No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put a message onmy voice mail at work 'i'm on vacation. no one is checking this. leave me alone'

oh, and set the vcr's for the shows i'm gonna miss while i'm gone
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
      Sorry had to run to the mall to get my watch fixed...got a new cell phone while I was at it too.

Oh yeah I'm so ready to rumble...I'm all packed, got my snacks, got money, got passport, checked in with credit card companies to let them know I'm travelling to the UK, verified ATM card will work over there too, registered with the state department in case of emergency, worked out a ride to the airport, made sure Mom has plenty of food, stocked up on the dog meds, put gas in the car in case of emergency, set my office email to "out of office" reply cause I am so out of here tomorrow....is it tomorrow yet?

Could you come to my house and get me ready now? *so jealous*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
        I don't know, are you somewhere between San Antonio and Chicago?

You need to get to hustling girlfriend cause it's time to party-y-y-y-y-y-y-y!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
          I don't know, are you somewhere between San Antonio and Chicago?

You need to get to hustling girlfriend cause it's time to party-y-y-y-y-y-y-y!
          No, *sulks* I am not somewhere between San Antonio and Chicago. Surely it must count if my last leg leaves from Chicago?

Hamsters rule!
          Last edited by Kliggins; 14 November 2006, 07:17 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

No, *sulks* I am not somewhere between San Antonio and Chicago. Surely it must count if my last leg leaves from Chicago?

Hamsters rule!
            Alas poor Kliggy, I canna help ya...

And yes THEY do!

Comment

[QUOTE=ÜberSG-1Fan;6000790]For all my friends going to GABIT and AVALON...

For all of those that aren't my friends who are going to GABIT and AVALON...

W-why aren't we friends??!?? Did I do something to offend???

*sniffle*

Now you're going to make me cry.
              I've posted a few times, does that make us friends?
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Plans for the next 2 days: (today)Bit of shopping this morning. Start some packing. Tidy up my bedroom (I have a man coming to look at my digital tvbox on Friday). Sleep this afternoon.

Work a night shift. (thursday) Sleep. finish what I did not do today. Work a night shift.

(Friday) Have a few hours sleep. prepare my room for the digital tv man. Travel to London.

Typical hectic few days before a trip. All while fighting a cold!

Comment

Okay folks, the G4 and most of the staff are officially out of here.

We move into the Ren in a few hours time so safe travelling to everyone who's coming to AT2 and Avalon. We'll see you down there.

Julia
                  G4
                  To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post

We move into the Ren in a few hours time so safe travelling to everyone who's coming to AT2 and Avalon. We'll see you down there.

Julia
                    G4
                    Have a safe trip all and good luck. See you in a few
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                      Okay kiddies. I'm off to the Ren in the morning. Play nice and those of you who are joining us, have safe journeys.

See you soon.

Kay aka Mumsey
                      See you the day after tomorrow, Mumsey

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                      Oh yeah I'm so ready to rumble...I'm all packed, got my snacks, got money, got passport, checked in with credit card companies to let them know I'm travelling to the UK, verified ATM card will work over there too, registered with the state department in case of emergency, worked out a ride to the airport, made sure Mom has plenty of food, stocked up on the dog meds, put gas in the car in case of emergency, set my office email to "out of office" reply cause I am so out of here tomorrow....is it tomorrow yet?
                      Yes it is!!!!
                      Well it is here at any rate

See you Friday *big honkin' SQUEEEEE*

Comment

Stop griping and get yourself into your special transport container - and don't eat the blanket this time!

And see? I gave it a fresh lick of pink paint to go with the Gabit theme, now behave yourself en route and don't pester the stewarts for peanuts all the time or you'll be sitting in it all weekend too

Comment

OK, I just realized that I've made a potentially massive mistake. Please, if anyone has advice or suggestions regarding how I can fix my stupidity, please let me know...

This whole time I thought I was flying into Heathrow, when in reality I'm flying into Gatwick. I think it was the only flight in when I purchased the tickets... I didn't realize how incredibly far away Gatwick is from Heathrow, and I'm looking at transportation right now... it looks like it's about 54 km away, with the estimated taxi fare a whopping 75 pounds one way.

Please, if anyone knows how I can get to the Renaissance Hotel in a more cost-effective manner, let me know. I'm desperate, and willing to do whatever it takes to avoid that hefty charge.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                            2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Plans for the next 2 days: (today)Bit of shopping this morning. Start some packing. Tidy up my bedroom (I have a man coming to look at my digital tvbox on Friday). Sleep this afternoon.

Work a night shift. (thursday) Sleep. finish what I did not do today. Work a night shift.

(Friday) Have a few hours sleep. prepare my room for the digital tv man. Travel to London.

Typical hectic few days before a trip. All while fighting a cold!

(((Mal)))) hope you kick that cold before the big day, looks like a busy time ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                              Stop griping and get yourself into your special transport container - and don't eat the blanket this time!
                              http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...arrykliggs.jpg

And see? I gave it a fresh lick of pink paint to go with the Gabit theme, now behave yourself en route and don't pester the stewarts for peanuts all the time or you'll be sitting in it all weekend too
                              You are so mean to me. I want my purple carrier. If you would give me any food, I wouldn't eat the blanket. *pouts and kicks side of container.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post

Julia
                                G4

*wonders what will be left of the Ren by the time we all get there*

*hopes Julia doesn't see that message*

Comment

Working...
                                X