No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACK!!!!! I'm not even close to being ready!!!!!!!!!
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

*big evil grin*

I may just have my rubber chicken

*Runs and hides*

However, I'm not going to be in the lobby on Friday night anymore *smiles sweetly*.

As for pinkness... I *Still* haven't made my dress yet!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
        However, I'm not going to be in the lobby on Friday night anymore *smiles sweetly*.
        me neither!

tho id probably end up with my guitar in the lobby early in the morning or late at night just to pass some time when nothings on
        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

There needs to be some sort of lobby related activity on Saturday.. just for the hell of it!

I was wondering; Amanda doesn't go into the disco does she? For fear of being mobbed by adoring fans dressed in pink!!!

Comment

For those who have been through Heathrow, do you go through customs at the terminal? How long a process is it?

Could you please slow down the countdown just a bit or I'm going to be leaving without luggage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
              And speaking of tickets... Kliggs - could you add me to the cocktail party list? Thanks.
              Whooot! Congrats on that, ShimmeringStar.

Comment

23 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatenv View Post
                  For those who have been through Heathrow, do you go through customs at the terminal? How long a process is it?
                  Can't answer this one for you, since it's my first time...
                  Could you please slow down the countdown just a bit or I'm going to be leaving without luggage.
                  LOL! That's what I thought about 20 minutes ago when the clock radio went off and I listened to the announcer talk about how it was 2 weeks until Election Day (Nov. 7). I'll be leaving on 11/11, so it sent a little shiver of realization that I really needed to get my bottom in gear and finish up trying on the heavier winter clothes so I can figure out what to pack. (hey... at least they're all washed finally!)
                  Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                  Whooot! Congrats on that, ShimmeringStar.
                  (((spaz))) Thanks. I hate that I have the opportunity for the cocktail party because someone else couldn't make it <((((hugs to AT2'er who couldn't go)))>, but I do have to admit I am looking forward to it... (*looks around* Noone heard me SQUUUUEEEE over the weekend? ) I'd been on the waiting list for the party ticket since I bought my con ticket in January and never expected a ticket to become available.

Question as I'm considering what to wear during the con - how cool/cold is the ballroom? Normally I'm pretty warm blooded, but I know how ballrooms can sometimes tend on the cooler side.

BTW spaz---- where was your Monday SQUEEE??!
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Question as I'm considering what to wear during the con - how cool/cold is the ballroom? Normally I'm pretty warm blooded, but I know how ballrooms can sometimes tend on the cooler side.
                    I have no idea about climate but I'm wearing a trouser suit, myself. Going business formal, rather than ballroom formal.

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

BTW spaz---- where was your Monday SQUEEE??!
                      Oops! I totally forgot!

Time for a Tuesday SQUEEE...

Comment

upon request from one ShimmeringStar:

Tuesday
                        miniSQUEEEE!!

Comment

Good news! My timetable is looking fairly good for Friday (as in just two morning classes). This means that not only will I a) be able to escape in PLENTY of time for the cocktail party (as long as my boss doesn't play up again) but I'll also be able to get all dolled up in a pretty dress.

On the other hand, I went to the stylist for a trim because I love wearing long hair with my dresses, and she hacked it all off, so I may have to go with the trousers.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

Originally posted by Nem2k View Post
                            me neither!

tho id probably end up with my guitar in the lobby early in the morning or late at night just to pass some time when nothings on
                            Well, I'll still be in the lobby! But hopefully, someone will come keep me company!
                            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                            Hic Comitas Regit
                            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep View Post
                              Well, I'll still be in the lobby! But hopefully, someone will come keep me company!
                              Hanging out in hotel lobbies can be fun - you never know who you will run into/see
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep View Post
                                We won't be hanging out in the lobby, we'll still be looking for the right bus!

Not really, I can hang out in the lobby... or hang out at the bar. I'm also thinking about going on a little stroll on Friday evening with www.walks.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X