GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    *whines* you know it was Rune doing most of the talking about festooning you with orange things.
    That's true..*Primes VR Zat again..*
    Who are the twins?
    You and Rune.Who else could they be ?
    *makes note, bring more PB Twix*
    Arrgghh ! Cant.Resist.Those.
    Hey! That was Rune.
    See ..I get confused with identical twins..
    Woohoo for kids! Tell them I will do my best.
    *Gently weighs Zat meaningfully*
    To answer or not to answer; that is the question.
    Ok,no comment means I get to decide ."Three Blindingly Orange Mice" it is then !

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    You're my kinda gal ... somewhere between Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett and Geeky Sam!
    That mixture flatters my goofiness no end. However,I need details on Carol Burnett..best I do a search.Isn't she one of AT's fave comedians ?
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
      LOL are you refering to the 3 posts? That was an error. Deleted the first 2
      And here I thought you were trying to punch the date by making it bigger each time!

Comment

And here I thought you were trying to punch the date by making it bigger each time!
        LOL! Me too or just being kind to use blind people.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          That's true..*Primes VR Zat again..*
          *whines* I did not do anything this time....yet.

Originally posted by FHB
          You and Rune.Who else could they be ?

Originally posted by FHB
          Arrgghh ! Cant.Resist.Those.
          Hehehehe *rubs hands together*

Originally posted by FHB
          See ..I get confused with identical twins..
          We are not twins and hardly identical.

Originally posted by FHB
          *Gently weighs Zat meaningfully*
          Okay *scowls* I might be good.

Originally posted by FHB
          Ok,no comment means I get to decide ."Three Blindingly Orange Mice" it is then !

Originally posted by FHB
          That mixture flatters my goofiness no end. However,I need details on Carol Burnett..best I do a search.Isn't she one of AT's fave comedians ?
          She has red/orange hair.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
            Firewalk survived!! There is no photo of me doing the walk itself - my Mother commented 'I think I've got you on there' but she'd just got the edge of my t-shirt and someone elses back
            Anyway, there's a photo of me+sooty soles+certificate here. It was a real buzz and it feels a bit like walking on snow. Sort of crunchy beneath your toes! No burns/blisters or otherwise, though I do have a sore throat from all the shouting and cheering people on Just want to say a huge thanks for all your support. [[hugs]] all round

The glowsticks I tried this morning are still glowing!! We could be glowing all weekend at Gabit the way they're lasting Will investigate getting a new film for the Polaroid camera next weekend in town *makes note to remind self*

Am off to have a drink and rest my tingly feet for a bit!
            Wow, Congratulations on your firewalk. So happy that you are fine.

Comment

LOL! Me too or just being kind to use blind people.
              Well,you see Mal is part of the Three Blindingly Orange Mice Troupe, so be warned..the colour's bright ,the colour's.....
              Orange !

For the duration of the Saturday Con Disco anyway......

Comment

Well,you see Mal is part of the Three Blindingly Orange Mice Troupe, so be warned..the colour's bright ,the colour's.....
                Orange !

For the duration of the Saturday Con Disco anyway......
                Holy moly; I can see that even without my glasses.
                sigpic

Comment

Glad to be of service !

I suppose I'm not going to have any luck inducting you or anyone else into our little "troupe" so I'll behave now !

Comment

Glad to be of service !

I suppose I'm not going to have any luck inducting you or anyone else into our little "troupe" so I'll behave now !
                    That will be different. *sits back and waits for change*
                    sigpic

Comment

Well ,I'm behaving myself right now,but I get no appreciation.....*Sniffle* and I'm having to code all this in manually because IE6 doesn't like the new Ajax thingy..*Snuffle*At least I'm trying to keep the Orange theme going...*Kicks Dust bunnies under computer desk*

Comment

Well ,I'm behaving myself right now,but I get no appreciation.....*Sniffle* and I'm having to code all this in manually because IE6 doesn't like the new Ajax thingy..*Snuffle*At least I'm trying to keep the Orange theme going...*Kicks Dust bunnies under computer desk*
                        Poor Baggie, gets no respect. Could you come over and give my dust bunnies a kick too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Poor little Bunnies ! *Gathers them all up and takes them home*..to paint them orange !

Comment

Poor little Bunnies ! *Gathers them all up and takes them home*..to paint them orange !
                            Orange dust bunnies? ROFL!!! Enjoy your new home my rejected dust bunnies *snicker*
                            sigpic

Comment

They're deliriously happy..but they held a ballot and decided I need to go back to ordinary type so they can read my posts .

