GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
    EH-T...you know me...just a BIG SMILE! Enjoy your trip and Vancouver.
    I will keep a smile on my face and think of you.

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
    A Fazer Mint wrapper? As I assume you've already eaten all the chocolate.
    Have a fantastic time in Vancouver!
    I still have a few left. Will take a couple with me and think very fondly of you.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    I should say, take the badge- but don't go using it on just anyone.
    Of course not, the badge is only for the "special" few.

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
    Go curling and get a new pin
    LOL! I am hoping to go golfing if the weather cooperates. I will probably also catch a hockey game. I'll see if my cousin is still curling and then I'll tag along with her.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Wear your WooHoo badge - it'll confuse everybody
    True! Maybe BW wood understand though.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      True! Maybe BW wood understand though.
      He might, but then that wood give you a talking point And if not, you could always explain

Or try to..........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        He might, but then that wood give you a talking point And if not, you could always explain

Or try to..........
        I'm not sure it can be explained!

Comment

I'm not sure it can be explained!
          Just direct him here

Comment

wow, i finally got my old rank back. i'm the galley slop master anymore.

Comment

*run in and tacklehugs the thread* *listening to Heather Small's "Proud"*

Hi Everyone,

I've missed you all! College is off for 2 weeks now, so it means I get to come play here again.
              Ames huge hugs, prayers and good vibes headed your way.

It seems to be the time for people being in hospital....
              OT...
              Spoiler:
              My Mum had to go in a few weeks ago, she had to get a double mastectomy luckily she is recovering well and shouldn't need any more treatment. *crosses fingers*

Then the other day, my Granddad was taken in when he clasped in the store, this was totally out of the blue, he usually very fit and healthy, they're still doing stets on him.

EH-T Hope your having an awesome time in Vancouver!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

(((Julia S)))

Huge hugs to you and your mum Julia. Hope she has a speedy recovery. xo
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

Hi Everyone,

I've missed you all! College is off for 2 weeks now, so it means I get to come play here again.

OT...
                  Spoiler:
                  My Mum had to go in a few weeks ago, she had to get a double mastectomy luckily she is recovering well and shouldn't need any more treatment. *crosses fingers*

Then the other day, my Granddad was taken in when he clasped in the store, this was totally out of the blue, he usually very fit and healthy, they're still doing stets on him.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  Lovely to have you back. Sending huge hugs to you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                    Go curling and get a new pin
                    Speaking of curling, I just found out there is a curling (rink?) here in or around Seattle! The only one (apparently) on the US west coast. I shall try and get my Irish neighbor (very sports oriented) to go with me and check it out!

Comment

So, off later this week on a business trip which will eventually land me in Vancouver for a con without you all (well, I think without everyone except Mamasue). What little reminder of you would you like to share so that I will take it with me and think of you while in Vancouver? (this could be interesting....or dangerous )
                      Just wave in the southerly direction and have a great time. I thought of driving up for a day but I MUST stay home and save for AT6. 2010 was a very expensive year topped off by wonderful AT5. At least I got a tax refund...wheeewww!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

Hi Everyone,

OT...
                        Spoiler:

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        ((((Julia)))) to you and family and hope the rest of 2011 goes well.

Comment

[QUOTE=donamac;12480850]Speaking of curling, I just found out there is a curling (rink?) here in or around Seattle! The only one (apparently) on the US west coast. I shall try and get my Irish neighbor (very sports oriented) to go with me and check it out![/QUOTE

Definitely go!

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                          Just wave in the southerly direction and have a great time. I thought of driving up for a day but I MUST stay home and save for AT6. 2010 was a very expensive year topped off by wonderful AT5. At least I got a tax refund...wheeewww!
                          Will do. It would be nice to see you but saving for AT6 is more important.

Comment

there is curling on tv this week and last. hasn't been on for a while. i have to look up the rules again on google. i can't remember how the scoring works. haven't seen any since the olympics.

Comment

Quick run down-

Points are arbitrary and the scoreboard is just some drunk guy playing with a deck of cards. Oh, and watch out for those biters
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Just dropping in to say hi. I am keeping up with the thread and all of you going through difficulties are in my thoughts. *hugs*

Did y'all see Amanda's message on the S4K website? *cough* EH-T/Laurie *cough*

xoxo
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X