GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1468543_10153963514485301_582393015_n.jpg

Yup. Denny and Ken gave me 3! Well not me personally One went to each of the girls houses where some of the girls took a photography course last year. It was so cool looking through the books and hearing everything they have learned.

They loved the lighting, "light kasto ramro!"

They mentioned the framing in some of them, one girl really liked the photos with the red door framing from behind.

The photo with Amanda's hair in front of her face- one of the girls looked up and said "her eye is like a glass marble sister!"

The photo with Amanda lying in the floor in stilettos is a favourite. We were lying in the sun looking through the book and some of the girls commented on the shoes and wondered how she could walk. I pointed out that maybe that's why she was lying down- I rolled over onto my side and said "no I'm good. Just take the photo. I said take the photo!" The girls were in stitches. Especially Anita, the house manager and Hope's new mum.

The photo of Amanda in the white coat balancing on railway tracks drew some interesting comments. The girls at Papa's house pointed out that she was like a grown up and child at the same time. Playful but sophisticated.

I was very proud of their critical analysis!
    Last edited by NZNeep; 25 March 2014, 12:38 AM.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Wish I wouldn't had already been at the airport I was thinking of getting a book, but couldn't really justify the price with all the other trip expenses and my mortgage.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Finally got the chance to read your report BTW, great job! I would add on the David Duchovney story that Amanda said he was all chatty with her until he found out she was married!
        I guess you mean mine? Glad that you liked it
        I originally had that story in there but then left it out because Amanda asked us to let that story stay in the room and I'm not sure if she was serious (because the situation might be interpreted in the wrong way) or joking.

Thank you for sharing the reactions of the girls, Neep! Love them.

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
          I guess you mean mine? Glad that you liked it
          I originally had that story in there but then left it out because Amanda asked us to let that story stay in the room and I'm not sure if she was serious (because the situation might be interpreted in the wrong way) or joking.

Thank you for sharing the reactions of the girls, Neep! Love them.
          Ooops, did she say that? I don't remember that part. She was probably joking but just in case, no one talk about this.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

checking to see if I have a name change for catworld forum.

Comment

yup.

Comment

yup.
                As do I - just wondering why it is "Cat World Forum" today.... not that I have any objections. But my cats asked me the question first!
                sigpic

Comment

would rather have a dog world forum. i must be over tired today. it's april fools day and i didn't pull any tricks.

Comment

Ah, catforum! Me likes. Lets see what cat I am on this wonderful day (remember EH-T, Meg and Antoa ... errrr .... 5 or 6 years ago? )
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone willing to share any pics from AT7?
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        Ah, catforum! Me likes. Lets see what cat I am on this wonderful day (remember EH-T, Meg and Antoa ... errrr .... 5 or 6 years ago? )
                        I had to think for a minute (getting old!). Yes our fabulous set tour. Such wonderful memories.

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                        Anyone willing to share any pics from AT7?
                        I would if I had a hot clue how. Luddite here! BTW, I didn't really get that many good photos. I was in the second row but too far away for the phone or little camera to takegood shots. Or someone's head was in the way.

Comment

I had to think for a minute (getting old!). Yes our fabulous set tour. Such wonderful memories.
                          And my birthday The settourbirthday was VERY awesome (who gets their first birthdaykissses of the day from Amanda herself?), but today was also VERY nice. With my own little family <3
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh my word, was it really 5 years ago? It honestly doesn't feel that long ago. Hm... I think when I finish school we all need to take another trip!!

And I know I wished you already but, Happy Birthday Lies!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              And my birthday The settourbirthday was VERY awesome (who gets their first birthdaykissses of the day from Amanda herself?), but today was also VERY nice. With my own little family <3
                              Right! Can't believe I forgot that important detail! Happy Birthday! And kisses from CH too! I got a kiss from Amanda as well, was that because it was your birthday?

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                              Oh my word, was it really 5 years ago? It honestly doesn't feel that long ago. Hm... I think when I finish school we all need to take another trip!!

And I know I wished you already but, Happy Birthday Lies!!
                              I'm on board for that trip!

Comment

Right! Can't believe I forgot that important detail! Happy Birthday! And kisses from CH too! I got a kiss from Amanda as well, was that because it was your birthday?

I'm on board for that trip!
                                You are probably thinking Vancouver but you guys should come to Nepal instead!
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X