Ah,Bless their little twitchy noses,they want to attend the Con Disco too,or at least remind you all to post requests for the Disc Jockey !

http://beatniksdisco.proboards40.com...board=Requests

Comment

message from paul brown at legends re all the goodies he's bringing over. Most important... prices included so you can budget....

becks
                                ++++++++++++++
                                Several GABIT attendees have asked us to give some idea of what we are
                                bringing to the show, along with some prices. This request has been prompted
                                by the fact that (at the moment) we are unable to accept credit cards in the
                                UK so some folks would like an idea of how much cash to bring along. We are
                                currently trying to establish a facility that would enable us to accept
                                credit cards but in the meantime, here is a brief overview of some of the
                                things that we're bringing, along with the prices:

• A large selection of Amanda's photographs, including our exclusive new
                                'Femme Fatales' selection - premiere release at GABIT! We shall also have
                                photos of all the other SG cast members. All photos will be £4 each, or 3
                                for £10.
                                • Scripts: £10 each
                                • Shooting Schedules: £5 each
                                • The wedding photo! We are releasing an official replica of Sam and Jack's
                                prop wedding photo and this will be available for £3 each (or 2 for £5 if
                                you want to buy one for a friend!). We also hope to bring a small quantity
                                that will be signed by RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON! These will be for sale for £30
                                each...with proceeds going to Richard's charities.
                                • Autographed photos of all of the cast members. Amanda, Michael and Chris
                                will be £20, RDA will be £25, Teryl and Don will be £15. Cast signed photos
                                (4 signatures) will be £85, FULL cast photos with SIX signatures will be
                                £100. Once again, proceeds will be going to the charities of the stars.
                                • A great piece of Stargate history! We are bringing a new framed
                                presentation containing a piece of the actual iris that was installed in the
                                Stargate at SGC. Each piece of iris has been mounted behind a laser etched
                                5" Stargate and is mounted on a black suede matte that has been framed in
                                3-D style, meaning there is no glass. This way, you can actually touch the
                                iris piece and if you wish, you can even have Amanda sign it for you - right
                                on the iris! We have a very limited supply of these (probably about 40 for
                                GABIT) and they will be available at a very special price of just £35!
                                • Sam and Jack dog tag sets! A new item released for the first time at
                                GABIT: £20
                                • 7" Laser etched glass Stargate: £40
                                • Laser etched glass Stargate coaster set: £30
                                • 9" Miniature Stargate - a spectacular exact replica of the original
                                Stargate at SGC: New low price: £125
                                • Miniature Jaffa Serpent Head statuette: £55
                                • Laser etched Stargate wooden photo box (for 8x10 photos): £10
                                • Original Episode Photo Proof Sheets from the studio (these are 1 offs):
                                £10
                                • SGC and SG-1 patches - originals from the studio: £10 each, or 3 for £25
                                • Official replica (with COA) of Carter's 'promotion' letter: £5
                                • Official replica (with COA) of Daniel's 'resignation' letter: £5
                                • Official replica (with COA) of O'Neill's 'resignation' letter: £5

In addition to these items, we are also bringing a large selection of
                                set-used props. Too many to list here, but these here are a few teasers:

• One of the actual screen-used Replicator creatures
                                • Daniel's 'Eye of Ra' necklace from 'Full Circle'
                                • O'Neill's TER gun
                                • Open Zat Gun
                                • 'Blasted' flak jackets worn by Teal'c and Kawalsky
                                • Carter's Hero notebook (with notes) from 'Grace'
                                • Symbiote
                                • Naquada 'ore bricks'
                                • Memory probe devices from 'Jolinar's Memories'
                                • Pharaoh amulet
                                • Carter's Hero belt and head-band from 'Death Knell'
                                • 'Eye of Tiamet' relic from 'The Tomb'
                                • Darien arrows from 'Double Jeopardy'
                                • Plus an assortment of Weapons, Daggers, SGC files, Jaffa armour, Tollan
                                devices, Alien papers, Egyptian artifacts, Pieces of the Stargate, Crystals,
                                Jewellery....and much, much more. Even one or two pieces from the Stargate
                                movie!

We are also bringing some of Amanda's costumes as well as some that have
                                been used by RDA, Michael, Christopher, Teryl and Don. Once again, these
                                will be priced individually.

We shall be here just until Wednesday Oct 12th to answer any questions that
                                you may have, but then shall be away in Hawaii for our daughter's wedding.
                                Then off to London to meet you all!

Thanks to everyone that has written and expressed their interest in our
                                attendance at GABIT...we are looking forward to an exciting event. I met
                                with Amanda on Thursday and can tell you all that she too is excited about
                                coming over!

Best to you all,

Paul
                                Legends Memorabilia

Comment

Working...
                                X