No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NCEA exams (and internal tests throughout the year) are what make up our highshcool qualification. NCEA (national certificate of educational achievement) level 1, 2 or 3 and what marks you got for them are what you would put on your CV when applying for jobs or higher education. Some qualifications you do outside of school (such as first aid certificates) fit into the same frame work of NCEA points. The other thing is that you can mix up the levels if you need to or want to. I did enough English level 3 points as part of a level 2 journalism paper in 6th form that even though I had an anxiety attack and walked out of my 7th form english exam part way through my Hamlet essay, I still have good enough English marks to study it at uni if I wanted to.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      The UK is still holding it's breath on that one
      ON my Sky Never Miss, it's down as coming 2012, so it's wait and see, as that could change

Comment

Originally posted by t_2 View Post
        ON my Sky Never Miss, it's down as coming 2012, so it's wait and see, as that could change

I've still got my fingers crossed for it to be on Watch in October

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
          Tuesday? I hope it is in the evening UK time then! I'll most likly be at work until 8am and not able to get online until around 9am...Plenty of time though
          Do you mean pm (evening) or do you work grave shift?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I've still got my fingers crossed for it to be on Watch in October
            Am I going to have to record it on DVD and sent them to you or something???? What's with those people!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Am I going to have to record it on DVD and sent them to you or something???? What's with those people!

Tell us about it!! Sometimes I hate living in the UK!! I must admit that recently we've not done too badly only being a week or so behind with most programs, but it is plain annoying when they don't announce when things are coming back. You usually find out the day after the first ep. has aired that it's back because they've hidden it in the schedules plus not advertising (unless it's a really big, really popular show).

I stand corrected on the Penguin/ Timtam thing, though not entirely convinced until I try one myself!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                If it's not on here in October and I can't buy it on ITunes, then yes, you may well have to

Comment

Maybe we should 'bomb' Watch and let them know that if they don't extract their digits they will lose out to the internet... I certainly won't wait until 2012!

This is the address that I originally wrote to. [email protected]

Mumsey
                  For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Mumsey - will do

Comment

wouldn't be the first time i tossed dvd's in the mail.
                      so if your local networks mess you up on sanctuary, let me know. I can send episodes
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        wouldn't be the first time i tossed dvd's in the mail.
                        so if your local networks mess you up on sanctuary, let me know. I can send episodes
                        Watch out for the different regions on them.

Yup. Totally messed up sending a set in the mail to England once.

Comment

there are usuallly no regions on 'i recorded this off tv'

do have to watch out for the PAL/NTSC bit, but that's kinda up to the receiver to ask for something they can play.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Got my season 3 disks today Watching the specials first.....

Mumsey
                            Happy Camper (again)
                            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
                              Happy Camper (again)
                              You will LOVE them!!

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
                                Happy Camper (again)
                                I received mine too, and spent all afternoon watching them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X