No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just let me clarify - I wasn't volunteering! I only change nappies on weekdays

Comment

LOL

when we watched my niece, who do you think got handed the baby when it was a poo diaper???

she got called 'my little stinker' for a reason
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
        So great to see a lot of new peeps deciding on AT5, it'll be awesome to meet you all

just so glad you changed your mind!
        Believe me, she had no choice.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Excellent. It's all settled then. antoa and I will handle the fun stuff and then pass her off to one of the braver volunteers when things turn ugly!
        LOL..ugly isn't all that bad. Some of the best and memorable bonding moments can happen in those times. Ask Lies.

Comment

I'm curious....which one of you is volunteering to take her during the Q & A time and the picture taking time or the autograph times?????

I know, I'm being a spoilsport. But someone has to speak up for the baby!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            I'm curious....which one of you is volunteering to take her during the Q & A time and the picture taking time or the autograph times?????

I'm guessing if she has the baby during picture/autograph time she will get extra hugs. Just sayin.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

I hear Biggie is a good babysitter
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I was at Creation in Chicago when Amanda came to our table that had a 18 month old baby. The little boy had a new best friend that danced with him. You'll be lucky if you get the baby back let alone a photo-op

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                  I was at Creation in Chicago when Amanda came to our table that had a 18 month old baby. The little boy had a new best friend that danced with him. You'll be lucky if you get the baby back let alone a photo-op
                  So Lies can use Milou as a means for extra hugs and attention from Amanda? Sneaky.

Comment

WooHooooood!!! We're going to AT5!!!! We got tickets!!!!!

*bounces and bounces and bounces*

Comment

me too!
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        me too!
                        Awwwwwwsum!!! Can't wait to meet you!!!!

*still bouncing*

Comment

Just got my payment email and scheduled the wire transfer. *giant grin*
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Just got my payment email and scheduled the wire transfer. *giant grin*
                            I'm grinning too!!!

So that's me, Josiane, Sarai and Cags!! WooHooooood!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              I'm grinning too!!!

So that's me, Josiane, Sarai and Cags!! WooHooooood!!!!

Yeehaw! (I knew that pony emoticon would come in handy some day! )

I'm really excited to meet y'all. (And AT, of course)

I think I'm going to be hard-on fangirling for the next six months. Oh, and would you know, all kinds of awesomely talented ppl are coming out of the woodwork to do a benefit concert for S4K this fall. My faith in humanity is rising.
                              sigpic

Comment

congrats all that got tickets

as to milou....you know there IS a bag check at the photo/auto room
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X