GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    I received mine too, and spent all afternoon watching them.
    Me three!! Really didn't want to go to work tonight- just wanted to watch everything! Slightly disappointed that there aren't more comentaries. Would have loved to hear some of the stories behind Hangover and Carentan. Oh well.

Good idea about mail-bombing Watch, but I think I'll be joining the downloading club again. Not having Sky anymore doesn't exactly help either!

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
      Maybe we should 'bomb' Watch and let them know that if they don't extract their digits they will lose out to the internet... I certainly won't wait until 2012!

This is the address that I originally wrote to. [email protected]

Mumsey
      The response I got is:

Nothing has been confirmed at this moment, but we have strong hopes of showing series four as Sanctuary is a popular programme with our viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by aerogoddess View Post
        Me three!! Really didn't want to go to work tonight- just wanted to watch everything! Slightly disappointed that there aren't more comentaries. Would have loved to hear some of the stories behind Hangover and Carentan. Oh well.

Good idea about mail-bombing Watch, but I think I'll be joining the downloading club again. Not having Sky anymore doesn't exactly help either!
        I'll join in the Watch mail bomb. Although actually I'd rather another more available network/channel picked it up.

I was saying to Jumble the other week, that I think we all got a bit spoiled with the Stargate commentaries. I mean one for every episode is pretty rare. SG-1 was the first time I owned box sets that had anything like that amount of of special features. Bearing in mind that the production crew for Sanctuary is that much smaller as well. Still, it would always be nice to have more.

I know it's been done to death (probably but, hmm, thread title and all that ) but I have been busy with my head up my own bum lately. Er.. when is AT6 again? And I assume it's same place as normal?
        And, I don't suppose there's any news on a TSE2? I am hoping that'll happen at some point. Preferably after I've won obscene amounts of dosh in the lottery and can afford to fly all my Woohoo friends out there to stay in 5* luxury etc etc.
        Er... since I don't actually do the lottery you best not wait for that to happen.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          I'll join in the Watch mail bomb. Although actually I'd rather another more available network/channel picked it up.
          That wood be my preferred option too - so many of my friends don't get Watch so missed out on S3

I was saying to Jumble the other week, that I think we all got a bit spoiled with the Stargate commentaries. I mean one for every episode is pretty rare. SG-1 was the first time I owned box sets that had anything like that amount of of special features. Bearing in mind that the production crew for Sanctuary is that much smaller as well. Still, it would always be nice to have more.
          Ah, but those that we did get are Awesome!

Hopefully S4 having 13 eps will allow more time for commenaties.

I know it's been done to death (probably but, hmm, thread title and all that ) but I have been busy with my head up my own bum lately. Er.. when is AT6 again? And I assume it's same place as normal?
          AT6 - 9th to 11th November, 2012 - Tickets go on sale 10th January

And, I don't suppose there's any news on a TSE2? I am hoping that'll happen at some point. Preferably after I've won obscene amounts of dosh in the lottery and can afford to fly all my Woohoo friends out there to stay in 5* luxury etc etc.
          Er... since I don't actually do the lottery you best not wait for that to happen.
          Nope, still nothing on TSE2 I'm still saving every penny though, because I have faith

Comment

Little reminder

If you're going to be viewing a show via 'alternative means'....don't tell us. We have a zero tolerance policy on downloading copyrighted material. That includes asking for or sharing sources as well as simply admitting to doing it (Do you realize if you say you download and someone from a studio is here and reads that, they can demand that we give them your info so they can use that to track you down. Or if you post illegal download info here studios can use that to shut this site down)

So please, discretion. I don't care how you see the show....just don't make me care how you see the show.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just a quick run in before my weekend starts...GABIT team - to whom do I send something for the auction for AT6? And how soon do you want it? I can have it in the mail by the end of next week...just let me get home from this camping trip first. Cheers.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                The response I got is:
                Nothing has been confirmed at this moment, but we have strong hopes of showing series four as Sanctuary is a popular programme with our viewers.
                I received this response in an email too. It must be their standard reply. If we keep asking, maybe they'll get the hint that there is an audience out there.
                sigpic

Comment

Email Rebecca at: [email protected]
                  Last edited by mthet; 28 September 2011, 06:33 AM. Reason: That was meant for Chelle btw...

Comment

Important Announcement re AT6

Following a meeting three weeks ago with our Staff and Senior Stewards and after much discussion we have decided to offer pre-registration for AT6.

Therefore at 9.00 am (British local time) on Saturday 1st October 2011 we will open our Registration for pre-registration.

Pre-registration means that you can register for a ticket for AT6 and receive confirmation just over 48 hours later that you have been successful or be informed that you have not. If you are successful your ticket for AT6 is guaranteed provided that you meet the payment deadline which will be forwarded to you. Payment for tickets will be expected in January 2012.

Please note that we will be very strict on payment this time. If you do not meet the set deadline then your ticket will be forfeit and you will not be allowed to pre-reg for any future Gabit Events. Pre-registration is a matter of trust between Gabit and the attendee. Please do not abuse it.

All information about AT6 and why we are doing this is on our website.

www.gabitevents.co.uk

See you all on Saturday!

The G4
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Following a meeting three weeks ago with our Staff and Senior Stewards and after much discussion we have decided to offer pre-registration for AT6.

Therefore at 9.00 am (British local time) on Saturday 1st October 2011 we will open our Registration for pre-registration.

Pre-registration means that you can register for a ticket for AT6 and receive confirmation just over 48 hours later that you have been successful or be informed that you have not. If you are successful your ticket for AT6 is guaranteed provided that you meet the payment deadline which will be forwarded to you. Payment for tickets will be expected in January 2012.

Please note that we will be very strict on payment this time. If you do not meet the set deadline then your ticket will be forfeit and you will not be allowed to pre-reg for any future Gabit Events. Pre-registration is a matter of trust between Gabit and the attendee. Please do not abuse it.

www.gabitevents.co.uk

See you all on Saturday!

The G4
                      Yay! Off work Saturday so I'll be hovering, albeit at 3am my time, but it's a much better day for me. Thank you Gabit!

Comment

Hi Mumsey

It is great news to allow people the chance the pre-reg, fully support the idea, but Saturday morning quite a lot of Stargate (and Amanda Tapping) fans will be in the queue to attend the EMS at Earls Court i.e. quite a lot will not have access to a pc (yes me included).

Will try to get a fellow gabiteer to get me a ticket.

Good luck to everyone.

Claire
                        x
                        sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

www.gabitevents.co.uk

See you all on Saturday!

The G4
                          Phoenix time...1:00am. I'll be awake!

Comment

www.gabitevents.co.uk

See you all on Saturday!

The G4
                            mumsey, if i register a friend at the same time so we can be seated together, what info do i need other than name,address,email+phone. anything else i will need to know?

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                              mumsey, if i register a friend at the same time so we can be seated together, what info do i need other than name,address,email+phone. anything else i will need to know?
                              No that is all the information I need, unless they have any special needs.

Kay
                              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

thank you mumsey, hope you are sleeping soundly by now. sweet dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X