X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
    Great, hate having to make phone calls.

I'll stop asking stupid questions now.
    One of the GABIT rules is 'There's no such thing as a stupid question!' Everyone was a newbie once, and if you don't know something, the only way to find it out is to ask. You'll never get laughed at here or on the forums.

Mumsey
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
      One of the GABIT rules is 'There's no such thing as a stupid question!' Everyone was a newbie once, and if you don't know something, the only way to find it out is to ask. You'll never get laughed at here or on the forums.

Mumsey
      Aww thank you.
      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I posted a few picture of Amanda from the Phoenix Comic Con on my blog today you can find them here
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Nice pictures tsaxlady! mind if I use a couple of them in some artwork?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
            Slight correction, we will only laugh at you once we really get to know you or if you wear stripper shoes.

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
            I posted a few picture of Amanda from the Phoenix Comic Con on my blog today you can find them here
            OMG, that dog picture is hilarious.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Slight correction, we will only laugh at you once we really get to know you or if you wear stripper shoes.
              Haha, those pictures were so funny and the tale of how they were brought over. I'm actually banned from doing something like that, murrinholi and I banned each other because we're so clumsy and unbalanced we really would break something (bones, expensive things in the hotel - other people?). I'm really not even joking, I gave myself concussion in the laundrette, that's how bad I am!
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Nice pictures tsaxlady! mind if I use a couple of them in some artwork?
                Yes, thanks for asking first
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Cocktail party here I come .......yeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Many, many, many congratulations to those of you who've won a cocktail ticket so far

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Armageddon con! Was going to skip entirely this weekend, but you kinda have to make an effort when friends you made in a Heathrow hotel lobby show up in your city on the other side of the globe just had dinner with Sez and Champa + little one + hubby! Glad to see little one is showing no ill effect from the entire punnet of blueberries she ate when I was up north and baby sat (what? She wanted to carry them in the buggy with her! How was I supposed to know that a toddler can eat so much during a 5 minute walk !?)
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I have ticket to the Coctail Party too. Thank you very much. I'm sooo happy.
                          Congrats to those who won too.

Nice picture, Nola.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                            Many, many, many congratulations to those of you who've won a cocktail ticket so far
                            I second that

Comment

OMG just checked my junk folder and found out I got Cocktail Party tickets!! Ecstatic!

Comment

Great picture Nola!

And congrats to all that applied for and got the tickets to the cocktail party. Went last year and had a lot of fun! Besure to try and think of something you want to say to Amanda or ask her!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X