X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ames View Post
    I *love* the dancing Sam!
    May I snurch, please?
    ...and if so ... how exactly do I go about doing that, please?
    The dancing Sam was made by the wonderful Mala, but I don't think she'd mind if you snurch Sam, perhaps giving her credit.

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Of course, that's if Bev let's you snurch............ she still won't let me anywhere near her glass Stargate!
    It's now under lock and key!

*Sam smiley also by Mala*
    sigpic

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wait what!? I actually looked at the number... Woah.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Wait what!? I actually looked at the number... Woah.
          Scary, isn't it!! And I still don't have a flamin' passport...bugger!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Comment

So in 2 weeks we'll be in the 100's!! Holy moley!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I have a question...and it may sound daft but...does anyone know how many Aussies are going to AT4??? Are we well represented at these events?? I only ask as I have been asked about a gazillion times "how many Australians will be there?"...and I have know flippin' idea! Thank you!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Maybe we could dig up the old list of attendees and everyone could just put their home country in next to their name. Probably the easiest way imo...*shrug*

Chelle, I know Amanda will greatly appreciate the lengths to which your going to attend this con. *nod* Last year during the photo op, upon hearing my accent, Amanda asked where I was from and was flattered that I would take the time and fly over just for the weekend. Your coming from a much greater distance so I can't wait to see her reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    I have a question...and it may sound daft but...does anyone know how many Aussies are going to AT4??? Are we well represented at these events?? I only ask as I have been asked about a gazillion times "how many Australians will be there?"...and I have know flippin' idea! Thank you!
                    3 Aussies
                    3 Kiwis

becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                      3 Aussies
                      3 Kiwis

becks
                      Gosh

That sounds like an awful lot. Are you sure it will be safe with that many

Just kidding!!!! 3/3 sounds like just the right number to liven things up.

Comment

3 Aussies
                        3 Kiwis

becks
                        The other 2 kiwis are boh Amandas. I'm rooming with Amanda from LA. I think there is another Amanda in there somewhere...

Guess what I got today for 60% off? My backpack! Yay The girl in the store put 3 tents and a sleeping bag in it and made my walk around the store while she adjusted it for me. *bounces*
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                          Gosh

Just kidding!!!! 3/3 sounds like just the right number to liven things up.
                          Some countries have restrictions on that sort of thing... but I think in the UK it's around 7 or 8 per square mile so I think we're ok.

When my mum did a bus tour of London years ago, the tour guide pointed to some famous park and said "and there's the New Zealand backpackers sleeping on benches in their sleeping bags." Heh.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                            Maybe we could dig up the old list of attendees and everyone could just put their home country in next to their name. Probably the easiest way imo...*shrug*
                            That would be awesome Cel...great idea!
                            Chelle, I know Amanda will greatly appreciate the lengths to which your going to attend this con. *nod* Last year during the photo op, upon hearing my accent, Amanda asked where I was from and was flattered that I would take the time and fly over just for the weekend. Your coming from a much greater distance so I can't wait to see her reaction.
                            Eh...it's nothing really!! Don't forget I'm also traveling to see quite a few other people too...and of course I'm throwing in a visit to the reli's in Germany while I'm at it...sort of killing a few birds with one stone.
                            3 Aussies
                            3 Kiwis
                            becks
                            Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                            Hehehe...be warned...the Aussies and Kiwi's are coming!!!
                            Guess what I got today for 60% off? My backpack! Yay The girl in the store put 3 tents and a sleeping bag in it and made my walk around the store while she adjusted it for me. *bounces*
                            I'm thinking I'll take one of our camping backpacks with me for when I skip across the channel and leave the bulk of my stuff at auntie and uncles house.

So uhm...has anything been organized for a tour thingy around London yet?? It's probably better to do it before thew weekend right??
                            Some countries have restrictions on that sort of thing... but I think in the UK it's around 7 or 8 per square mile so I think we're ok.
                            Yes...but don't forget that there will be the 6 of us all in one room at the same time...oh crap...I just had a deja-vu saying that!
                            When my mum did a bus tour of London years ago, the tour guide pointed to some famous park and said "and there's the New Zealand backpackers sleeping on benches in their sleeping bags." Heh.
                            At least they were sleeping in there sleeping bags...could be worse!!
                            Oh wait...then they would be Aussies!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Comment

Hello! I'm Trindajae (same one from the SFA and Gabit boards) and I realized that I really should wander over here to make everyone's acquiantance. I'm going to AT4 and it'll be my first time at a Gabit event, first time time so far from home, and only my second convention. My only other one was Gatecon last August.

Comment

Working...
                                X