GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
    She must have put her name in the wrong place. There's no Fran sitting near you!

Mumsey
    No Fran, eh? No one by me yet then. Perhaps I have been bad and sent to B7 as a time out. I suspect it has something to do with stripper shoes.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
      mumsey, is D 29 a scooter space. looks like it's in the middle of a row. but someone put my name up where i sat the last time.
      D29/30 E29/30 all yours (and your scooter's) Krystal is in D28 next to you.

Mumsey
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

So my email looks fine on my phone (where I checked it this morning), but it all messed up (and partially not readable) on my computer, which is where I would need to print it from. :/

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          So my email looks fine on my phone (where I checked it this morning), but it all messed up (and partially not readable) on my computer, which is where I would need to print it from. :/
          Somebody suggested making as though to forward it, and printing it from there. Worked for them. Worth a try.

Nighty night.

Mumsey

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
            Someone was saying they hit forward and printed it from there. Possible work around?
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              No Fran, eh? No one by me yet then. Perhaps I have been bad and sent to B7 as a time out. I suspect it has something to do with stripper shoes.
              Ah, those shoes will end up being your downfall!
              sigpic

Comment

time for a new pair?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                  Somebody suggested making as though to forward it, and printing it from there. Worked for them. Worth a try.

Nighty night.

Mumsey
                  Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Someone was saying they hit forward and printed it from there. Possible work around?
                  Thanks for the tip It worked for me this way as well
                  sigpic
                  Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Just double-checking - would you like us to present a physical print out at Reg or is still okay to flash our phones at Mumsey?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      time for a new pair?

Nola, where did you find my shoes???

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                      Just double-checking - would you like us to present a physical print out at Reg or is still okay to flash our phones at Mumsey?
                      Flashing, stripping, what is this event coming to?

Comment

Even though she's not your neighbour, Fran is awesome. I hung out with her in Barcelona... Assuming there's only 1 Fran. Haha.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        OK, added myself in. I am under the B....7. Bingo!

Who is Fran who will be my neighbour? Anyone know?
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

It's been a while since I posted here, but I wanted to pass on a couple of details which might be of interest to you.

Firstly, anyone who is interested in attending the "Amanda's fans not alone" meeting - or more commonly referred to as the "newbies" meeting, it is scheduled to take place 1.00pm-1.30pm.

Secondly, myself and a fellow senior steward, Julia Palmer-Randle, will be looking after the Gabit information desk between 1.30pm- 2.45pm. If you have any questions about the weekend and what is happening, we will obviously try to answer them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at AT7 in a couple of weeks.

Please feel free to share this information with any of your fellow attendees.

Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                            Providing it can be easily read, then yes.

Mumsey

Comment

Hi guys,

I've just put together a mini site AT7 Blog for my friend (murrinholi) and I to record the events of AT7 for her younger brother. He is Autistic and we hope to bring him along to AT8. He thinks a lot of Amanda and wants to be kept informed of everything that is going on.

I've added a photo page, which has my photobucket album on it, so I can share my photos quickly and easily with him. I've also added Memory Book for everyone to add their favourite memories or stories, that way the mini site is then a record of AT7 for everyone to look back at, and not just for him.

We'd really appreciate it if you would join in and leave a story or a comment. I'm going to share the link in the Samanda thread and on twitter and fb, then those that couldn't come can still join in the fun.

Thanks Nei and Murrinholi

P.S. I've swapped the usual gif banner for a jpg, this should make it much easier to access via mobile devices. If you click on 'home' you won't be able to get back, it still links back to my main site and the .gif banner will slow you down horrendously.
                              Last edited by neverendingimagination; 09 February 2014, 03:15 PM.
                              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                                Hi guys,

I've just put together a mini site AT7 Blog for my friend (murrinholi) and I to record the events of AT7 for her younger brother. He is Autistic and we hope to bring him along to AT8. He thinks a lot of Amanda and wants to be kept informed of everything that is going on.

I've added a photo page, which has my photobucket album on it, so I can share my photos quickly and easily with him. I've also added Memory Book for everyone to add their favourite memories or stories, that way the mini site is then a record of AT7 for everyone to look back at, and not just for him.

We'd really appreciate it if you would join in and leave a story or a comment. I'm going to share the link in the Samanda thread and on twitter and fb, then those that couldn't come can still join in the fun.

Thanks Nei and Murrinholi

P.S. I've swapped the usual gif banner for a jpg, this should make it much easier to access via mobile devices. If you click on 'home' you won't be able to get back, it still links back to my main site and the .gif banner will slow you down horrendously.
                                OK, I am the luddite in the crowd and understood part of what you said. Happy to contribute as long as the techno geeks help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X