GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo....Hoo!!

It's November! It's one day! It's Amanda!!!!! It's !!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
      Finally checking in! Yikes can't believe it is tommorrow!!! What have I missed LOL!

Real life took over I'm afraid. I have had to drop out of the cocktail party I've done a quick scroll but there's so many messages. Can anyone give me the crib notes on what meetups etc there is this weekend?

I am very sorry to hear that Gipsy. We will miss you.

I didn't make crib notes so I can't help you with the meetups.
      sigpic

Comment

I can't wait till tomorrow.
        Looking forward to meeting everyone.See you all tomorrow

Comment

Argh, I've gone and missed all the fun!

Safe trips and happy landings to everyone... argh, I don't get to get moving until the early hours of Saturday morning... no fun!

However there will be blue jello for supper tomorrow and I kicked that damn headcold at last!

Ahhhhh no con cooties for me please, I won't be allowed to work at the hospital on Monday! *looks alarmed*

Con cookies, however, are fine!

Can't wait to see you all! Enjoy London in the meantime... Kensington is such a nice place to stay ShimmeringStar

Can't wait to see you all... and Amanda

SQUEEEEE!

Comment

Hey made it into Heathrow okay. Got the Hoppa (H2) to the Ren okay too.

If anyone coming this way to the Ren, I'm in room 1072. I bought me a bottle of Bailey's duty free and I'm willing to share.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
              Hey made it into Heathrow okay. Got the Hoppa (H2) to the Ren okay too.

If anyone coming this way to the Ren, I'm in room 1072. I bought me a bottle of Bailey's duty free and I'm willing to share.
              I'll leave my room with Amber if anyone wants to get in touch with me. Otherwise you'll be talking to my husband alot.

Kat

Comment

Well, I guess you all know my room number too, then I'm sharing with Amber, so I'm 1072 as well. I will arrive tomorrow afternoon bearing a big tin of cadbury's heroes
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Wow, i've been reading this thread for a month and have been far too lazy to join it.. until now!!

I'm the Liv thats going with myblackrose! Literally just found my passport, really not organised!! I'm a tad bit of a nervous flier too so hopefully i won't freak out too much! Can't wait to get there on Saturday, even though i'll end up missing the first talk! It'l be nice too see ye all, despite none of ye knowing me! See ye on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                    Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday - I have a concert tonight and then I'm going to be sick in the morning so I can finish packing - flight leaves at 3:00pm tomorrow - SS I'm due in around 1:30pm Friday - see you then
                    LOL! Hope you get over your "sickness!" Hope you have a safe flight (You're likely already up in the air somewhere. )

I'm here firmly ensconsced in the Ren. Met the G4 & many of the team. Lovely, lovely, lovely people. And very funny too!

Met up with ForeverSG1, AmberMoon, and dancer of spaz and we had dinner along with Forever's hubs. Very nice. Though OMG were the portions were so big! And.... we had a desert concoction called... uhhh... hmmm.... I wonder if I can say the second half of the name without getting in trouble here???? LOL! but it really was the name of the desert!!!!!!

Looking forward to registering tomorrow at 2 and to getting ready for the cocktail party. And for sitting down this weekend! Have literally walked the soles off the bottom of my feet!!

Well... gotta go. The business center's connection is 10 pence per minute and I'm under 5 minutes now.... (((((All)))))))
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Glad everyones getting there safe and sound, hope the rest of you still either in transit or to leave home have a good trip too

I have a little 2 hour drive down tomorrow (2 hours providing the traffic behaves itself) and so I'm hoping to get there sometime mid afternoon and avoid the rush hour and the M4 on a dark, wet night

*glances at clock* wow, this time tomorrow night tis the cocktail party, sorry you had to drop out Gypsy

And yes Bev!!! It's almost Friday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Livies View Post
                        Wow, i've been reading this thread for a month and have been far too lazy to join it.. until now!!

I'm the Liv thats going with myblackrose! Literally just found my passport, really not organised!! I'm a tad bit of a nervous flier too so hopefully i won't freak out too much! Can't wait to get there on Saturday, even though i'll end up missing the first talk! It'l be nice too see ye all, despite none of ye knowing me! See ye on Saturday!
                        Wow, I was just about to viciously poke you out of lurking... my job is done so!

I swear, I'm coming for the whole weekend next year... college will have to work around ME for a change! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Ah if only it were possible..

Glad to hear everyone is having fun already! Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!

Comment

Ok, guys. I'm heading off now, I think. I have a dress to finish and a lesson plan to finish, so I'll see you all this weekend. Take care, drive safely, can't wait to meet you all!

Tracy xxx
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that everyone is arriving safely. I should be at the hotel around lunch time, so I'll see you all then.
                            sigpic

Comment

Safe trips everyone and have lot's of fun
                              Can't wait to read your reports of meeting Amanda and each other and feeling very sory for myself wishing I was there too

Comment

Agree with jafacakes, have a great time this weekend, I can't wait to read your post.

Comment

Working...
                                X