Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    Happy Birthday Becky!
    Ditto! Happy Birthday Becky!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

happy birthday becky!

HMMM, I TYPED IN ALL CAPS BUT GW REDUCED IT. APPARENTLY THEY ARE NOT AS EXCITED BY YOUR BIRTHDAY AS I AM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Happy Birthday Becky!

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
          I have a request for my Friends across the pond who have been fortunate enough to see Space Milkshake on TV. I'm hoping that somebody may have recorded it. When we had the disc at AT6, although we showed it a couple of times for the attendees, the G4 and some of the staff didn't get to see it, and it went home with Amanda. I'd really love to know what all the Duck business was about! (No spoilers please!) I've tried Amazon, but it doesn't seem to have been released yet.

Help!!

Mumsey
          It can be downloaded apparently--I looked it up on Google. But I couldn't do it. Besides, it would be the North America version I'm afraid. Maybe it's because I have a Mac. You could try it though.

Dona (mac)

Comment

Oh, and a Happy Birthday to you, Becky, don't work too hard….LOL
            Dona (mac)

Comment

Waiting (somewhat) patiently for my E-ticket info to arrive for AT7. Hoping it arrives soon! If it doesn't I might go
              sigpic

Comment

The wiat is over or will be soon. I just finished sending them all out.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Waiting (somewhat) patiently for my E-ticket info to arrive for AT7. Hoping it arrives soon! If it doesn't I might go

Comment

Got it!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hey pretty people! The tickets are out, so it's time for another informal, unsanctioned, probably completely inaccurate seating chart! Anyone can edit, so be good! We will tweak if TPTB let us know seating is going to be different

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&usp=sharing
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I have a request for my Friends across the pond who have been fortunate enough to see Space Milkshake on TV. I'm hoping that somebody may have recorded it. When we had the disc at AT6, although we showed it a couple of times for the attendees, the G4 and some of the staff didn't get to see it, and it went home with Amanda. I'd really love to know what all the Duck business was about! (No spoilers please!) I've tried Amazon, but it doesn't seem to have been released yet.

Help!!

Mumsey
                      I was sorta hoping there'd be a couple up for auction.
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

ok, where's the seating chart?

Comment

I
                          Help!!

Mumsey
                          I have a copy recorded off tv...if you give me your email I can send you the link
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            Hey pretty people! The tickets are out, so it's time for another informal, unsanctioned, probably completely inaccurate seating chart! Anyone can edit, so be good! We will tweak if TPTB let us know seating is going to be different

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&usp=sharing
                            OK, added myself in. I am under the B....7. Bingo!

Who is Fran who will be my neighbour? Anyone know?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              OK, added myself in. I am under the B....7. Bingo!

Who is Fran who will be my neighbour? Anyone know?
                              She must have put her name in the wrong place. There's no Fran sitting near you!

Mumsey
                              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

mumsey, is D 29 a scooter space. looks like it's in the middle of a row. but someone put my name up where i sat the last time.

Comment

Working...
                                X