !)
              Originally posted by becky_preen
              If you do have a problem booking the table let me know and I will get our hotel liason onto it. I am sure it won't be a problem...

becks
              (((((((((Becks))))))))) You're a wonder !
              Thanks for setting us straight about the C/T Party table arrangements thing too.

Comment

To all :I plan to ring the hotel tomorrow am and see if I can provisionally book a table for 12 plus possible extras.Time 6.30 pm -?
                Works for me, Baggie

Here, here, not the horror of the golden arches please, I think I'd rather eat airport food

The Twixes (and presumably the Milky Bars too) are on Kliggs? Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                  49 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

I've just bought a ticket for the cocktail party. anyone else going? Can we set up a list for that??
                  Woo! Congrats on the cocktail party ticket Mal! Now we have one more person who can give us the details of the evening.

Comment

MAL :
                    Re : the Cocktail Party: Rowan will be on ChopinGal's table.No idea if that table's full,but I suspect it may be.I'll try to PM CG .

I assume you may have meant "have I booked a table for the Saturday night dinner ?":s
                    No I was talking abut the cocktail party. Dont worry i'll get in touch with Becky. (((((hugs))))))

Thanks for the info on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                      >>F.H.BAGPUSSMAL :
                      >>Re : the Cocktail Party: Rowan will be on ChopinGal's table.No idea if that >>table's full,but I suspect it may be.I'll try to PM CG .

Chopin Gal was requested to sit on another table already with her daughter and I am afraid it's full. Polo smoothies & Gypsy's is full too. Sue the lurker is working and won't be allowed to sit down ( oops did I say that out loud )

Please drop me a line and let me know who you will want to sit with and I will do my best. However I already have a lot of requests which will have to be filled first.

The GABIT team are all watching the countdowns... but we have to do some sums cos everything for us starts when Amanda arrives...not you lot!

Best Becks
                      Thanks for the help Becky. I dont have time to email right now. But I was thinking of trying to get on Baggie's table if possible. If not possible anywere will do. ((((hugs))))

Comment

Mal,I haven't got a Cocktail Party ticket ! I'm a w/e Pass Holder,that's all.

(This has been a case of " Misunderstandings'R'Us " !)

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                          The Twixes (and presumably the Milky Bars too) are on Kliggs? Yay!
                          The Milky Bars? What, where, who? I don't know anything about Milky Bars.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Milky Bars? What, where, who? I don't know anything about Milky Bars.
                            Fear not brave Kliggs, for I shall initiate you in due course - mwahahaha!

Ooops, where's the countdown? I'd put in in myself but I don't want to get thwapped for being usurping.

But *whispers* on day less to go since yesterday!

Comment

The only time I get ratty is if someone "usurps" my Mars Bar ....
                              (Milky Bars are not really my "thing",but hey ! It's chocolate ! )

Sorry to be late ,but I've had problems getting into Yahoo,and had to ring the nice man at Customer Services to sort it out,as it was a router/connection problem.

Anyway...
                              Only 47 days to go to Gabit !

Comment

Fear not brave Kliggs, for I shall initiate you in due course - mwahahaha!
                                Um.... thank you, I think.

Ooops, where's the countdown? I'd put in in myself but I don't want to get thwapped for being usurping.

But *whispers* on day less to go since yesterday!
                                You are so clever *gazes in admiration*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X