No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last time, there were two hoppas, one to teh park in and the ren and one to the other hotels. so you just needed to make sure that you got on the right one

If you have any questions, just ask teh folks at the bus terminal. they are very open to answering questions and getting you on the right bus
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I called the Marriott reservations to confirm my rooms and I was able to lock in my first night there at £85 instead of the original £145 or even £105 (AAA). I think it's called a guaranteed rate since I knew I was going to be there and I wasn't going to cancel that first night. So if anyone hasn't left yet for the Ren, I recommend calling the reservation line and looking into it.

Comment

Will be leaving for the airport in a little under 3 hours (and no... I've only just now started to put the clothes and stuff in the suitcase!). Wanted to give everyone who has made it over a hug and also best wishes for a safe flight/drive for all who haven't yet started their travels.

See y'all soon.
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
          Yes. Amy's back for two weeks. Before going back to Canada. Permanently. Apparently this is something that isn't that important and can just be mentioned in a flippant "Well, I've got to get cracking on this flat and double check I can change it into your name". Great. Thanks for telling me :Rollseyes:
          ((((Tracy Jane and Amy))))

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
          In other news, I still have several metres of fabric and a pattern. But no dress as yet.
          She mentioned sewing!!!! (runs screaming from room)

Mumsey
          (In the midst of Chaos Central surrounded by mountains of boxes and also trying to cook a meal!)
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

sorry for mentioning the s word.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
              I called the Marriott reservations to confirm my rooms and I was able to lock in my first night there at £85 instead of the original £145 or even £105 (AAA). I think it's called a guaranteed rate since I knew I was going to be there and I wasn't going to cancel that first night. So if anyone hasn't left yet for the Ren, I recommend calling the reservation line and looking into it.
              Lucky wench. They wouldn't do it for me. Still 105.00 darn it.
              The lady told me though that the regular weekend rate is 72.00(GBP)per night or 60.00(GBP)per night with AAA/CAA membership, which is about 70GPB with the taxes included for Friday until Monday. In case anyone still hasn't booked. That's even cheaper than the Gabit rate if you don't mind that breakfast isn't included.
              -geek-
              Last edited by minigeek; 29 April 2008, 10:21 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                Will be leaving for the airport in a little under 3 hours (and no... I've only just now started to put the clothes and stuff in the suitcase!). Wanted to give everyone who has made it over a hug and also best wishes for a safe flight/drive for all who haven't yet started their travels.

See y'all soon.
                Have a safe flight!! And good luck packing.

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
                San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                  My luggage was overweight, so they told me to move something to my carry-on. First I grabbed a maple syrup, then was reminded that that would def count as a fluid ... so I asked about PB, and was told b/c it was creamy and spreadable, it'd get nailed too ... this was after getting a few comments about the fact that my luggage consisted of chocolate, blue jello boxes, PB, maple syrup, and paperwork. Not a stitch of clothing or a pair of shoes It raised a few eyebrows at the check-in desks, after all!
                  But what else do you need in your luggage apart from that? hehe

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                  The lady told me though that the regular weekend rate is 72.00(GBP)per night or 60.00(GBP)per night with AAA/CAA membership, which is about 70GPB with the taxes included for Friday until Monday. In case anyone still hasn't booked. That's even cheaper than the Gabit rate if you don't mind that breakfast isn't included.
                  -geek-
                  The £60 is the rate I've got cos I didn't book a room until late last week lol....I'm so organised...I really don't mind not having breakfast in there really.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                    -geek-
                    That stinks! The reservation lady offered it up to me, I didn't even ask.

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                      3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

See y'all soon.
                        I hope you have a safe flight (((SS)))

Comment

See y'all soon.
                          Have a safe flight SS

I was packing my carry-on bag today and sorting out all the conformation/e-tickets, is it just the gabit e-ticket we need to bring or do we need to bring the e-mails we got when we first booked as well?

Oooh and I got blue jello, chocolate and peanut butter too

I'm so excited!! *bounce bounce*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            Have a safe flight SS

I was packing my carry-on bag today and sorting out all the conformation/e-tickets, is it just the gabit e-ticket we need to bring or do we need to bring the e-mails we got when we first booked as well?

Oooh and I got blue jello, chocolate and peanut butter too

I'm so excited!! *bounce bounce*

Julia(samcarterrules)

Just bring the gabit e -ticket with you hun!

See you Friday.

Julia
                            G4
                            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                              Just bring the gabit e -ticket with you hun!

See you Friday.

Julia
                              G4
                              Thanks Julia

*bounces away to bed*

2 more sleeps!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

We leave TOMORROW
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X