GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
    finally got my craft show finances figured out and was FINALLY able to buy some bricks.wish sales had been better this season, but did what i could. happy to finally be a part of it all.
    Awesome.

By the way, what do you make to sell at the craft shows?

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Awesome.

She's actually a secret arms dealer - ssshhhhh

*legs it*

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post

*legs it*

Your long legs better move fast or Mocha may accidentally on purpose run you down now in her little red scooter.

Comment

In turkey news, they thawed.
          So the xmas turkeys definitely didn't make it to Christmas.
          Sigh.

In S4K news - cool!
          In Sanctuary news ... I seem to be watching the Eureka Xmas special instead. *eye slits at Space Channel* However, according to the commercial that just aired, we're having a marathon plus the three next eps on Fri the 30th! Too bad I had plans that didn't necessarily involve being near a Cdn tv. *goes to clear space on PVR*

In random seasonal news, I received a phone call at work last night ... I won a draw at the chiropractor's office, and am now the proud owner of a new telly! Go me! *is still in shock, and trying to figure out where the heck I'm going to put it *

In GABITy news ... *bouncey, bouncey, bouncey*
          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
          ames on facebook
          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Awesome.

legally? i make grape vine wreaths with animated christmas stuffed critters in them and christmas candle arrangements and table top decorations etc....legally

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post

*legs it*
            yes, but for those who can't afford the arms, i sell drugs in small quantities. (anything to make my booth space fee)

Your long legs better move fast or Mocha may accidentally on purpose run you down now in her little red scooter.
            running will do no good. i have a net slinger built into my scooter. she can't get away. also, my cane doubles as a small missle launcher(short distance only-definitely an indoors weapon)

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post

running will do no good. i have a net slinger built into my scooter. she can't get away. also, my cane doubles as a small missle launcher(short distance only-definitely an indoors weapon)
              I'm totally going to want to borrow that

Congrats Ames!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Oh so quiet on this thread recently....everyone preparing for Xmas???
                I've been up to my ears in building a website for our adult music camp. Hardly looked at this thread for the last month or so. It's done now but not up yet (on the internet) as we are checking all the links etc.

I'm also frustrated at not being able to get to AT6. The website is volunteer work. And as I am actually retired no cash coming in. Very sad--I will miss you all and Amanda, too, of course Trying to keep in touch with what's happening anyway.

SO have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc.

donamac

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                  I've been up to my ears in building a website for our adult music camp. Hardly looked at this thread for the last month or so. It's done now but not up yet (on the internet) as we are checking all the links etc.

I'm also frustrated at not being able to get to AT6. The website is volunteer work. And as I am actually retired no cash coming in. Very sad--I will miss you all and Amanda, too, of course Trying to keep in touch with what's happening anyway.

donamac
                  Dona you will be missed so much! So sorry you couldn't go this year.

You're doing something so rewarding though which will benefit many people later on down the road. That is something very awesome.

Happy Christmas, Dona and a very joyous New Year to you and yours. *hugs*

Comment

News from Twitter..

GABITEvents
                    #AT6 is sold out pending payment. Anyone who wants to, can register online to join the waiting list!
                    GABITEvents
                    Attention all #AT6 attendees! Your payment information emails will be sent out beginning Jan with 14 days to pay. Please look out for them!

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post

donamac
                      We will miss you too! While it is always great to see friends every event there is always a bit of sadness that others are missing.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

P.S. Is Stuart McLean in your area for an upcoming tour?

News from Twitter..
                      Always good to hear news like this, makes the event seem closer. I was talking with my nephew on the weekend about going to London. Depends on what he is doing next fall. I am really hoping he can come.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Well, my application to University of Portsmouth has been submitted. (Thanks for the help, btw, Ames.) They say I should get the decision within 10 working days, though I'm adding another 10 to that because it's between semesters and over a couple of holidays. With luck, I'll know around the time payment is due for AT6 if I'll be needing airfare or a train ticket to get to London.

*bouncing with nerves for both events*

I might need to swear off soda for a week if this keeps up. I don't need the caffeine making the jitters worse...

Comment

Fingers crossed for you Trin
                          sigpic

Comment

WTG Trin...good luck...hope it all works out for you.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
                              Well, my application to University of Portsmouth has been submitted. (Thanks for the help, btw, Ames.) They say I should get the decision within 10 working days, though I'm adding another 10 to that because it's between semesters and over a couple of holidays. With luck, I'll know around the time payment is due for AT6 if I'll be needing airfare or a train ticket to get to London.

I might need to swear off soda for a week if this keeps up. I don't need the caffeine making the jitters worse...
                              Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post

Hope it all works out for you Trin! Best of luck.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X