X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi all

Its a long time since I posted, things have been hectic around here. I'll get straight to the point....

I have 2 weekend tickets for AT2 available in the 3RD ROW!!!! <

Sadly my husband and I can no longer attend due to redundancy and the lovely G4 have agreed to let me transfer the tickets if I can find someone that wants them.

Please pass the word around to anyone that might be interested in going, it's a fab weekend as some of you know. The tickets are £145 each (for the weekend) tho I might be able to do something on that price. The money would be paid direct to Gabit, not me, so as to keep it official.

You can contact me directly at [email protected]

Thanks and have a great time in November, it will be fab.

Luv Claire xxx
      Carter: '23 across, The atomic weight of Boron? the answer is ten.'
      O'Neill: 'Yes?'
      Carter: 'You wrote the word fat!'
      O'Neill: 'Your point?'

There are no strangers in life, only friends you have yet to meet!

Comment

How did you find out where your seats are? And I'm very sorry you won't be able to attend. Right now, I'm waiting to see if I'll be "allowed" to attend. The GABIT people are great, aren't they???? Too bad all Cons aren't run by caring people like them ( and no blushing).

BTW, have I ever mentioned that you people here are NUTS!!!!!!!! (But in such a nice way. Thanks for so many laughs.)

On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

28 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello just wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm gona go to Gabit on Sat arrive early sat morning and stay till sat evening, i know i defernatley can't attend any of the parties coz of time. if i leave around 6pm will i miss alot on the sat?

Thanks in advance

Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck View Post
              Hello just wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm gona go to Gabit on Sat arrive early sat morning and stay till sat evening, i know i defernatley can't attend any of the parties coz of time. if i leave around 6pm will i miss alot on the sat?

Thanks in advance

Kelly
              You will miss the Saturday night disco for sure. Last year the auction was held on Saturday; it wasn't quite finished by 6:00, but there were only one or two items left. You will definitely see all the panels and be able to get your picture taken with Amanda.
              sigpic

Comment

The free prize draw for two tickets for Avalon 2006 for AT2 weekend ticket holders was held yesterday, 18th October 2006 as announced. Thomasina Gibson made the draw and we are delighted to announce that Karen Riseley has won. Congratulations to Karen who has been notified by email of her win.

Julia
                G4
                Gabit Events
                To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                  The free prize draw for two tickets for Avalon 2006 for AT2 weekend ticket holders was held yesterday, 18th October 2006 as announced. Thomasina Gibson made the draw and we are delighted to announce that Karen Riseley has won. Congratulations to Karen who has been notified by email of her win.

Julia
                  G4
                  Gabit Events
                  Thanks Julia. Congrats to Karen.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                    You will miss the Saturday night disco for sure. Last year the auction was held on Saturday; it wasn't quite finished by 6:00, but there were only one or two items left. You will definitely see all the panels and be able to get your picture taken with Amanda.
                    Thanks for that i may be able to push it till then end of the auction i need to be in euston for 7.45

Thanks i can't wait

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck View Post
                      Thanks for that i may be able to push it till then end of the auction i need to be in euston for 7.45

Thanks i can't wait

XXX
                      You might want to double check your travel times to make sure. If you are travelling to Euston by tube it will take about an hour and if you are going to get from the hotel to the station on the Hoppa bus, at that time of night you can wait for 15/20 mins for one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                        You might want to double check your travel times to make sure. If you are travelling to Euston by tube it will take about an hour and if you are going to get from the hotel to the station on the Hoppa bus, at that time of night you can wait for 15/20 mins for one.
                        You can go much quicker via the Heathrow Express, but it costs more.
                        scarimor

Comment

A single is £16.50 but yeah the H Express is much quicker and much more comfortable than the tube.
                          sigpic

Comment

So that i can go home later i'm going the 8.20 trian if theres no hoppers i might just get a taxi depending on time

I can't wait

I've been to toher cons at heathirw and i usually gove myself an hour and half to get there so i hope that enough, if not il leave earlyer
                            Thank you all for your help

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                              A single is £16.50 but yeah the H Express is much quicker and much more comfortable than the tube.
                              Is £13:50 if you book in advance online. I've alreay bought my ticket for the friday

Comment

27 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X