GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
    i'm off to dragon con now. i'll give amanda a hug for each one of you. (think she'd do that?)
    It's worth a try. Have fun!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      well robin and amanda tweeted that they've landed and are 'there'
      Originally posted by llp View Post
      Yeah, but then did you see the next picture!
      I lol'd when I saw it...very very cheeky...what on earth were they thinking?? Not that I'm complaining but woah...me thinks DC is gonna be full of surprises!
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I am almost positive the suggestion for the picture came from Robin!
        sigpic

Comment

I saw it......and laughed out loud. especially at amana's immediate 'we were kidding' tweet.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

the pic that launched a dozen smut fic, you just wait and see
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I saw it......and laughed out loud. especially at amana's immediate 'we were kidding' tweet.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

the pic that launched a dozen smut fic, you just wait and see
            Considering how the press out there prints a lot of "false" things ....I would put an immediate - "just kidding" out there as well. We know it was a joke but I would give odds some internet creep out there will publish the picture with some smutty comment underneath it.... Hopefully not, but I wouldn't trust the "collective" press out there for anything!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm sure. Well those of us that know better will just rebuke those that make naughty with it.

It was funny, but i was kinda surprised that she sent something like that because she knows just how things can be misconstrued. but hey, whatever.

sigpic

Comment

Regarding the pic, I wonder if that is one of the perils of twitter, you post something on the spur of the moment you think is funny and intend as a joke but later it is "what was I thinking?" There was something posted recently on the Sanctuary FB page asking if AT and RD were a couple. My reaction to that was "from where do they get that?" but here is an example of where you could give the wrong impression.

For those attending DC, when are the Sanctuary panels? Please spoil us!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Regarding the pic, I wonder if that is one of the perils of twitter, you post something on the spur of the moment you think is funny and intend as a joke but later it is "what was I thinking?" There was something posted recently on the Sanctuary FB page asking if AT and RD were a couple. My reaction to that was "from where do they get that?" but here is an example of where you could give the wrong impression.

For those attending DC, when are the Sanctuary panels? Please spoil us!
                  Tbh, I don't see how they could have thought it was funny

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Exactly what I was thinking the moment I was it....even as a joke, you know there will be some idiot who will make something of the picture! Funny at first - but a possible big liability later on!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      First consider Robin's sense of humor! Second - Amanda was probably tired. These two things make for bad choices.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        well.....fans are all going bug nuts playing with rumors so......could be seen as funny just to see fans go all a twitter

sigpic

Comment

Just to bring it back to the Gabit thing...
                          128 days til the tickets go on sale...
                          432 days til AT6!!!

I love my new countdown app on my iphone.
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

LOL - I love the fact that you've got an app for that

I'm thinking of asking my (even crazier than ames - yes, it really IS possible) cuz if she'll join us for AT6 ... and y'all thought I was bouncey! *giggles in anticipation*erm....*adjusts halo*whistles innocently* Then again, I dunno if the Ren lobby can handle 2 sugar-filled/sleep-deprived Maloneys....
                            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                            ames on facebook
                            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

well.....fans are all going bug nuts playing with rumors so......could be seen as funny just to see fans go all a twitter
                              I guess so, but it's a pretty dumb rumour to start IMO - could so easily backfire on them.
                              Last edited by Jumble; 03 September 2011, 01:30 AM.

Comment

They aren't fussing over it so I guess we shouldnt either. And back to bigger and runner things. Such as the gab it plotting

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X